The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G Arrived in Philly Last Night

Go down 
+7
dreamer
Nay
LadyNOLA
Dallas
DonnaKat
pamelajane
Leo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dreamer
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
dreamer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Sue is the person from dot net who sent me the memo her office got about the street shoot last night. about the streets closing and what time. she works in an office on market st. in philly. she has been to city hall and met gerry and alan at different times. also she meet him at the toronto film festival a few years back. they both remember her and gerry gave her a big smooch on the lips. her husband calls her the stalker. i call her my lucky charm. flower
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Lucky charm is right!!!

*sigh*........"a big smooch on the lips"......can you imagine how awesome that would be to get from him, even though it was just a friendly kiss..........*THUD*
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon23
Random Babbler

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:51 pm

wow, that is brilliant!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:21 pm

dreamer wrote:
they both remember her and gerry gave her a big smooch on the lips.

O.......M......G....... *passes out*

Barb - that is SO AWESOME! I read your story over on GALS (if you are the same Barb over there). I didn't hear about Sue's lip-lock!!!! Did she describe the experience anywhere? Because if she did I would luv to read about it! I need to live vicariously thru....someone! Someone who has kissed him....hell yeah.

.....Man! My life just SUCKS! I only got to see G from across a small room where we locked eyes, but that was about it. indifferent
Back to top Go down
dreamer
dreamer

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:45 am

GJ, I left out some stuff cause the blog was getting long. I know she won't post anything on dot net because some get jealous and she doesn't want to start anything. I never asked her if she was on mysapce but I can. Shes going to send me pictures when they are printed. I'll ask her to write down her feelings about the moment and let you know what she said. That's about all I can do for now.

Anyone in the area-----they are going to be shooting at city hall this friday. I know she will be there and maybe me too.--this came from a publicist [is that a PR person??] we spoke to that night. Go get smooched!! G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 69678
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 am

Hey Dreamer...(waves) -- thanx for posting (please keep us

posted on more news & pics if ya can ... would be great)

Way to Go -- Barb !! --(love hearing about your experience &

Sue's too !! -- so cool to hear about - G sounds just as

kind/warm as I have imagined he would be..)

so-- Dreamer -- you are going next friday too ?? -- awesome -- I'm a little

confused (It could Happen !! that 's one of my normal states Smile )

or did you see him too --? -- well anyway -- I love hearing

all these encounters of people meeting him --

would love to bump into him oneday myself -- (I guess ya

never know.. )

DK -- I remember reading about you meeting G -- and

Ya both looked Wonderful in the pics I saw (I think was on Gals

a while back ) & BTW -- I love your Kitty has a bunneh siggy

lol! -- Cats are great/make me laugh -- showing their -
cat bellies -- (or on my cat -- I call it her possum belly -

hee hee when ya see her belly - that means -- You may

Now Worship her !! - that's when she's showing off ...)

Take Care Y'all !
Back to top Go down
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 am

Hi Tee!

Barb-Thanks for sharing all your "shtuff". Wow, you were really "up close and personal". How great is that! And it amazes me how G and A remember fans from past meetings (I was going to say encounters, but... Rolling Eyes ) I'll say it again, I'm so happy for all of you. Very Happy And like Jewel, I also live vicariously through all who are lucky enough to meet him.

DK-can you share your story of your meeting as well.? I've never heard it.
Back to top Go down
dreamer
dreamer

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:34 pm

GerrysJewel wrote:
dreamer wrote:
they both remember her and gerry gave her a big smooch on the lips.

O.......M......G....... *passes out*

Barb - that is SO AWESOME! I read your story over on GALS (if you are the same Barb over there). I didn't hear about Sue's lip-lock!!!! Did she describe the experience anywhere? Because if she did I would luv to read about it! I need to live vicariously thru....someone! Someone who has kissed him....hell yeah.

I missed the reference to GALS the first time I read this--that's not me. I posted a blog on myspace. and here of course because I figured I wouldn't get trashed and bashed. flower
Laughing

.....Man! My life just SUCKS! I only got to see G from across a small room where we locked eyes, but that was about it. indifferent

Last edited by dreamer on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I screwed this up my comment is is the middle of the quote sorry. guess I'm still not thinking straight)
Back to top Go down
dreamer
dreamer

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:38 pm

yes tee I saw him too, and yes I think I'm going again Friday.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:02 pm

dreamer wrote:
I think I'm going again Friday.

Don't forget to ask him my questions this time. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
dreamer
dreamer

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:25 pm

DK if I can get close to him again, I'll try to remember flower

OT--there is a person on myspace--Lori Anne--she infected my computer 2x. I deleted her from my friends list. Just a heads-up
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:06 pm

dreamer wrote:
GJ, I left out some stuff cause the blog was getting long. I know she won't post anything on dot net because some get jealous and she doesn't want to start anything.

That's completely understandable.

Quote :
I never asked her if she was on mysapce but I can. Shes going to send me pictures when they are printed. I'll ask her to write down her feelings about the moment and let you know what she said. That's about all I can do for now.

That's fine. I would luv to her tell her "moment" with his royal hotness in her own words! bounce
Back to top Go down
dreamer
dreamer

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm

GJ did you see what I wrote above. I didn't post on GALS, that isn't me. I wrote a blog on myspace.

One thing I remember after the kiss--"I can't believe how soft his beard is" she kept saying this.

hahaha--just found a clip on dot net from 6abc new. that's me guys--the one who doesn't know if she'll find her way home.---hahaha

Last edited by dreamer on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for content)
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm sorry, Barb. I am confusing you with another Barb who posted on GALS that she also met Gerry in Philly. BTW (my name is Barb also!)

GALS posted that clip too and I wached it and therefore SAW YOU!!!! I laughed out loud because I said to myself after seeing you that "That woman has got to be one of us on these websites!!" Smile

Well, I am SOOOO happy for you!!! Would you PM me your link to the blog? bounce
Back to top Go down
dreamer
dreamer

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi Barb, what a common name huh.I wonder if your talking about Barbara/dreamscometrue, that's her .net name. I can't remember what she said her GALS name was. She was at the press conference in Philly and Gerry gave her a b/day kiss. I meet her in NYC last Oct. at the b/day bash.
About my blog--it's set to friends only so if you aren't my friend you can't get it. sorry--would you like to be my friend?? G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 608320
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 pm

I think Barb's username on GALS is lugberry?? Oh gosh, I don't trust my memory sometimes. That sounds like her that you are describing.

I don't have a myspace account and don't plan on having one. I am not sure now if I will be able to even become your friend to view it. I think I need my own myspace to do that, right? Sad
Back to top Go down
dreamer
dreamer

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:40 pm

yes you need an account. and yes that's her name on GALS, I remember now. ok how about I pm you with part of what I wrote.
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:52 pm

If you don't mind........many thanks! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G Arrived in Philly Last Night   G Arrived in Philly Last Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G Arrived in Philly Last Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2