The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 1)

Go down 
+20
Ciuineas
LadyNOLA
beguild
paige
pamelajane
dreamer
ladyremi
Oggy
gindolin
kimmy67
Ladyclaire
Dallas
Helena
Nay
Steph
Birdseed
Leo
greyeyegoddess
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Viewing that treat above....and walking to work yesterday with the snow capped Sangres in my vision, I realize that life is very, very good.

XO
Back to top Go down
beguild
Random Babbler
beguild

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:20 pm

I'm so hungry I could eat a Butler- but I guess a super hot bowl of chilli will have to do....Yummmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 am

Does anyone have a favourite section of the weekend newspaper?

Mine is 'Last Word' by Kathleen Noonan. She is a journalist in our state newspaper who writes an original, inspiring weekly article on varying subjects.

This last weekend, Noonan wrote about the beauty of words. She referenced an American writer - Shelley Jackson - who is publishing her short story "Skin" by tattooing it word by word on the skins of 2095 people, worldwide. Apparently, 19 000 people volunteered to take part in her quest.

How's that for a creative solution to deforestation and a memorable approach to the idea of global communities?

http://www.ineradicablestain.com/skin-quilt.html

Which word would you have tattooed on your skin, if you were wont?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:21 pm

I am SERIOUSLY craving some homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Somebody had better hire me for a job soon.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm

So you'd have the word 'chocolate' tattooed on you, DK???

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Th_chocolate_drizzle

Last edited by Nay on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Yes, right on me bum, it is. Don't you remember? You were with me when I got it done.

I only made 1/2 batch. I'd normally take them to work and share, but since I don't have a job right now.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 am

Then you don't have to share ... there's always a bright side.

And in honour of the Monty .......................................... Python that is.

Back to top Go down
beguild
Random Babbler
beguild

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Nay, that's exactly what I needed.mother nature in all her wretched glory has a way of darkening even the sunniest of days. Dreamer set me a note that pulled afeww giggles out me earlier. Thanks pal.
btw-when is this shit gonna stop! Calgon take me away through menoSTOP! geek
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Nay wrote:
Does anyone have a favourite section of the weekend newspaper?

Which word would you have tattooed on your skin, if you were wont?

I'd have the word...Wahey! (if that's the correct spelling)

And my favorite section of the Sunday newspaper is The Arts section (or anything with history).
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:44 pm

PJ, you crack me up! Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 646968

How goes the life of Pantry members today? I'm beginning to wonder if some haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

Yo Lena, Jewel, Alice and Dallas!! Wave if you are alive and kicking!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:20 pm

I'm eating spinach and goat cheese pizza. I'm not sure if I like it or not, so I've had about four pieces to try to be sure.

Hmmm...it's not too bad, I guess. I've had better...I've had worse.

But I was hungry, and it was there.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:22 pm

waving!!!

You know, I used to be able to look at this site at the local online places...I can't even see this site anymore...banned!

I'm at one of my brother's homes, online for a few hours, filling out applications for work. Here's hoping something good comes of it.

Miss you.

~alice
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:28 pm

WHAAAAT???? WHY ARE WE BANNED????

That is totally, freaking weird. Is there a Gerry Butler site banning going on that we're not aware of? Is it just this site or all Gerry Butler sites? Why all the Gerry Butler site hatred all of the sudden?

We can't help it if he wears funky sweaters and cock hats.

Why they be hatin' on us?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:30 pm

it's probably because it's so free here, and that harms the young uns'...lol...don't worry, hopefully within two weeks...less I'm hoping, I'll be free to roam the pantry again...

I couldn't get on MFO either....and they had new piccies!

Oh, I should say, it wasn't the library, it was Kmart's internet cafe. It specifically said that the word "sex" was on the site...so pretty much every site I go to, I can't access at Kmart...lol!

It's not just you, babe.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Why they be hatin' on the word sex?

Sex sex sex sex sex.....

It ain't even a four letter word. Hmpf.

Sex.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:49 pm

don't know, I ain't them...
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Well, Mr. Submissive sent me yet another message on MySpace. This makes about 4-5 in the past year in a half, or so. This time, he states he's a submissive but he can be dominant if need be.

Oh, and his name is "boy"...heehee.

I shall call him "Boy" and he shall be my boy and I shall feed him and lock him in a cage and keep him forever. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Birdseed

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Have fun with your boy. Twisted Evil

My butt hurts. I started a fitness challenge a week ago with some friends of mine. The program that I'm on isn't easy, but I keep working at it. Today was the first day that I was able to do the first part of the program without swearing my head off. Laughing Soon I'll be off on a hike. I'll be sure to take my cell phone along in case I need to call for the Seach and Rescue to come find me and carry me home.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:58 pm

I went to lunch with a friend today at Sammy Hagar's new restaurant and bar. Next Friday is the 'official' grand opening, and Sammy and at least one of his band members are going to be there to cut the ribbon and sign autographs. We were talking with the manager at the restaurant and the lady who works in the gift shop, and we were assured Mr. Hagar will most likely be hanging around all day and probably into the evening, hobnobbing with fans and drinking at the bar. Sooooo....we're gonna go down there and see if we can't get a picture with his bad arse self. I bought a red Sammy tanktop...the lady said he'd probably be happy to sign that for me, too....while I was wearing it, of course. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Wahooo!!!! Party on with Sammy Hagar!!!! See if you can get a few tequila shots in for me. drunken
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:53 pm

I tried the Sammy's signature Margarita today...the Wabo' Rita. It was delicious!
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 pm

You can never go wrong with tequila. drunken
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:09 pm

And Cabo Wabo tequila, to boot.

That's some good schtuff!
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Cabo Wabo rules!!! I remember us doing a bunch of shots of that. I also remember some Dr. Pepper shots. Wahooooooo.!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:27 am

Yeah, it's funny how a combination of Coca Cola, beer and amaretto can taste like Dr. Pepper. It's even funnier that one would mix those three things together just to get something to taste like Dr. Pepper, instead of simply drinking Dr. Pepper.

Something random: I love spaghetti cat. I just got two glimpses of him on the Morning Show with Mike & Juliet. The F bombs must be flying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 1)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next