The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out and About in Philly

Go down 
+2
Leo
DonnaKat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Out and About in Philly Empty
PostSubject: Out and About in Philly   Out and About in Philly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 am

Yeah I know Butler doesn't drink, but I'm just quoting what was said:

Quote :
Out and About

"Law Abiding Citizen" star Gerard Butler didn't drink much, but his pals enjoyed a few bottles of Grey Goose at Pearl (1904 Chestnut) Saturday night.

* Speaking of "LAC," the guy who has been seen walking around Rittenhouse Square with a scarf covering his face is Jamie Foxx, trying to be unrecognized.

What, is Foxx becoming like Michael Jackson now?? Rolling Eyes

Steve Buscemi keeps talking about Grey Goose on Twitter. I'm going to have to try it.

Oh...link is HERE
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Out and About in Philly   Out and About in Philly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:14 am

It's good stuff, DK, but very expensive.

At least fifty bucks a bottle....and that's just where I work.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Out and About in Philly   Out and About in Philly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Recession? What recession? Living large and loving it.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Out and About in Philly   Out and About in Philly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Grey Goose is good. That and Belvedere are the two that I drink when I go out and want vodka. Neither are that expensive - unless you are talking about buying a huge bottle - like a liter. I've had both in my bar at home when I had company, but I don't buy it in huge amounts. Maybe I'm just clueless to what liquor usually costs, since I don't drink much liquor and usually only buy it for house guests....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Out and About in Philly   Out and About in Philly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Dallas wrote:
... usually only buy it for house guests....
Yeah riiiight.

No-one has commented (except DK) on Foxx and his scarf. For someone who seems to lurve attention, why is he being suddenly mysterious and incommunicado?
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
dreamer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Out and About in Philly   Out and About in Philly Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Nay wrote:
Dallas wrote:
... usually only buy it for house guests....
Yeah riiiight.

No-one has commented (except DK) on Foxx and his scarf. For someone who seems to lurve attention, why is he being suddenly mysterious and incommunicado?

Maybe he's trying to keep his nose warm. scratch
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Out and About in Philly   Out and About in Philly Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:22 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Yeah I know Butler doesn't drink, but I'm just quoting what was said:

Quote :
Out and About

"Law Abiding Citizen" star Gerard Butler didn't drink much, but his pals enjoyed a few bottles of Grey Goose at Pearl (1904 Chestnut) Saturday night.

* Speaking of "LAC," the guy who has been seen walking around Rittenhouse Square with a scarf covering his face is Jamie Foxx, trying to be unrecognized.

What, is Foxx becoming like Michael Jackson now?? Rolling Eyes

Steve Buscemi keeps talking about Grey Goose on Twitter. I'm going to have to try it.

Oh...link is HERE

I don't blame him. With all the "publicity" Gerry is getting around that place, he probably just doesn't want anything made up about him!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Out and About in Philly   Out and About in Philly Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Yes, Dallas....Santa Fe has a bunch of wealthy closet drunks that buy their liquor in bulk. LOL!!!

Ketel One is popular, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and About in Philly   Out and About in Philly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out and About in Philly
Page 1 of 1