The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 1)

Go down 
+20
Ciuineas
LadyNOLA
beguild
paige
pamelajane
dreamer
ladyremi
Oggy
gindolin
kimmy67
Ladyclaire
Dallas
Helena
Nay
Steph
Birdseed
Leo
greyeyegoddess
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 pm

I believe we got a reservation for 12 next Friday at Sammy's Beach Bar and Grill. If I'm not mistaken, I think it might be in the back room where Sammy Hagar is going to be doing meets and greets.

The place is supposed to be PACKED to the brim...so I'm glad we got a reservation, so we're not stuck trying to belly up to the bar.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:44 am

I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 27566 Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 551991 elephant Happy monkey cat pig Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 27566 Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 551991 elephant Happy monkey cat pig
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 pm

I'm awake at 2am! Bugger it! Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Angry7-2
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Nope...you're awake at 10:55am...on Saturday.

Think positive, glasshoppah.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Should I drink Reunite white lambrusco tonight? Or Cape Cods?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:52 am

I finally got a smile!

For the last month of mornings, I have passed this little old, dour-faced woman on my ride. She powers along on foot.
For the first week, she didn't look at me.
The following week, she looked at me and nodded.
Two weeks ago, she nodded and muttered 'Morning'.

This week, I had a break through! She smiled and nodded at me ... bounce
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Nay...we must meet one day.

Random....

I'm proud of myself for not losing my cool last night.

On a side note....Thank you Dallas and Nay for listening. You're the best. XO
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey, I was there too! Sad

I'm proud you didn't lose your cool as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:01 pm

You already know you're my touchstone....

XO
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:33 am

Yes, I know the answers already to the "Who won an Oscar?" questions BUT I shall still stay up and watch the opening sequence with *wink, nudge* Liberace Hugh, wear my red feather boa and sip a little Australian wine for Heath Ledger.

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Redboa
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Nay, are you sure the woman wasn't an old man and instead of riding a bike, you weren't leaning out of a window a la Under The Tuscan Sun? I totally imagined that scene when I read your post.

And Leo, back atcha.....

Totally random, I just saw a commercial for the new Clive Owen and Julia Roberts movie Duplicity. I must see that movie. It looks right up my alley...
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Dallas wrote:
Nay, are you sure the woman wasn't an old man and instead of riding a bike, you weren't leaning out of a window a la Under The Tuscan Sun? I totally imagined that scene when I read your post.
Nope Legs, it was completely contained within the natural environs of semi-rural Australia. Mind you, I can picture myself one day doing the buy-a-rundown-villa-and-haphazardly-renovate-it life change.

Dallas wrote:
Totally random, I just saw a commercial for the new Clive Owen and Julia Roberts movie Duplicity. I must see that movie. It looks right up my alley...
Sure ... dark alley, dark sunglasses, dark car, dark trenchcoat, dark looks, dark comedy.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Is Clive nekkid under the dark trench coat? If so, then it's my kind of movie as well.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Not sure about nekkid Clive, DK but am close to 100% sure that Tex has been in a similar situation.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:41 pm

I'm sitting outside on the front porch with my laptop, catching some rays and enjoying a glass of Cabernet. It's 69F out here! Gorgeous...

The only thing I don't like is that the glare from being outside is making it hard to see my laptop screen.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Nay wrote:
Not sure about nekkid Clive, DK but am close to 100% sure that Tex has been in a similar situation.

Hahahahahaha!!!

No comment.

BTW, it's 77 degrees here. I went outside for a break and enjoyed soaking up the sunshine so much that I'm taking off early in about 30 min. to go run outside.
I love this weather. It's good for the soul....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:50 am

Dallas wrote:
Nay wrote:

Hahahahahaha!!! No comment.

Mercy Percy! I feel as though I have won an Oscar for my screenplay "Dark Alley Manoueuvres (D.A.M)". *sob, sniff* "I'd like to thank the Academy for this tremendous honour, my mother and father for having me and my muse for all that is stealthy and sly - Tex."

I actually did say that once after winning first prize at Social Lawn Bowls. Sadly, no golden man, just a six pack of water glasses.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:31 am

The water glasses are far more useful to you than a golden man. Unless you melt the golden man down, of course, to make gold.

Are those things real gold??
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:49 pm

I believe they are gold dipped. Yes, I read and sometimes remember useless crap.

And you have no idea how good it felt to win those glasses, DK. The oldies were giving us the 'WTF look'. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Betches all of you who are in warm weather. Yes I said it!!!!!!!
We still have snow on the ground and more coming. It is to get down to 13 degress today. My cute little butt is freezing off...........
I am also getting rather tired of working 11 hour days and feel like I have not kept up with any of you lately.
I miss you all.
Hugs
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:00 am

I had the most enchanting date tonight.

We've known each other for a while but this was the first time we had been out alone together for dinner. I wore a green sundress. He wore a green shirt.

We went to a little Mexican restaurant a few blocks away from my home. He sipped a soft drink. I had a white wine.

We ordered our meals. Taco for him. Enchilada for me. He liked my spicy beans though. Chocolate sundae for him. Macadamia sundae for me. We shared.

Conversation was easy. Giggles. Books. People we both knew. Talked about our day. He dropped his napkin and I helped him find it.

The only annoyance was a dominating american tourist whose voice could be heard over the mexican music. He was talking financial woes as though he was an expert. The others at his table barely got a word in edgewise.

I paid for dinner because he had forgotten his wallet. We cuddled at the bar and then went home.

He is my nine year old nephew and I am training him for his future wife! lol!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:16 am

Awwwww! Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 New-love
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 pm

I'M BAAAAACK! Well, almost...heehee

I got my laptop back which means I can get online everywhere, but we're still not settled. I thought we were going to be yesterdays. It was practically a done deal, but the place wasn't fit to live in.

I MISS YOU GIRLS!

~alice
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Welcome back, Alice!

Nay, that story was so sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Thanks Leo and Emily. He is a sweetie. It's almost like meeting my brother again at the age of nine.

Except HE would gearing up to punch me, steal my Police music and generally annoy the crap out of me. Laughing

Alice, you are missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 1)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next