The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!

Go down 
+4
sami_stardust
LadyNOLA
Appilonia G. MontiNegro
Dallas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:27 am

Why can't we choose to ignore it?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 pm

'Cause it's so cheap and seedy which is against the image that some have of Butler as a romantic kilt-wearing Scotsman who aches to marry an innocent fair-skinned lass and have six babies in rapid succession in a secret highland retreat after retiring from acting.

That's why. Wink
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:50 am

LegoJulie wrote:
If GB said "Who's BG" more than once, then he's making a joke and nobody is getting it.

Thank you, Julie!! That's one thought that's been popping into my head while reading about this story. How seriously the reporters are taking his question about who she was. Maybe since we've been following him a little more closely over the years than the average reporter (who pays just as much attention to other celebrities as they do him...he's one of many to them), then maybe that makes the things he says a little more obvious to us.

But still, I've seen the video. The way he asked that question sounded like he might of been joking around, maybe as a way to dodge having to answer it. I didn't get this strong vibe that he was seriously trying to convince people he didn't know who she was. But who knows?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 am

Lots of people have absolutely no sense of humor. I do the What's that? or Who's that? thing all the time.

Someone: "How was the food at Bennigan's?"
Me: "What's Bennigan's?"

Someone: "Can I borrow your car?"
Me: "What car? I have a car?"

People need to lighten up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3