The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:05 pm

They don't walk on ice. Not unless they want to take a trip to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:00 am

Excuses, excuses. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Trying to walk on ice is a very bad thing. But I'm sure if DK has a day off she's running in place all day, while she's on the X-Box. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:25 pm

They have those Kinect boxes, which I'd like to have one of these days. You can do workout programs on them.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Sharabella, notice she said "They have ..." Not "I have ...." Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Nay wrote:
Sharabella, notice she said "They have ..." Not "I have ...." Laughing

True. She's probably just saving up to buy one, and that could take until spring. Of course, by that time she might have lost her motivation.

scratch

Perhaps if the games were X-rated?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Sharabella wrote:
Perhaps if the games were X-rated?
Like a SHOT!

In the car, off down the ICY roads at high speed, screeching to a halt at front door, first in line .... don't ya think? Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 646968
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 am

X-rated X-box games?

I despise dog drool. I despise huge clubbing dog tails. I despise high-pitched non-stop yapping.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:07 am

Oh are we on a bender? Laughing

I despise Sunday drivers who never look to the side or behind.
I despise mothers who walk their babies in the blazing sun without sunhat or long pants. Precious little newborn skin in full sunlight.
I despise people who wear hipsters and lean down to expose their God-given arsets.
I despise cruelty to animals, no matter how dumb.
I despise Paris Hilton and her mind-set of being famous for nothing. She's my one exception to dumb animals.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 am

Nay wrote:
I despise mothers who walk their babies in the blazing sun without sunhat or long pants. Precious little newborn skin in full sunlight.
Do the babies have jaundice? Treatment for infant jaundice is sun exposure.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 am

LegoJulie wrote:

I despise dog drool. I despise huge clubbing dog tails. I despise high-pitched non-stop yapping.

Did someone get a new dog, or did guests bring their large, four-footed friend for a visit ?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:25 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
Nay wrote:
Do the babies have jaundice? Treatment for infant jaundice is sun exposure.
Nope, they are just dumbasditchwater mothers who don't wear a hat themselves, have the pram lid up in the air and are usually gasbagging to friends, sucking on a fag or having a barney with the significant other.

I swear God should have just pointed His holy finger at some folks and said "You shall not procreate!"
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Nay wrote:
Nope, they are just dumbasditchwater mothers who don't wear a hat themselves, have the pram lid up in the air and are usually gasbagging to friends, sucking on a fag or having a barney with the significant other.

LOL!! Nay, I love you! I think you just broke a record for fitting the most amount of expressions and terms we don't have in the States into one sentence. Yet, I do believe I understood almost all of it!! So, I'm feeling pretty proud.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Me too, understood every word. Very Happy

Twisted Evil But I gotta admit, while I know one of the expressions refers to smoking, it brings a whole different image to mind here. I may have to have my brain scrubbed. Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 845477

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 am

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 646968Girls,

Barney = fight/argument
Gasbagging = talking non-stop
Sucking on a fag = smoking a cigarette
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Went to see the in-laws. They have a 2-year-old Great Dane, 150 pounds of slobbering whacking love with sharp nails. I don't mind her when she's not slobbering or whacking me, but the first hour of excitement of new people overwhelms her. She's learning to approach me calmly so I won't push her away.

The yapping comes from sister-in-law's untrained rat of a Chihuahua. It yaps and whines in a register that pierces my ears. At least I scared it good before I left with good deep big dog bark. The rat jumped. Twisted Evil

I think GB uses the phrase having a fag or lighting a fag.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Julie the dog-whisperer. Nope, just doesn't sound right. Julie the pack leader. Yep much better.

Considering the pictures of GB at Halloween, are you SURE he means a cigarette?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Ugh! Slobber from anything, human or animal, is awful. I'm with Julie on that.

Chihuahuas - don't get me started. There are two hairy ones down the street from me who bark wildly everytime Bud and I walk past. My neighbour says it's nothing a piece of 4'x2' wouldn't fix! Laughing

Random:
It has started to rain again here and meteorologists are predicting a wet Christmas. So the alcohol will have to be consumed indoors rather than in a sunny spot of the yard/beach.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Christmas has kicked me in the arse! Too much shopping, too many parties while trying to work and keep up with everything else on my plate.

But....

I finished my shopping last night in one swoop. I went to my last party over the weekend. Everything is bagged--I don't gift wrap--and ready.

For the next couple of days I will make my famous pies and cupcakes for family and friends in my southern home. Then I head north and start cooking Christmas dinners for the family and friends who will be headed there for the weekend.

On Sunday, I sleep. And watch football, of course.

If I don't check in before Saturday, I hope everyone has the best Holiday ever! I hope to see you before next year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:59 pm

I don't do parties.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:29 pm

LOL, Julie!

Wow, K! I'm exhausted just thinking about all the stuff you have to do. Have a Merry Christmas!

SB, dare I ask about these GB Halloween pics?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 am

Random:

This year, for whatever reason, I'm finding it hard to get into the Christmas decorating spirit but I finally put up some cascade lights and tinsel on my verandah windows.

PS, Emily, look here: https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com/t2401p15-heidi-klum-s-halloween-bash-2010
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:13 am

I just spent the day cleaning house for my roommate, who was having guest come over. This included more decorations in the living room, and a quick window display. Not what I imagined, but it's cute.

Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:44 pm

You're such a generous person, Alice. You deserve a happy, fulfilled life.

Random:

I'm going to go for a drive tonight to see the Christmas lights. I might even get some ideas for next year.

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 ImagesCAK02PBN
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:33 pm

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I am just glad it is over!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 12 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next