The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09 Empty
PostSubject: Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09   Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:20 pm

I'm not sure we can save these but there are still some quite good shots of Jamie Foxx. No GB in sight.

http://www.filmmagic.com/ItemListing.aspx?cgl=350256&evntI=0
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09   Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:11 pm

So has there been any word about a female lead in this if CZJ is out, or not? I had just gathered that the original story involved a female DA and somewhere along the way the gender changed ...
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09   Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm not sure about the female lead, Sky. As far as Butler not being spotted today, I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't scheduled to shoot today...or was that yesterday? I can't remember, this week has been a blur. Rolling Eyes

The comments on the Philly threads are interesting:

Philly Chit Chat wrote:
I was out there all day and no Gerard Butler sightings as of yet. They are filming into the night on the East side in the corridor. No doubt they will put up a curtain to block stares and headlights.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09   Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxx on the set of Law Abiding Citizen - 21/1/09
Page 1 of 1