The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 pm

rest, relax and BREATHE, dk!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 am

And consume food and drink. Preferably home made (not necessarily YOUR home you understand - some of us rely on the talents and kindness of others Wink ) and in satisfying quantity.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:26 am

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, DK. Sleep. Sleep

Random:

Not wanting my hopes up. Maybe it has been there all along BUT when I went to Butler's Imdb page, it listed "Burns" as In Production and with Evil Twins as a Production Company. How accurate would that information be?
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:04 am

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a great day!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Nay wrote:

Random:

Not wanting my hopes up. Maybe it has been there all along BUT when I went to Butler's Imdb page, it listed "Burns" as In Production and with Evil Twins as a Production Company. How accurate would that information be?

I don't know how accurate IMBD is, Nay. But I hope this time they're right! I wonder if he's filming it over the winter or very early spring. I would imagine that that is the time of year when the tourists pretty much stay away.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Rambling Random:

Thanksgiving may very well have been present here last night.

It's close to the end of the school year and we (parents, teacher, students) had organised a break-up party/dinner. As a joke, I told all of the boys they had to wear a tie and all of the girls they had to wear a dress. Some of course were worried but others went out and bought something nice. Two boys even wore fedoras!

Everyone had a fabulous night. So relaxed and with such good company. In the end, 60 people (some whole families) came out for dinner. After dinner, two things happened. My good lipstick fell out of my dress pocket. After offering a $5 reward, the room was suddenly filled with 20 students searching under tables. Such cheap labour! Laughing

Then came something completely out of the blue. As you all know here, I have been 'garden planning' for what seems like forever. I'm closer certainly but debate was still occurring about the centrepiece in one side - the plant. Should I go native tree, large potted plant, bird bath??? Well, last night the decision was made in perfect fashion.

For Christmas, my parents and their lovely children gave me a spectacular red rose bush. The children wrote their names on small cards and then attached them to the rosebush. Without a doubt, it is one of the most special gifts I have ever received from a class and was made all the more special because I already had that empty space ready and waiting!

I was the last to leave, which for a teacher, is unusual. As a parting gift, each child gave me a hug. My two most demanding students gave me two hugs each.

It will be incredibly hard to give them up in one week. We've trained each other so well.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:54 pm

awww...how sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:56 pm

you are blessed to have a job you enjoy and such great kids, nay~
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 am

How perfect. Sometimes the pieces do fall together.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:16 pm

That was lovely, Nay. You are a very dedicated teacher and last night proved that your students are very dedicated to you. They are the future and it sounds like they are on the right paths. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:29 am

Way to go, Nay! You're doing something right!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:16 am

Thanks very much, ladies. It was very affirming for me professionally and personally in an often thankless job. I wish that feeling for everyone in their chosen profession .... even GB.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Random:

Oh the irony. It's Clean-Up Day for the kids and that was meant to finish with a water pistol fight.

It's raining. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:12 pm

That's such a sweet story, Nay! Teachers leave a real impression on a child's heart. I still remember my first grade teacher Miss Grindler. I always remember she was really sweet, really pretty and always smelled really nice. Of all my teachers, she was one of my favorites. Funny thing, even at my age I still remember all of my teachers. I might not remember a lot of things/people, but I do remember teachers....good and bad.

Random: I am becoming a real techno-geek. I'm working on several projects around the house, including converting old VHS tapes to DVD, (trying) to build a home network, and trying to learn and get involved more with "techno" nerdy stuff. I REEEEEALLLY, REEEEALLY love my new XBox 360. I can stream Netflix through it on HD TV, too! I watched Zombieland last night. Then of course there are the games.....

I made away with a lot of good deals for Black Friday, including a nifty desktop PC for under $400....which I'm using now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

i have some movies i need converted. can i come over?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Sure, come on over! We'll make a party of it!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 pm

woo hooooooooooooo! Happy
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:43 am

Sami, I've been meaning to ask you...is that you in your avatar? If it is, you look great!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:27 pm

yep, PJ. that's me! thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:09 pm

DK = GEEK. Laughing PJ, I agree with you. Sami is a beauuuuty.

Random:

Christmas presents in circle on classroom floor. 1, 2, 3 .... open. Wooooooooo

Lock, load, pose for a group photo.

Mistake.

I was drenched!! Little buggers.

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Random:

I need a shopping intervention.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:11 pm

thanks nay!

too bad no one had a camera and got the kids getting you good with the pistols! how freaking cute.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:50 am

Tex, stop with my Christmas presents already! It's getting embarrassing. Laughing

Sami, someone did take a photo. It's absolutely hilarious but I can't share it because it shows the faces of minors.

Random:

One day to go zzzzzzzzzzzzz Sleep
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:28 am

i understand. would love to see it, tho, i bet it's pricelsss!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:09 am

Nay, edit yellow smiley faces onto the kids' faces so we can see YOU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 8 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next