The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Musings

Go down 
+6
Dani Blue
Sharabella
sami_stardust
Nay
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Random Musings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:30 am

Happy Easter!
Back to top Go down
lindamtrutt
Random Babbler
lindamtrutt

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:22 am

I second that Happy Easter!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:30 am

Waiting for everyone to come out of their recent food coma.
Back to top Go down
lindamtrutt
Random Babbler
lindamtrutt

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:51 am

Julie, I am here but still in a food coma since we are having birthday celebrations at work too much good food and another birthday coming up in two weeks. Wonder what they will do for that birthday since it is mine and I will not be part of the planning for it. Plus hubby will take me out to dinner for birthday/Mother's Day and we also have a Bar Mitzvah that weekend so I will be in a food coma for awhile.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:28 pm

I can Julie, but the eps aren't new. I think I need to go try the webisodes.

Happy belated Easter, everyone! I'm in hockey playoff coma right now. Have I mentioned how much I hate the Blackhawks? Cuz I do. Random Musings - Page 11 904518 
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm

What's hockey?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:00 am

Hi everyone! How are you all? All chocolates out? 

Australia celebrated Anzac Day last Friday which made it a long weekend. 

They shall grow not old,
As we who are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, 
Nor the years condemn. 

Lest we forget.

I'm watching the Australian episode of 'Modern Family'. Such funny writing and even funnier acting.

Current garden project is re-concreting the front pathway and adding more sandstone and slate. It's time consuming but rewarding. My neighbour, a welder by trade, is turning my cast iron panels into security screens. Both are jobs that have been waiting for nearly four years so I'm excited to see the end results. 
Back to top Go down
lindamtrutt
Random Babbler
lindamtrutt

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:30 am

Nay, I loved the episode of Modern Family in Australia love that show, so funny.

I got sick at work yesterday managed to make it home with our tossing my cookies and spent the rest of the day in bed, when I did get up to use the restroom up came the cookies. ugh  pale Now trying to feel better hate being sick on a weekend. Just finally ate something hope it will stay down.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:34 am

Never seen Modern Family and not interested.
Nay have you run into GB yet?
Linda, get well.
I think I saw Sami commenting on something about GB somewhere around here.
Back to top Go down
lindamtrutt
Random Babbler
lindamtrutt

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:05 am

Julie, Thanks for the get well wishes feeling much better. Modern Family is a very funny show I love it sorry you have no interest it checking it out.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:37 am

Feel better soon, Linda.

Jules, Brisbane is still a ways away from me. That's quite enough distance between me and Geraldo. Any closer and I'd break out the disinfectant and water board him.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:34 pm

If GB should get close to where you are, take the pooches with you. Don't think he could resist cute pups. Then you could tangle him up in the leashes and take him home to untangle him. Or not.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:52 am

LegoJulie wrote:
If GB should get close to where you are, take the pooches with you. Don't think he could resist cute pups. Then you could tangle him up in the leashes and take him home to untangle him. Or not.

Bite your tongue, Jules! They've cute, for sure, but I would put them into attack mode with a command to take his oysters off!  Laughing 

The only real positive feeling I left for Señor Butler is when I listen to the 'Dear Frankie' sound track. Just sublime music. Couldn't honestly tell you the last time I paid for one of his movies. 
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:01 am

I'm about to pay for one in June, How to Train Your Dragon 2. Kid loves dragons, and so do I. It's cute that the grown ups have Scottish accents and the kids have American accents.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all! We all mother someone.  Very Happy alien pig albino cherry elephant Random Musings - Page 11 551991 Random Musings - Page 11 514922 Random Musings - Page 11 27566 Random Musings - Page 11 473746 

How come there's no puppy emoticon?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:10 am

That's a crying shame. What's worse is I can't fix it! Dammit, Janet ... I mean Julie  Very Happy 

Sometimes I want the 'ride' of life to slow down or occasionally pause so I can catch up. Ever feel like that, peeps?
Back to top Go down
lindamtrutt
Random Babbler
lindamtrutt

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:15 am

Thanks Julie, Happy Belated Mother's Day to you
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:05 am

Sometimes I could use a pause or slow, but sometimes I really want a fast forward, or a channel change. Hmm...channel surfing life...sounds like a movie.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Arnold made us Anzac cookies...or are they biscuits....for our company BBQ.

Sorry I've been more absent than normal. The warm weather has made me a very busy woman. I've been up to my ears in planting, mowing, home projects, etc. I had a scare last week when both my feet, ankles, and calves swelled up. I still don't know what it was, unless I just overdid it or something. Went to my parents for Mothers Day yesterday. Saw a snake in the driveway, and there was another in the yard. If there's anything I've learned about living in the country, it's that you don't venture off into the yard without wearing proper footwear and long pants.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:19 am

I worry about snakes, ticks, fire ants, and wasps the most. Husband has killed a coral snake and a copperhead in our yard before, and I'm only sort of in the country. We do have wandering neighborhood cats that keep the snake population under control.  Random Musings - Page 11 473746 
Back to top Go down
lindamtrutt
Random Babbler
lindamtrutt

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:51 am

The only snakes I have ever seen in my yard are the black rat snakes and have not seen one of those in years. I don't go in the yard that much due to my allergies even allergic to grass.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Hey ladies!  Random Musings - Page 11 166223  Sorry I haven't checked in lately, but after work , I just feel too tired to think. I want Dragon #2 as well,

Snakes in the yard are bad------Almost as scary as my newest, unwanted yard/porch pet. Nothing like looking out on your porch to see a skunk making herself at home with the cat food. One morning, she even came running when I called the cats to eat. (they stand back and let her eat first  paranoid ) I knew that I had occasionally provided a buffet for random cats, possum and a huge ground hog (lives under my shed) but I think I now qualify as a non-petting zoo.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:36 pm

I have wanted a skunk pet, but with the scent glands removed. Never got one though. On the bright side, you have a natural repellant for nasty animals. Might even repel nasty people. Your very own Pepe le Pew. I'm somewhat jealous. Sort of.

Hi, people! It's getting really warm here, and hurrican season started. Blah.
Back to top Go down
lindamtrutt
Random Babbler
lindamtrutt

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:48 am

Sharabella, I had a friend who had a pet skunk with the scent glands removed and it made a great pet. Very much like a cat.

Nothing really new going on here. My son is finished with middle school and will be a high school freshman in the fall. He will be going off to camp next week for a month, not sure how I will take that since I miss him when he is gone for one night at a friends sleep over. When he took his 8th grade trip to Savannah I at least had contact with him via his phone but for camp no phone. He tried out for the school marching band and made the drum line he will play the xylophone so that will mean high school football games for us to attend.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:24 am

Saw How to Train Your Dragon 2. Love it! Love it! Love it!

There were a lot of little kids in the theater but no crying, no screaming, no whining whatsoever. That was amazing and so was the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Musings
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next