The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:52 pm

DK, what colour are the glasses? Retro? Classy?

Sami, just phone a female friend who knows how to handle tools. They will be more particular about the job. Laughing

Hi Emily. How's work?

Random:

Whilst sitting at my laptop working most of yesterday, I was simultaneously watching Criminal Minds on dvd. Not a bad show. Sensationalised but interesting.

Members and non-Members ..... What's your favourite on-air tv show?

Mine - The Big Bang Theory.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Favorite on-air TV show: DOCTOR WHO, hands down.

The glasses make me look retro nerdy cool:
Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Picture11

My face, however, just makes me look fat.

And yes, I realize I have a sock monkey in the background. Ils'b was getting his funky groove on.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Love the glasses! Love sock monkeys. I used to have a big one....but now the one I have is only a few inches tall.

Need new glasses myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 pm

I need new glasses, too.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:06 am

Woohoo, love those specs! Serious black, rectangular frames = super-smart nerd in disguise.

Keep that monkey away from me.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:32 am

Every time I say that I love a show, it gets canceled, so I'm not saying. Truthfully, I watch a lot of tv, and am heavy into crime drama, sci-fi and ghost hunting type shows. DVRs are wonderful things.

Nice glasses. Your face doesn't make you look fat.

Ils'b has been know to bite. (not to mention cross-dressing) Wink
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 am

Favorite always: Jeopardy!
Favorite lately: Glee

Heeheehee the Aussie's favoritte isn't Aussie.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Yes, the Aussie's favourite show is not Australian. Some of the old/new Aussie shows don't have the best acting ... not even close actually. Our film actors are much better - Crowe, Blanchett, Wenham, etc.

Random:

On DListed - As for a blind riddle, there’s a Hollywood sure-cock who keeps deliberately hitting on and fiddling married women because he gets off on the fact that they’re almost always ready to leave their marriages for him. Who? (Lainey Gossip)

The (Gerard) Butler did it?

http://www.dlisted.com/node?page=1
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

I hope everyone is doing great! I am just plugging away at work and life. I have a new "friend" who is wild and crazy and we'll see how things go. As long he doesn't make the fatal mistake of trying to marry me, this could be fun.

While I am fine, I have a huge burden for some people who are very close to me. If I work hard, I may be able to fix this. I have been losing steam lately pray for me so that I can fix this for them.

I see our Butler boy has not changed. I glance at his shenanigans from time to time. He would never make it in the 'real' world. Kind of sad to me.

I still remember all of you in my prayers. Sorry I am too busy.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Always good to hear from you, K. Will certainly keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:16 am

*waves at kayanne*
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Hello K. I hope you're taking care of yourself with that sort of workload. Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 166223

Random:

You all know I think Facebook is the devil. Well, here's proof that others are coming around to my way of thinking ...

Facebook traffic in the United States has dropped significantly, a sign that the social network behemoth may be on the way down, reports Inside Facebook.

According to statistics from Inside Facebook Gold analytics service, new Facebook users totaled 11.8 million people in May. But that compares to the 13.9 million who joined in April, and an average of about 20 million in the 12 months prior.

The significant drop in May figures is primarily due to a plunge in registered users in the US. That's nearly 6 million people who decided they no longer need to stay connected through the service, and is the first time Facebook has lost users in the last year.

http://news.yahoo.com/technology/social-media

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 852437
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:54 pm

I am on Facebook, but I think it might be the devil, too.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:57 am

Facebook is like money. They aren't the Devil, but the love of them is.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:54 am

Random:

I fear, and therefore must confess, that I may be a little tiddly.
drunken
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:41 am

I like your answer, Julie!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Nay wrote:
Random:

I fear, and therefore must confess, that I may be a little tiddly.
drunken

Whatcha drinkin'?

I just got home, and am officially on vacation until June 27. I might just get a little tiddly myself. That or fall asleep in about an hour. Probably the latter, given my day. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Vacation? Yay for you, DK! Enjoy yourself. Get as tiddly as ya want. drunken
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Thanks, I shall! I have Red Stag in my house and that is a dangerous thing.

Actually, I took off because I have to do a bunch of work around my house. Still, working at home and outdoors is better than being cooped up at a desk on somebody else's schedule.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:24 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Whatcha drinkin'?:
A very nice Australian shiraz from the Clare Valley (SA). How was your first evening on staycation?

Random:

TGIF. I have been hit hard by the paperwork monster who lingers in the bowels of semesterly report cards.

Sonofabitch.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 pm

So far I've been called about 4 times and had to edit a file sent via email. Am I sure I'm on vacation? disbelief

On the other hand, I got two free gallons of deck stain because the check out lady in the store failed to scan them.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Can ya lose the cell phone?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Have a nice vacation, DK.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 am

I'm trying to.... Shocked

I probably should get moving on the stuff I have to do outside. I'm going to have to try to juggle it between the bouts of rain we've been getting and are supposed to have for at least the next week. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 am

Random:

Instead of having a nap (great idea on a Sunday afternoon), I made the dumb decision to watch 'The Green Hornet' on dvd.

What a piece of sh!t. I just don't understand how Seth Rogen can call himself an actor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 34 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next