The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+5
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
LegoJulie
Nay
DonnaKat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 am

A Maltese? The dog the size of a loaf of bread? Why didn't you just punt it in the first place? Vicious little things need to learn that size matters. You're too nice. You could've sprayed water on it, or sweep it with a broom if you don't want to injure or kill it. Maybe you should get some netting. Throw that on stray dogs. Should get them tangled enough to keep your boys safe. Maybe throwing wine on the mongrel would help, too.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 am

That would be a waste of good wine, Julie. That'll never happen.

I did think of hiring a mafia dog squad attack ... Maltese swims with fishes kinda thing ... Is that going too far?? scratch 
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Get a pump action water gun and fill it with colored and scented water. It's inexpensive and fun.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 pm

You could try a big, mean cat.

I've been on vacation this week---haven't accomplished a thing--yet.

I now have two bathing suits. There will be no pictures.Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 649737  (at least not of me playing sunbather, or manatee) Yeah, I'm starting to get excited. My boss just came back from his first cruse (to Alaska) he loved it. October seems s long time away.

Speaking of bathing suits---and the sizes thereof---what is it about cats that makes them think they can fit into small things. I just wish I could look as cute as Missy does trying to sit in a 4 inch basket.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 2013-07-22_200941_zpsa44d232a

See how my little girl has grown.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:36 am

Your cat needs a bigger basket.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi Shar! you sound so excited. Are you counting down the days? At least post us photos of the scenery and cocktails when you get back.

For some obscure reason that song "I like big butts and I cannot lie" jumped into my head when I saw Misty! Hahahahaaa She looks quite satisfied with herself.

Packing a squirt bottle would make me look dorky, Julie. But filling it with an itching, rash inducing, stinky solution would make me happy. I'm thinking on your fantastically evil suggestions. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:46 am

They do make small water guns for kids, you know.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Ooh I forgot that! Off to the shops this morning ...

By this afternoon, I'll be armed and dangerous. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Guess who's getting Charter internet again? Me, that's who!!! Give me about another 4-5 weeks and I should be back in business. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Yes, that seems like a lot. Trust me, this is a miracle. Charter didn't want to hook up to me at all, but I got the name of an angel who could help me and he did. Smile They have to do the initial construction, then the installation. The installation will be $99 out of my pocket...I wasn't about to pay them any money to do the construction.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Awesome news, DK!

Doin\' the Wave Doin\' the Wave Doin\' the Wave Doin\' the Wave 
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:06 am

Yay, DK!
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 am

Hi guys!!! How is everyone? Hope all is great... I got to go on vacation... It was awesome.. I was in Florida...And got to do alot of things.. This time I want to go on a cruise... pirat  Hoping to anyways.. I am still doing my writing... And Thank you for the belated brithday.. Cool 
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:23 am

Hi, Helena! Did you visit theme parks and beaches?
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:14 am

LegoJulie

I did.. We went to Universal Studios, Walt Disney, Sea World, And Cocoa Beach. It was a blast... We got on the Transformer ride which was great... At walt disney we did get on few rides but it was more for smaller kids... And there wasn't a whole lot of Disney characters... Sea World was very interesting... We saw alot of baby sharks... And different types too.. Oh And we got to try some Brazilian food.. It was so good... You should try some...
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello Helena!

Things I want to do when I get high speed internet again (which should be soon, I hope):
1) Stream stuff (and things)
2) Download stuff (and things)
3) Start a vlog about all of the stuff and things I like (e.g. Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Shih-Tzus, fried chicken, Grumpy Cat, Duck Dynasty, etc.)....
4) Skype ALL of my friends and acquaintances
5) Go to every online forum I'm a member of and spam, spam, spam (yes, this includes all of YOU)
6) Make really bad fan videos and put them on YouTube
7) Make a Facebook account for my 16 year old cat and post updates on all my Facebook friends timelines
8 ) Upload a 3 GB file of a closeup of my cat's butt on Twitter...just cuz.
9) Do an ONLINE CHAT

Seriously, I miss chatting with y'all. We should consider doing a Skype. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:17 am

Hi Julie. Hi Helena. How are you both? Sounds like a great holiday.

Welcome back to cyber world, Donna!!! So so so good to see you. No cat butt photos please ... Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 646968 It'd be great to catch up through a Chat though.

Randoms:

TGIF. Didn't think I'd last any longer without an afternoon nap.

I had beer and chocolate before dinner. Is that wrong?

What's the absolutely best book you've ever read? It'll be my turn to host Book Club soon and I need ideas.

This week's day temps have hovered around 25 Celsius .... and it's still officially winter. God is playing tricks on us. He's setting us up for a hot and probably wet summer.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Hi all. Been busy and not around much. I have a ton of saved stuff to post to the forum and will try to do so over the weekeend. It is not timely, but I don't think anyone cares. I wouldn't even bother, but since I went to the trouble of saving it to post I guess I will go ahead and finish the task.
Hope all is well with everyone. I'll try to check in more. It's a thousand degrees here and by the time I get home in the evening I'm tired from the heat and haven't been inclined to "chat".
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Dearest Dallas, don't worry about the Butler. He's sliding his way through the continent and various women folk. Nothing approximating work, just sleazing.

To be honest, he's not the reason I post here. You've put in a mammoth effort over a long period of time to keep us informed of his shenanigans and for that we sincerely thank you. But I'd rather hear about you and your day than him and his.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:03 am

I remember a period of animal butt pictures...so long ago...
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:18 am

Home sick with a virus.

I'm a bad patient.
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:52 pm

How is everybody.. I'm doin good.. Except I have a stye in my eye.. lol.. Kinda hurts... Seeing an animal's butte reminds me of Madagascar.. lol.. I like to move it move it. move it.. lol..Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:55 pm

What is the best book I have ever read? Acheron.... I loved it.. But then I am a Sherrilyn Kenyon fan... She is so freakin awesome... Smile I so want to meet her..

I have published a book too.. A Twin's Journey... Available through Amazon & Nook or Createspace.. Smile You should check it out if you like... I got a great review.. Smile
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:49 am

You two get well.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Get better soon, Nay!

I am now working at home again. I just got tired of writing what someone else wanted. I am back to picking and choosing my topics and doing some public relations and social media marketing to make bank. This time should be better since I have a wonderful husband who supports me.

How is everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next