The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Touch Weekly Article -Gerard Butler is Playing the Field

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

In Touch Weekly Article -Gerard Butler is Playing the Field Empty
PostSubject: In Touch Weekly Article -Gerard Butler is Playing the Field   In Touch Weekly Article -Gerard Butler is Playing the Field Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:04 am

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2011/11/gerard_butler_is_playing_the_f.php

Gerard Butler is Playing the Field

Gerard Butler’s most recent film, Playing the Field, is due out in March 2012, and centers on a former professional athlete coaching his son’s soccer team. So, of course In Touch had to ask if the Scottish actor was getting any pointers from his friend David Beckham. “I talked to him, we tried to get him in the movie and he was going to do it but it didn’t quite work out. He is the sweetest guy; I wish we’d had him in the movie.”

Gerard must be in a sporty mood because not only did he just wrap up a soccer movie, but he’s moved on to surfing for his next film. And the actor is taking it pretty seriously! “There was a big swell that came into LA about five weeks ago and I got into some, I got into a kind of pretty hairy situation where I got hit down by a wave, thought it was funny, then got hit down by another one and ended up getting hit by a set of like 12 waves! They just kept coming and I really thought that I, I started to go I’m not going to make it out of here! I learned a lot from that, really just how to relax.”

And speaking of relaxing, how is Gerard going to be spending this holiday season? “Thanksgiving no plans but Christmas I always go home and spend it with my family and spend time in the Highlands. Then New Year’s is always a surprise where I end up. Last year I ended up in Uruguay. I always end up in strange places!”

Back to top Go down

In Touch Weekly Article -Gerard Butler is Playing the Field
Page 1 of 1