The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler stuns Drummore cafe as Scots movie hunk stops in for coffee break ... and takes 60 film crew with him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler stuns Drummore cafe as Scots movie hunk stops in for coffee break ... and takes 60 film crew with him Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler stuns Drummore cafe as Scots movie hunk stops in for coffee break ... and takes 60 film crew with him   Gerard Butler stuns Drummore cafe as Scots movie hunk stops in for coffee break ... and takes 60 film crew with him Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:18 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/gerard-butler-stuns-drummore-cafe-10169562

Gerard Butler stuns Drummore cafe as Scots movie hunk stops in for coffee break ... and takes 60 film crew with him
The Paisley born actor surprised locals when he stopped in the local haunt to avoid the bad weather while filming in the village.

ByRecord Reporter

08:31, 6 APR 2017Updated12:01, 6 APR 2017

Gerard Butler and a 60-strong film crew surprised staff at a Scottish coffee shop on Monday - whilst they were filming for his latest movie.

Butler is currently filming for his latest movie Keepers, in south west Scotland, and went in to the Gallie Craig coffee house, Drummore, Dumfries and Galloway, to avoid the bad weather.

Staff at the coffee house said Butler then visited again himself on Tuesday, to buy cakes and take photos with fans.

Regulars at the establishment were overawed after a picture of Butler with owner Angela Sloan was shared on social media, but they said he was missing out by not trying the cafe’s macaroni cheese dish.

Many other excited visitors also took pictures with the Paisley -born actor, and shared them on social media.

Speaking about the actor’s visit, Angela said: “He’s been filming at a lighthouse up the road.
film is about 3 lighthouse keeper (Photo: John McGowan)

“The staff have their own catering van outside but it was so cold, wet and windy on Monday, so they all came in here, about a 60-strong crew.

“We have a capacity of about 80 so it was pretty full. They were posing for photos with people and some of them bought cakes.

“Gerard then came back in again on Tuesday.

“He seemed like a really down to earth guy, very accommodating and happy to take photos with people too.”

The Gallie Craig shared a photo of Gerard with Angela, which attracted numerous responses.

One social media user, Lesley Bonner said: “Angela ,you look a bit spellbound. I got such a surprise when I saw this I almost dropped my iPad. He’s a lucky fell, did he try your macaroni cheese!?”

Angela replied: “No, not today Lesley” to which Lesley said: “He’s missing out then.”

Donna Pringle added: “He looks happier to get his photo taken with you than you do to get yours taken with him.”

And Anne Sutherland said: “Oh you lucky, lucky people having my favourite boy with you.”
Lucky fan Audrey bumped into the Hollywood actor while walking her dog (Photo: Facebook)

In December, a lucky Perthshire woman went for a walk in the woods and ended up meeting the actor, 47.

Audrey Kerr went for a walk with her dog Dino in St Fillans village near Crieff when she bumped into the 300 star .

Speaking at the time she said: “Dino started barking at the man and I went up and had to take the dog away from him.
Read More

Lucky fan bumps into Gerard Butler at caravan park after dog sniffs out star

“He’s quite strange with men, especially people with hats on. But they started clapping him and saying how gorgeous Dino was.

“It wasn’t until he started talking that I said, ‘You’re Gerard Butler.’

“If it wasn’t for Dino barking at him they could have walked right by me and I wouldn’t have knew.”
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: