The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:45 pm

i'll send my resume............
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Nay wrote:
...I dressed in a hurry for our walk with his beagle friend and I put my shorts on backwards! Explains why my keys were swinging behind me & the crotch was twisted.

I will remember this the next time you make fun of Gerry's wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:05 am

Nay, I hope you don't mind that I LMAO at your story. I really needed it.

The closer it gets, the more I am dreading this gathering to remember my friend. Here's the song I am singing. I am making it through so far but the closer it gets to Sunday, the harder it gets to sing it.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:12 am

will pray for ya, k! i can't even imagine how hard that will be.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:30 am

Thanks, Sami. I was singing before I could talk and it seems like at every special event and every funeral I am expected to sing. A few months ago after it seemed like I was experiencing a death every few weeks, I refused to sing at a friend's funeral. I have to admit I had a lot of anger at God and the world and totally closed myself off, which was easy because I was working from home. I have a lot of regrets about that time and wished I had just sang one song. The only good thing that came out of that time was i watched PSILY which led me here.

I sometimes have a difficult time being as nurturing as I aspire to be or as good of a woman as I wish I was. You all know I am flighty and a bit ADD or ADHD. The joke , I guess you would call it,among my circles of friends is that I bring the spice (hence the play on my spicy nickname), sass and entertainment to my circle of friends who always seem to be more on the ball about emotions than I am. I guess singing at memorials fits into entertainment and I feel like it's my way of saying goodbye.

Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:11 am

My cousin sang at his mother's funeral. When I ask him why, he said that she would have expected it of him. I ask him how he managed it without going to pieces and he told me that he closed his eyes and imagined he was on stage and she was in the audience.

Personally, I don't think anyone would have minded if it hadn't been perfect (even though it was) because everyone knew it was his last gift to her. I'm sure that wither it's perfect or not, your friend would be pleased that you cared enough to try.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:49 am

right, sharabella. at a funeral....everyone expects tears and cracking voices. its the love that matters.
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:08 am

Hi !
hello hello!
Havent been here since started with my work, bought a new PC with a huuuuge screen !!! cool well, wasnt cheap either, but as I am sittin so much in front of my best friend I decided to sell my lappy and buy something fresh and I have to say windows 7 is very easy too use and quick !!
Maybe as you know I am on facebook too under Andrea Marion Rauter, but I will start fresh and started an new page called Andrea Rauter SGrimes so if someone ants too hook on to that page yous are welcome and of course I will stay a Butler fan looool, I just love Scott Grimes music xxxx
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:42 am

Great to see you up and about, Andrea. Are you fully recovered from the operation?

Random:

Do slow drivers annoy anyone else?
Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Angry7
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 am

As of today, I'm on VACATION!

At least you might be able to pass slow drivers. I dread getting trapped behind a driver that slows down --then speeds up---then slows down etc. If you notice, they always decide to speed up when you're trying to pass them.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Not if the slow driver is in the passing lane and is preventing everyone from getting everywhere. I've actually missed exits before because I couldn't get over and a slowpoke was hogging the lane.

Random: I need to decorate the tree today.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm only annoyed with slow drivers when I'm in a hurry...other than that, I'm fine Smile

Welcome back Andrea!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 pm

I just ate an ostrich burger.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:18 pm

how was it?
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Where did you find an ostrich burger? Sounds good!

Random:

Took a bunch of little dancers from my neighborhood to the movies today to see Megamind. The movie has a great soundtrack. I was not embarrassed at all when they showed their dancing skills in the aisles. I am sure they are now asking their parents, "Who is AC/CD and where does that highway go they were singing about?" The song stopped before it said 'hell.'

Football tonight and tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Whoops. I was just reminded by the BFF about the memorial gathering tomorrow. We had so much fun with the littles I forgot.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:19 pm

I found the ostrich meat at a local grocery store called Dierbergs. I love going there, they're a bit more expensive but they carry good stuff. It was like a very lean hamburger. Tasty. I made it on my George Foreman grill.

I'm decorating my tree, but I ran out of things with which to hang up my Christmas balls. When did stores get so cheap that they don't include hanger uppers with Christmas balls?

My balls are purple and silver. They had blue balls, but that seemed so cliche.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:23 pm

I spoke with my parents on the phone this morning, and they kept referring to their hand held electric massager as a "vibrator". It was all I could do to keep from busting out laughing...especially when they were telling me they were using it on the dog. Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 646968
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:43 am

oh no!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:07 am

Blue balls and a vibrator? You're on a roll, DK. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:02 pm

I bought a couple of packs of green hangers a few years ago. A lot of ornaments don't come with hangers anymore.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:01 pm

true dat...

I personally don't remember when they came with the hooks, but then we never really used ornaments when I was small. Mom liked tinsel and lights.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Random:

I've decided that I will not end the year in a stressed, sleepless, grumpy, kill-everyone state. Instead, others will receive paperwork from me in goodly time, joy will be found in the little things and huge amounts of fun will be had.

In fact, I am contemplating Christmas gifts of water pistols for my kids and that of course will lead to a ...............................
fight! cheers
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:11 pm

I gave a roomful of 8 or 9-year-olds whistles once. It was loud. Flashlights are fun, too. So are bouncy balls and eye poppers.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 pm

And bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 6 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next