The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 3)

Go down 
+11
Geranimal
andrea
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
pamelajane
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
kayanne
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Nay
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 am

Nay, congrats on your anniversary! Glad you had a good time with friends!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 am

Since I have a problem with swearing, I decided to learn how to start swearing in foreign languages. Foiled by damn "google" when one of my buddies decided to look up the strange words I had been saying!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 am

Hello all my fellow "Pantryites". I'm back and it's good to "see" you. I've missed you. I love you
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 pm

PJ's BACK!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 pm

WB, PJ! Very Happy

Maybe I should start swearing in foreign languages too. I've been developing too much of a habit of swearing lately (usually when I'm in the car driving).
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 pm

I was just reading in the Bible that even while arguing with Satan himself, the Archangel Michael never abused language. Then I come here and y'all are talking about swearing. How ironic.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Swearing? Who's swearing?

K and Donna! Bad influences all 'round.

Random:

Has anyone seen the John Cusack movie "Max"?
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:20 am

LegoJulie wrote:
I was just reading in the Bible that even while arguing with Satan himself, the Archangel Michael never abused language. Then I come here and y'all are talking about swearing. How ironic.

It's a good thing that Archangel isn't my job of choice.

scratch
I do wonder, what language was Michael not abusing? And being an Archangel, wouldn't any curse word out of his mouth be the real deal? (I mean his saying "damn you to h*ll" would carry a LOT more influence than mine.)

Very Happy OK, OK, so I've had way too much coffee this morning.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:23 am

I tend to only swear terribly at work. I am more in control at home. But at work I am around a bunch of guys who swear like sailors. And I hold my own with them.

Today's random: Loving the cooler weather. I love the change of seasons because you change your wardrobe! I am enjoying wearing boots and longer skirts!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 am

Change your wardrobe? Are you one of those people who wear fur coats to Christmas and New Year's events regardless of temperature?

I have nothing to say about myself today.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 pm

I don't own a fur coat and I will dress for the weather and what I have to do that day regardless. But I do change with the seasons, even if just slightly.
For example, I am wearing a dress I wore a few times this summer with heels but I am wearing it with boots today to make it seem more like a fall ensemble.
I love fashion--can't help it. I am having fun pulling out my fall clothes and shopping for a few new pieces.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:02 pm

it never seems to get cold down here, but i do pull out the boots when the fall breezes start to blow!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Random:

My little gorgeous pup turns one year old on the 5th October. Gifts will be accepted but cake is a no-no.

Here is our latest portrait together.

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 CompressedMyboyAugust2010

Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 BudandIAugust2010
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:42 pm

he has the sweetest face!! happy birthday, buddy!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Buddy is adorable. I didn't know Nay was headless.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 pm

What a cutie! What do you get a dog on his first birthday?

I love your shoes Nay, btw.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 pm

DK, I look atrocious in that photo. No makeup or sunglasses. That's why the head is removed. Laughing

K, the shoes are grey felt. I bought them to walk around Scotland but they ended up killing my feet. They look good though.

Sami, he is a sweet boy, still very affectionate and turning slightly protective. The other night, I was in bed reading and he was snoozing at the foot of the bed, knackered by his walk. All of a sudden, he leaps up, gruffles (not a full-on bark) and stands alert over the top of my legs, staring towards the doorway. He stayed like that for three minutes, entirely intent on the empty doorway, then gruffled again and curled up on my legs like "She's mine! Rack off you scary whatevers!"

BTW: We're going to the beach for his birthday.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:54 pm

how cute that he's being protective now! he'll save ya from those frogs!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 am

I'm watching Starship Troopers. Casper Van Dien is really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:58 am

I don't think I've seen that movie, Julie. But I have seen Casper Van Dien in a movie at some time. He's very rugged.

Random:

I have one ... repeat one ... more day of holiday freedom before I head back to the salt mines. It has been a really fabulous two weeks that have felt like two months.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:03 pm

I just checked into my room in Kansas City. NASCAR tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Oh, enjoy, Donna! I shall call you Petrol Head from now on ...

Random:

I'm off to the beach with my pooch and his hilarious, opiniated female friend. Endless fun!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi DK!

Enjoy the fast cars and fast men Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm back from KC and NASCAR. I got to go into the area they were working on the cars, then during the race I got to sit in the pit area right there with the pit crews. It was a great experience.

Now I am tired and must go to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 3)   Say something random about you (Part 3) - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 3)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next