The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09 Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09   Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:19 am

Well, I technically waited an extra day.... Wink I won't post the pictures with the article this time, but you can click on the link to match them up.

http://www.phillychitchat.com/2009/03/gerard-butler-and-jamie-foxx-law.html

Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Citizen Film Set 3/6/09

Hello readers. I hope you had a great weekend. I was incredibly busy, big thanks to Mike for letting me run around town and then sleep til 11AM and do it again. I will be writing about the Red Cross Ball tomorrow. Also GERARD BUTLER FAN SITES please do me a favor and don't lift these photos or the info from this blog until Tuesday 3/10/09. I would like to get a good reading on the Gerry fan's so when I see him next Saturday I can give him the info. (he's invited to a party I am going to)

Last week one of Gerry's fan's wrote me and asked me about the filming of Law Abiding Citizen at City Hall on Friday. I had no idea. Then on Friday I saw the sign pop up, and well I got a little excited a little not because I would maybe see Gerard or Jaime again, but well I saw they were dropping lights along Broad Street which meant they were lighting the buildings and what a photo op that would be.

I don't know how the Gerard Butler fans know, but for the past 6 weeks I have been receiving emails asking me questions, telling me about upcoming film schedules, and well the big question they want to know is where is he staying. He changes hotels a lot is all I can say. He's stayed in at least 4 since January. The crew below heard about Friday's filming and came from all over the Northeast of the United States and one women even came from South America. These women stayed in hotels, ate in restaurants and spent their money in Philly, Thanks!! (So LAC brings revenue into the City that might not always be measured)

I decided to walk about, I ran into a scene maker who told me that LAC would be filming on Monday & Tuesday inside City Hall. The workers had spent the afternoon painting a few of the rooms, well it's a spoiler do you need to know the color? In this hallway a scene from the movie was being filmed. i was surprised they allowed me to walk through the courtyard as they were filming.

I noticed that Craft foods was delivering food this room. I decided that the actors would need to eat and waited here for at least 2 hrs. As luck would have it Colm Meaney and his family walked by. That's his adorable daughter on the left, and his hottie wife with her back to us. That's him too. Well for sure Gerard would be coming by. I waited and waited, I did it for you his fans, because when i tell you I didn't sell one photo, well sure a few on websites for about $20 for the lot of them, but not worth the hours I waited. No the fans are a loyal bunch and I want to get the latest updates.

Nope, and at 10PM they locked the courtyard gates and I had to move. It was out to the West side of City Hall where I saw what I thought was Gerard sneaking into make-up.

Later someone said that Gerard was walking on that side of City Hall in just tshirts and jeans, but I didn't get to see him there, but I did find the costume trailer too. It was great to see what was in all these different trailers that I've seen for awhile but didn't know what was hidden away.

Did I mention it was a nice night, with temps in the 50's so it made it bearable to wait into the night. I should say that by this time, half the fans had left to go out to eat, and girls the restaurant's name is the password to get into the album with your photos. I'll throw in a Gerard photo as thanks for letting me take your picture, you can thank Judy for giving me that idea. Two of the girls were hanging out with me anonymous and anonymous. Plus PhillyBits blog

As time went on and their was no Gerry sightings I was getting despondent as I had now invested 6 hrs into this without any Gerry sightings. Finally a Gerry fan shared with me a photo she had gotten about 3PM that day. WHAT 3PM I took those initial photos at 3PM during my lunch hour. Where was he. She said he was hanging inside that same hallway I had seen them filming 4 hrs earlier.

o after that we took a walk around the building to find that the filming was commencing on the South Side. All those people on the right of the door are the fans. Gerry has very dedicated fans. They join the fanclubs, the webrings, they email each other, they call each other, it's a really nice social group. They even have conventions http://gerardbutlerfanconvention.com/agenda Once Gerard Butler even showed up at one of their Las Vegas conventions.

Finally a sighting F Gary Gray getting ready to film a scene inside the pavilion hallway . Does anyone have a question they want to ask Gerry when I see him. I do plan to see him soon.

There's Jamie Foxx. Can Gerard be far behind. By the way, the filming is ahead of schedule and someone on the production team has told me they are wrapping up by 3/31/09.

But for me look how great the City looks, finally at 3:15AM the whole street was lit.

Later someone informed the crowd that Gerard had left and as he had no scenes that night. But this scene will be in the movie. It might have made more sense if they just got a clue and told the Gerry fans earlier. I mean really they knew who they were, and that they had come from all over the Northeast, so it's not a secret about the filming. Check out the fake police cars era 1998

The next day I was shooting another super star Danny DeVito who was signing bottles of his new Limoncello liqueur at the Philadelphia Flower Show. Over 400 fans stood waiting to get their bottle signed. After taking this shot I checked my phone to see this text message "HUGHIE GERARD BUTLER IS SITTING IN THE WINDOW AT ROUGE, GET OVER HERE NOW." We'll try and delay him. Ok they didn't write that part - LOL I ran the 10 blocks

But when I got there he was gone:( My friends were still there the Sabrina's - Tamburino and Strickland, Lauren Beloff, Jill Braunstein and Steve Thorne. They filled me in on the goings on, he was there for about an hour (temps 65F so the streets were bustling.) I hear he had the cheese tray, told some great stories that my friends said were off the record so I can't tell you. He was eating with his stunt double, and he left about 3 minutes before I got there followed by a local reporter trying to get a future interview from him. A few of the girls in the crowd noted they thought the stunt double was very good looking and a foot taller than Gerry. Does he always use the same guy? One of my friends was standing next to him in the bathroom line, they did a teeth check for each other, and the choppers were clean and white.

Today my facebook page states this: Philly ChitChat I guess I should just assume Gerard and Jamie will go to G every Sat and not expect my friends to tip me off as they might be too tipsy.

because I got lots of this Sunday: Haha no, we would fill you in..funny, I thought to myself "hmmm, maybe I should notify HughE that Carlton, Gerard and Jamie are here"...but then again I don't have your # and had no service (as they were in the Mogul Room) ..I'm sure they will be out next weekend..there seems to be a pattern..great seeing you.....can't wait to see the pics!

Then from another friend (Can some of you guess who this regular Gerry sighter is, on Friday a few asked about her): You missed Gerard and Jamie last night at g. I think I'm going to take them to authentic Korean BBQ....yummmmy

Another friend said: I thought you you would be over the LAC crew or I would have called you. (I told Dave I'm doing it for the fans now, because I am over the LAC filming, although I do love the accesibility which was unheard of with every other film shot here. I shoot them anyway, but always have a verbal fight or two with the PA's. In fact I met one the other night that recognized me from the Lauren Graham shoot. Hopefully in the future things will be more rosy. BTW the Lauren Graham movie filmed in Philly will be premiering Arlen Faber at the Phila Cinefest Festival on 3/30/09)

Sunday: I got a tip that Jamie Foxx went to Parc restaurant, but I was soo OFF today, well except for working on all the photos I took this past weekend.

OK GIRLS - 3 weeks left I promise you Gerard Butler fans I will get another photo and more info for you. Do you have a burning question for him that I can ask?

Check out ArthurKade , who forgot to tip me off to this sighting, feel free to leave him comments regarding that at www.ArthurKade.com for his conversation with Gerard Butler - G Lounge was off the hook, filled with celebs including Jamie Foxx, Gerard Butler, and Carlton from the “Fresh Prince of Bel Air”. We had tables reserved right next to Jamie’s because Denzel texted us that he was coming with Ross and his crew, but they never ended up showing so we chilled with Gerard, Jamie and Tim (Butler’s stunt man)....www.ArthurKade.com
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09   Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:02 am

Holy crap.

FOUR HOTELS??

Ya know....reading about these so called fans has caused me to think twice of my own fandom.

Staking him out like they do....following him around....I would imagine some of these are regulars.

What the hell am I doing?

If I were him, it would certainly grate on my nerves to see the same faces everywhere I turn....those pleading eyes....hormonal yearnings and taking anything they could get.....always taking....
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09   Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Well, the blogger did state he changed hotels to be closer to the filming, and they changed locations a few times. It might have been due to that. Who knows?

I think in order to be a stalker one must be making a nuisance of themselves to the detriment of the object of their affection. I don't think your fandom fits into that category, Leo.

I've met a lot of celebrities, but I have to say it's always been in an environment that caters to fan interaction (i.e. conventions, charity events, etc). Fan interaction is expected and even welcomed during these occasions because they're public functions. The protocol is a bit different when an actor is working or going about his/her private business. Not that you shouldn't still interact with them, but you have to use more caution and common sense during these occasions.

George Clooney is filming here in the area, and I'll bet there are quite a number of people doing the same thing for him. It would be nice to run into him, but honestly if I did I would have to gauge it if I did. I saw Zac Efron at the airport when I was going home from TIFF last year. I'm sure it was him, and he had his head down trying to be inconspicuous. Not that I'm a fan of his anyway per se, but I left him alone. He deserved that time for himself.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09   Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Did y'all see this video of him during filming.....or should I say, waiting to film? Sitting around waiting looks so boring.

The glaring that he does at the person/fan filming him is hysterical....as she gets all excited that he was looking at her. She is oblivious. Someone called this one: Goatee Glaring Gerry (and also said he looks like a caged animal at the zoo.) I would hate being stared at and filmed while I was trying to work or concentrate....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVSRyDTv228
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09   Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Good grief...why on earth would someone want to know where he's staying? What do they think they'll get? C'mon, wake up, crazies!

PS...about time he gets to work...lol!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09   Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Dallas wrote:
She is oblivious. (and also said he looks like a caged animal at the zoo.) I would hate being stared at and filmed while I was trying to work or concentrate....

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVSRyDTv228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVSRyDTv228[/quote[/url]]

This one made me cry.

(Alice, your avatar is to die for.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09   Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:54 pm

I agree with you, Nay. No, I haven't seen it and I really have no interest in seeing it.

heeheehee, Leo. It's a doosy of a picture, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09   Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx Law Abiding Film Set 3/6/09
Page 1 of 1