The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandi Glanville, Gerard Butler and more celebs dish on extravagant gifts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Brandi Glanville, Gerard Butler and more celebs dish on extravagant gifts Empty
PostSubject: Brandi Glanville, Gerard Butler and more celebs dish on extravagant gifts   Brandi Glanville, Gerard Butler and more celebs dish on extravagant gifts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:58 pm

http://www.wonderwall.com/movies/brandi-glanville-gerard-butler-and-more-celebs-dish-on-extravagant-gifts-31075.gallery#!wallState=0__%2Fmovies%2Fbrandi-glanville-gerard-butler-and-more-celebs-dish-on-extravagant-gifts-31075.gallery%3FphotoId%3D139834

Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP
2 of 14

"I gave somebody a car once, which was pretty extravagant. One of the best ones I got was yesterday. It was a painting someone did -- a painting of me in Iceland because Iceland is like my favorite country. It took a long time but it was a stunning painting." --Gerard Butler

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1