The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

* I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*

Go down 
+2
Helena
ladyremi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

* I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Empty
PostSubject: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:44 pm

The Queen Has Arrived! *Hail LadyRemi*

WORLD WAR III HAS BEGUN. I repeat WORLD WAR III HAS BEGUN. Excuse my language but bitches at JustJared.com and the infamous IMBD board are so fucking crazy. And it is not just because he was seen in public kissing a girl, but a woman of color. Many of his "crazy" fans cannot come to grips with the truth. If you don't believe me, read Gerry's IMBD board now. The two posts on that site have over 600 REPLIES!! DAMN is all I have to say! :p.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I fixed your bold tags, oh Queen Remi... LOL)
Back to top Go down
Helena
Helena

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:48 pm

loooool!!!

Nutcase! * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* 6095
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
Helena
Helena

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:52 pm

looll!!
I'm sorry, I'm posting again, you crack me up!!!

It's good ta see yer arse over here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
ladyremi

PostSubject: hehe   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Thanks I see I got your attention :p. I'm sorry for the vulgar language but the war has begun. Now we know Gerry's true fans from the psychopaths. :p. I appreciate that Gerry went on a date and enjoyed life but LA? Come on. LA is paparazzi world. Those bitches who have called his date a ho and prostitute have gone tooo far. So many racial undertones in their messages Sad. Otherwise, that SNOG was soo soo sooo soo sooo sooo ARGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGH! Razz affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:58 pm

You're a queen now? Who woulda thunk it?

No matter who Gerry is seen with, there's going to be a controversy. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because he's single. Maybe it's because he's an actor. Maybe it's because people are obsessed. Maybe it's because they find it entertaining to pull up every single bit of personal information they can find on someone they don't even know.

I've been a member on IMDB since 2005, and let's face it...the internet is full of all "types" of people. Trust me, those two sites you mention aren't the only place you can find crazy obsessed people. Some of the most entertaining (yet scary) discussions I've had on internet message boards and forums were on, believe it or not, religious boards. You think these sites have crazy people? Join a few religious forums...you ain't seen nuthin'!

But in all honesty, I don't think this incident will cause WWIII. It was a date. It's not like they went to Vegas and got married or something...at least not that I'm aware of. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
ladyremi

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:04 pm

[b] True, and I can't wait for the new interviews! *Imagine*

[b] Interviewer: So, Gerry, I heard you were on a date the other day. What happened?

[b] Gerry: I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

[b] Interviewer: Uhm, but we have video footage.

[b] Gerry: Look over there. It's Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse smoking crack again *Runs for his life.*

[i] Donna, wait until Gerry begins to publicize his new movie with Jamie Foxx, Game, and the Ugly Truth across the world next year. People will be asking the same damn question. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Most main stream media won't give a f*ck whether G went out on a date. Unless it was Jennifer Anniston or Cameron Diaz.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:20 pm

Leo wrote:
Most main stream media won't give a f*ck whether G went out on a date. Unless it was Jennifer Anniston or Cameron Diaz.

Couldn't agree more, Ms Leo. A storm will occur if he makes a movie with JA and then does publicity for it ... Yuck, I feel the bile rising now. Blah

What's with this Queen business? I glanced at the headline and thought Prince Charles had come out of the closet on his 60th birthday!

king
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:24 pm

lol, nay!

You know, honestly, if you think about it, does the world really revolve around what Gerry does? If so, may I introduce you to a friend of mine, who's a shrink?

It's sad that this happens, especially to someone we care about, but he's not the first person that has been stalked, and Gerry knows where to go if he doesn't want to be seen.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:37 pm

And that's why he's at my house right now.

He's vacuuming now. I got tired of cleaning and told him to get his arse off my couch and make himself useful. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:37 pm

Sorry babe, that's a Gerry bot...lol
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:17 am

ROTFLMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*   * I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* I REPEAT THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED*
Page 1 of 1