The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA

Go down 
+2
LadyNOLA
DonnaKat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Empty
PostSubject: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Is his name REALLY Nutter????

From Philebrity

Thursday, January 22, 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MEDIA ADVISORY

MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA

WHO: Mayor Michael A. Nutter
Jamie Foxx
Gerard Butler
F. Gary Gray – Director
Sharon Pinkerson – Greater Philadelphia Film Office

WHERE: Mayor’s Reception Room, Room 202, City Hall

WHEN: Friday, January 23, 2009 1:30 pm

WHAT: Mayor Nutter will welcome Academy Award Winner Jamie Foxx, Gerard Butler, and Director F. Gary Gray to Philadelphia to shoot Law Abiding Citizen. Mayor Nutter will present the cast and crew with a Liberty Bell, the official gift from the City of Philadelphia.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Here's the video from today's event:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6621847

Random comments after watching video:

1. Alan is there....teehee.
2. Gerry is wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, while Jamie is wearing a suit....teehee.
3. Jamie still cracks me up, even after all these years....teehee.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:09 pm

DAY-um! Gerry looks fine! Perving

And Jamie Foxx seems like he'd be a lot of fun to work with.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Wench! You beat me by five minutes to post this link!

It must be the funniest set with these two clowns always trying to out-do each other. Can't you hear the absolute bulls/it stories?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:27 pm

I've loved Jamie Foxx ever since "In Living Color". I'm sure there will be some hilarious stories coming from the set of this movie.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:01 am

DonnaKat wrote:
Here's the video from today's event:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6621847

Random comments after watching video:

1. Alan is there....teehee.
2. Gerry is wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, while Jamie is wearing a suit....teehee.
3. Jamie still cracks me up, even after all these years....teehee.

They've been filming scenes with Jamie the past few days in City Hall. The suit might be from the filming. They were shooting today and said that they had to leave to get back to work at the end of the audio of the press conference.

I'm more interested to see GB when he starts his scenes because I want to see if he will shave for this film.

DK - you know Jamie's a Texan, don't you? Hook 'em Horns, Jamie!!

( He's from Terrell, TX which is a little town about 30 mies outside of Dallas.)
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:22 am

Foxx is Texan? Well then, that may be be the closest GB gets to Texas after all. Someone may be devastated.

I can picture this movie set as also a possible clash of the egos. Foxx was all over the Mayor like a rash. All about me, me, me, me.

Some more photos: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=gerard%20butler&assetType=image&src=quick#
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:09 am

Nay wrote:

Foxx was all over the Mayor like a rash.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote tags :))
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Just Jared:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/01/24/gerard-butler-law-abiding-citizen/
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:33 pm

That was a good post you had at the Just Jared site, DK!

And Nay, I can see why you'd worry about a clash of egos, but somehow, I think both Gerry and Jamie are good natured enough to not let it be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Nay, how can you say that Jamie was all about himself??? Was it the shameless promoting of his album? Hahahahaha. Sometimes he can been such a tool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tee
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Tee

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:21 pm

LoL !! --- That was fun to watch --- thanx for the info

video and pics....

Day-um -- is right... Emily.. Gerry is looking so fine !! --
mm mmm mmm

I have to confess --- I really love the way Gerrs hair looks --

when it's that length (not that he doesn't rock those other

styles/lengths ..) but --- those soft little curls and layers ---

seem to be whispering --- run Yo fingers through this....

Now -- Jamie Foxx is very fine too I must add...

So JF is a Texan -- that's cool --

I think these 2 guys would be a trip -- to see messing &

cuttin' up together behind the scenes -- would love to

catch a glimpse at their anticks....

I think they'll make a cool duo ---

Hey -- I read that Jamie was born on Dec 13th -- I just thought

that was a little interesting -- (sometimes numbers fascinate me

- not that I know anything about numeralogy or the likes --

just thought was interesting since -- G was born on 13th Nov

-- (actually Jamie - shares same Birth date as my Mom's was..)

was sweet to her what G said about Philly...
Back to top Go down
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA   MAYOR NUTTER TO WELCOME JAMIE FOXX, CAST AND CREW OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN TO PHILADELPHIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1