The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 4)

Go down 
+7
Nay
Sharabella
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
andrea
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:22 pm

I hope you shake it before your shift. If not, and you have to get up close to their faces, wear a mask, it's Halloween!.

Best is for the cold to be gone.

COLD, BEGONE!!!

Did it work?
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:23 pm

julie....i love you. Very Happy thanks. i needed to giggle today.

actually...i feel worse. let's hope i have a miraculous overnite cure thanks to your COLD, BEGONE!!!!!! if not, well, they'll just have to festival without me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Random:

How's the cold, Sami? If the little ankle-biters gave it to you, then think revenge today ... heh heh Laughing

Julie, remind me never to tell you when I'm sick.

How are you, Alice? Still aching all over?

This morning, on our usual Saturday walk for the papers, Bud met his best pal and was invited for a play date. So since 6am until now, 3 hours later, I have been able to complete normal tasks - shower, eat, clean and play - without interruption.

It feels weird, blissful but weird. I'll bet he hasn't even missed me, little brat.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:48 pm

the cold is sucking. big time. thanks for asking, tho.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:24 am

Still aching as I was still helping the move. But I'm passed the pain and a bit hyper now. One more day I hope. It's more cleaning the rugs, one last clean of bathroom and kitchen, and fixing things my dad unknowingly broke, like one of the doors off the hinges. The manager will walk through the place with my mother on Monday. Then, bye, bye evil apartments.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 am

That's fantastic news, Alice. It will close a chapter in your and your parents' lives, won't it.

Random:

I can't get enough sleep at the moment but I have too much to do at this time of the work year. Caffeine helps.

The Wallabies are playing rugby tonight against the All Blacks. Unlike some people ..... they won't be wearing ugly black socks. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:40 am

I hope you feel better soon Sami...and anyone else who's sick.

I went to a Halloween party last night. It was sucky, so I left. Hehe, sucky. That's kind of a pun.

Partying is overrated.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:51 am

thanks DK! i'm having to miss fall fest this year. pale

sorry the party wasn't much fun.
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:08 pm

sami and greygoodes I hope you get better soon !
I know how it feels to be sick I am on the sick the third week now!

I used to celebrate Halloween in Belfast here in austria it sucks companies make money out of costumes and in pubs the adults celebrate and soometimes you see a kid in a costume here it is more of an adult thing thats why I mean it should be celrated where it comes from...moneymakin thing I hate that.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 pm

thanks andrea! hope you will be feeling better soon. three weeks is too long!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 pm

It's a nice, sunny and perfectly cool Halloween and I'm sitting here drinking Merlot out of my Halloween goblet whilst switching between Rams football and old Vincent Price movies. I just consumed some very lovely homemade tacos. I have a happy, content Taco Bell-y.

Life is good...at least for right now.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:12 pm

You sound content, DK. That's nice to hear.

There were quite a few kids dressed up here last night for Halloween trick n treating. I know of a few families who have proper parties and one who outfits the front of her house. I don't get it though - to me it's such an American custom.

Random:

The Melbourne Cup Race is held tomorrow. It's the one day of the year I actually have a bet on a horse. We're having a luncheon at work - no alcohol of course.

I feel more energised today after a listless weekend. Antibiotics may be helping.

Hope you're all safe and as well as can be. Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 166223
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:14 pm

glad you are feeling better, nay.

your day sounds wonderful, DK. enjoy!
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:36 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
It's a nice, sunny and perfectly cool Halloween and I'm sitting here drinking Merlot out of my Halloween goblet whilst switching between Rams football and old Vincent Price movies. I just consumed some very lovely homemade tacos. I have a happy, content Taco Bell-y.

Life is good...at least for right now.

your gobblet did look funny LOL

@Nay I hope your feeling better soon !!!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:11 pm

I'm consuming my Halloween candy in the form of a glass of 12 year old Scotch:

Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 X2_33b76ff
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 pm

cheers!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Nay, are you going to All Saints' Day Mass and All Souls' Day Mass to pray for all the dead and the saintly?

I am really liking these bite sized candy bars. I can eat a whole bunch of them and not get full. *nom nom nom*
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:31 am

Julie, All Saints & All Souls were once Holy Days of Obligation but not really any longer. I attended a Saint Mary of the Cross (Mary MacKillop) Liturgy a week ago to celebrate her canonisation and we shall say a special prayer tomorrow for all those souls gone before us.

Random:

Has Senor Butler gone underground OR under the bedclothes with someone? Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 646968
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 am

Well it was Halloween. He could have easily donned a costume and gone incognito. Just as long as he left the cock hat at home.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 am

DonnaKat wrote:
Well it was Halloween. He could have easily donned a costume and gone incognito. Just as long as he left the cock hat at home.

Or didn't go out dressed as a Phantom Spartan. (hum---leather speedo and a half-mask---could work What a Face Bet he would get a LOT of treats.)
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 am

This is America. That would get him labeled as a sexual predator.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:11 pm

NEWS FLASH

Krispy Kreme has folded in Australia. Sad, I know.

Perhaps GB should have been hired as their figurehead and travelled the world teaching ignorant peoples how to consume the product ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

LOL i know that bottle.....
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:24 am

Today Americans get to do something that many around the world don't get to do. I am encouraging everyone not to take our right to vote for granted and head to the polls today.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:25 am

well said, kayanne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 4)   Say something random about you (Part 4) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 4)
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next