The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: "I Love David Beckham!”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: "I Love David Beckham!” Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: "I Love David Beckham!”   Gerard Butler: "I Love David Beckham!” Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:16 pm

http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar/ld/a/gerard-butler-i-love-david-beckham.html

Gerard Butler is super swoony at LA Confidential Magazine's "The Men's Issue” party.

Great Scot! The uber-trendy West Hollywood hotel Palihouse Holloway set the mood for Los Angeles Confidential Magazine’s annual “The Men’s Issue” featuring droolworthy cover star Gerard Butler -- and yes, we were on hand to drool.

Presented by Bing, the event also celebrated other great men and tastemakers profiled in the October issue including Ted Danson, Piers Morgan, Barry Miguel, Keith Addis, and more. Celebs including Rose McGowan and Amanda Righetti also worked the red carpet that evening, serving as more eye candy to the night.

“This was our men’s issue and we wanted to celebrate it with a real Hollywood man so choosing Gerard for the cover was perfect,” editor-in-chief of LA Confidential Sari Tuschman dished.

All eyes -- including ours -- were on the dashing Gerard Butler, striking in a Lanvin suit, as he hit the carpet, joked around with the press (including lucky us!). Gerard revealed that while this was his cover with LA Confidential, it wasn’t his first visit to Palihouse.

“I absolutely love this place. I had my birthday party here and I’ve watched the World Cup here too,” Gerard told us.

World Cup? Does that mean Butler is besties with David Beckham?

“I love David, he’s such a sweetheart,” Butler shared. “We tried to talk him into starring in a film with me but it didn’t work out.”

Kittens, that ping you just heard was the sound of my heart breaking at the thought of the world being deprived a Butler-Beckham film pairing. But Gerard continued, “Right now I’m working on a film with lots of surfing and I did get caught in a hairy situation where I got hit with a set of twelve waves in Malibu. Had to learn how to relax and hang in there after that!”

An upcoming surfing film? We heart that!

Actor, surfer, cardio-fitness buff with abs of steel, is there anything Gerard won’t work on? “I’ll never be a singer,” he confesses. “I love doing it and personally I think Justin Timberlake is great at singing and hosting Saturday Night Live. But I’m no Justin Timberlake!”

Heather Taylor is BettyConfidential's LA correspondent. Gerard Butler won a place in her heart for complimenting her on her “impressive” note-taking on her BlackBerry while interviewing skills.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: