The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homesick Hollywood idol Gerard Butler splashes out almost £600,000 on luxury bachelor pad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Homesick Hollywood idol Gerard Butler splashes out almost £600,000 on luxury bachelor pad Empty
PostSubject: Homesick Hollywood idol Gerard Butler splashes out almost £600,000 on luxury bachelor pad   Homesick Hollywood idol Gerard Butler splashes out almost £600,000 on luxury bachelor pad Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:55 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/homesick-hollywood-idol-gerard-butler-5618621

Homesick Hollywood idol Gerard Butler splashes out almost £600,000 on luxury bachelor pad

The Paisley-born star has said he misses Scotland and spent months househunting in his homeland

06:00, 2 May 2015
By Dailyrecord.co.uk

HOMESICK Hollywood idol Gerard Butler has splashed out almost £600,000 on a luxury bachelor pad.

The Paisley-born star has said he misses Scotland and spent months househunting in his homeland before choosing an upmarket flat in Glasgow’s south side.

Property records show Butler, 45, paid £582,000 for the apartment near Eastwood Toll, Giffnock, and doesn’t have a mortgage on the home. He snapped it up just a few weeks after it was put on the market by its previous owners.

The flat has three bedrooms, a private balcony, drawing room and underfloor heating.

It is believed that Butler, who also has homes in LA and New York, plans to use it as his Scottish base for trips back home.

The star has said he longs to be home after travelling the world shooting films. He said: “I grew up loving being Scottish and have a real passion for home and family. That is the hardest thing about being an actor and living in LA.

“In this job – and I’m not complaining – there’s lots of moving around and not a lot of spare time to maintain the ties and closeness you have to family and close friends.

“I love living in LA, and Dubai and Australia, too. They are amazing places to spend time in and, in the short term, are exactly what I’m after but, in the end, I want to move back to Scotland – back to my roots.

“Whenever I go home, I always return to LA feeling more like myself, that little bit more bullish. Life in LA can be a bit soft. I like to come back with Scottish attitude.”

Former trainee lawyer Butler has been dating interior designer Morgan Brown for about eight months. There have been rumours they are engaged but Butler recently insisted he is still a “bachelor”.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: