The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 1)

Go down 
+20
Ciuineas
LadyNOLA
beguild
paige
pamelajane
dreamer
ladyremi
Oggy
gindolin
kimmy67
Ladyclaire
Dallas
Helena
Nay
Steph
Birdseed
Leo
greyeyegoddess
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
beguild
Random Babbler
beguild

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:32 am

Leo wrote:
Proudly so!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Hey Leo! You lol sooo much it begs the question---Do you lol in your sleep as well?
If so you are mentally growing, And wierd! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Yeah...I should really get out of that habit. LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:48 pm

How many clicked on the "you have 1 unread message" in the advertisement on the Home page of the Forum? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:41 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Well, I'm back in routine. After six weeks of holidays, I'm awake at 5am and finishing a 3km bike ride.

My goal is to start jogging soon. Maybe too much ... ? If only I knew someone who jogs to give me fitness advice???
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Why not ask the blue haired neighbors that you bike ride by every day if they have any extra oxygen for you. SNORT.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 pm

pamelajane wrote:
How many clicked on the "you have 1 unread message" in the advertisement on the Home page of the Forum? Rolling Eyes

You weren't logged in when this happened, were you? Because this site isn't supposed to have advertisements unless you're looking in as a visitor.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:07 pm

beguild wrote:
DonnaKat is funny

Shhhh...you weren't supposed to tell people that. geek

Random thought....I am TIRED of being cold. I can't friggin' warm up, and it's making me cranky. Suspect
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:27 am

I'm waiting for the repairman - AGAIN. I called at 6:30 this morning and was planning on going in to work afterwards, but now they just called and said he won't be here until this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am

DonnaKat wrote:

You weren't logged in when this happened, were you? Because this site isn't supposed to have advertisements unless you're looking in as a visitor.

Now don't be shocked...I can't remember. It was definitely "operator error, though! Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 845477
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:35 am

That is so annoying about the repairman, DK. I'm sorry.

So Beguild, does it really mean you are mentally growing if you LOL in your sleep? That is an interesting thought!
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Birdseed

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:42 am

pamelajane wrote:

Before I log in, I get a flashing message that beeps at me saying that I won a prize for being the 1,000,000 guest to visit this site. Suspect
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:50 am

Advertisements show to guests. I could disable them, but that would cost me some credits (which costs money). Not a lot of money, but still...I'm not sure I want to spend money so that folks who don't/won't register here won't see ads. Laughing

Random thought: I hope I'm not in trouble at work for not going in today. My boss hasn't emailed me back yet. I found out the heat is out at work too, so I doubt I would have gone in there anyway...especially considering my desk is right next to the door, in the coldest part of the office area.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:20 pm

The furnace guy came back, and lo and behold the part he replaced yesterday was faulty. The furnace is running properly now (knock on wood). Now that he is gone, it is time to make merry with the wine. drunken
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:13 pm

I wish I could join you with the wine, DK. LOL! A nice pinot noir sounds good right now. Alas....I'm off to work. I'll see y'all in five hours.

*kiss*
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 pm

And here I am ... having a cup of tea.

Two days left of my holidays before I go back to work. However, for the month of July I shall be on Long Service Leave and am currently planning a return trip to Scotland and a wine and cheese soaked holiday in France.

Anyone want to come? bounce Just pack your good frocks because there will some huge social events, I promise.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:43 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Advertisements show to guests. I could disable them, but that would cost me some credits (which costs money). Not a lot of money, but still...I'm not sure I want to spend money so that folks who don't/won't register here won't see ads. Laughing

Random thought: I hope I'm not in trouble at work for not going in today. My boss hasn't emailed me back yet. I found out the heat is out at work too, so I doubt I would have gone in there anyway...especially considering my desk is right next to the door, in the coldest part of the office area.

Don't do that, DK. It was just old dingbat me! I just posted that, as a random thought because I was embarassed, which I should be used to. Embarassed

And as far as work is concerned, I'll write you a note!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:52 am

Who has seen the movie "Mummy 3"?

I watched it yesterday and I have to say 'What drivel - predictable and corny!' Mad

Ave Maria Bello, she was hopeless. Now I know one of the reasons that BOW tanked.
Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:33 am

Aw, I like Maria Bello...she was fun in ER...
Back to top Go down
Misty
Random Babbler
Misty

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:31 pm

I saw Mummy 3...and it definitely was missing something the other two had.

Although some just roll their eyes when I tell them this...I fully believe it was because of Maria Bello as Evie. I have nothing against the actress...but Rachel Weiss and Brandon Frasier had such great chemistry, and there was just...nuthin'...with him and Maria.

I think I would have enjoyed it if it hadn't been for that yawn factor...

Nay, Man I wish I could afford another trip to Scotland! It was 10 years ago that I went and *sniffle* I'm afraid it's going to be a once-in-a-lifetime thing...but I enjoyed it oh so much!

Now...crap...I have a ton of house cleaning to do...yucckkkkkk!
Back to top Go down
http://www.inspiredreality.forum777.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:30 pm

well, carp!

I really miss all of you. Funny, I'm at the local library, trying to get into the over 18 section, where I last posted, and the internet here won't let me...lol!

I hope all of you are doing well. I really feel backwards right now.

~alice
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Misty wrote:
I saw Mummy 3...and it definitely was missing something the other two had. Although some just roll their eyes when I tell them this...I fully believe it was because of Maria Bello as Evie.

Thanks Misty. You've hit it on the head! The chemistry was absolutely dead in the water! Everyone was better than Bello in this movie, even Hannah (although that's stretching it a little). Dreadful accent, fake smiles, dingbat ... There was zilch chemistry in BOW too. Although I must say, I liked her in 'History of Violence' with Mortensen.

It's Sunday morning here and I still feel sleepy. Too much to do though on my last real 'holiday' day.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:40 pm

ALICE! cheers
You need to access below because there has been some spice shaken and stirred down there! Heh heh ...

How and where are you?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Alice!!! We have missed you!!!

I'll be glad when you get your internets back....lulz.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:19 pm

I'm trying...I'm trying...

"HUGS"

Mummy 3 left me for wanting, but the shirtless scene with Brendan made it worth the time drag!!!! Ok, at least it did for me...yum!

We just happen to be visiting another relative of mine and voila'...internet.

Thought I'd peek in again...

~alice
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 1)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next