The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bachelor vixen Courtney Robertson spills on romance with ex Ben Flajnik... and being hit on by Gerard Butler and David Spade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Bachelor vixen Courtney Robertson spills on romance with ex Ben Flajnik... and being hit on by Gerard Butler and David Spade Empty
PostSubject: Bachelor vixen Courtney Robertson spills on romance with ex Ben Flajnik... and being hit on by Gerard Butler and David Spade   Bachelor vixen Courtney Robertson spills on romance with ex Ben Flajnik... and being hit on by Gerard Butler and David Spade Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:42 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2661750/Courtney-Robertson-spills-romance-ex-Ben-Flajnik-hit-Gerard-Butler-David-Spade.html

Bachelor vixen Courtney Robertson spills on romance with ex Ben Flajnik... and being hit on by Gerard Butler and David Spade

Courtney Robertson's life is about to get even more interesting with the release of her sordid memoir on June 24.

The Bachelor's most-talked contestant doesn't hold back when describing her most intimate moments with Ben Flajnik, who presented her with the final rose and a ring at the end of season 16, and a slew of other men.

Courtney admitted that her former fiance Ben doesn't approve her new book, appropriately titled I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends.

'Ben read the book. He wasn't happy,' the 30-year-old brunette beauty told Us Weekly, adding: 'It's not a bash-all. I just tell the truth about my experience.'

Courtney and Ben's attraction on the ABC reality show was palpable with the dark-eyed model gushing to the magazine, 'I definitely feel Ben and I had sexual chemistry.'

The pair's initial sexual encounter was after she lured the wine-maker into the sea in Puerto Rico for a bit of skinny-dipping.

Chemistry: The brunette model (pictured with Ben in 2012) said she first had sex with him while skinny-dipping in Puerto Rico and that it lasted 'about 20 seconds'

Courtney has spoken about it for the first time, telling Us Weekly: 'Ben and I did have sex in the ocean. It was about 20 seconds. He was like, "Well, 50,000 people just saw that."'

Their second sexual experience occurred in the Fantasy Suite where 'we immediately ripped off each other's clothes and had intense, passionate sex' and she got 'textbook lover' Ben to try 'every position,' she wrote in the book.

Courtney was appalled later on to discover that Ben had slept with two other women in the fabled bed before she got there, writing that the show's producers 'did not leave us condoms.'

In pursuit: Courtney said that Gerard Butler 'texted me in the middle of the day' wanting to hook up but that she didn't go
+10

'Sweet and funny': Courtney liked David Spade (pictured on May 30) but that she blew off his numerous requests for a date

'I was naive. Knowing I was the last overnight, it kind of makes me cringe,' Courtney told Us Weekly, adding on a positive note: 'I was in the moment. No regrets.'

After The Bachelor finale, Courtney's relationship with Ben fizzled due to the lack of time they spent together, and they ended the engagement.

'Ben spent more time hanging out with friends,' Courtney explained.

Romancing the hunk: The brunette beauty said she didn't actually have sex with Adrian Grenier, left, but admired something about him while dishing that Jesse Metcalfe, right, 'needed reassurance' in the bedroom

Courtney has become a pursued object of attraction for a long list of Hollywood lotharios including 300 hunk Gerard Butler.

Regarding 'Gerry' Butler, Courtney said: 'He texted me in the middle of the day. I realised I'd be giving up (a modeling fee worth $20k) to spend a few hours with a horny movie star. I went to work.'

'He was so sweet and funny and charming, but I just wasn't ready,' Courtney dished about David Spade. She avoided him and then he texted her with: 'Well, I have to admit you are sort of tough to date.'

On her side: Courtney has found unlikely pals in former Bachelor contestants Ali Fedotowsky, left, pictured on May 13, and Nikki Ferrell, right, pictured April 4

Courtney admitted that she and Entourage star Adrian Grenier hooked up twice 'but never had actual sex. He had the biggest penis I'd ever seen.'

The Arizona native spent some time with former Desperate Housewives cutie Jesse Metcalfe, saying: 'I can't lie. The sex was pretty average. Jesse needed a lot of reassurance.'

Courtney, no doubt, has two supporters in her camp as her steamy book causes waves in Hollywood - former Bachelor contestants Ali Fedotowsky and Nikki Ferrell.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1