The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Empty
PostSubject: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:32 am

....I can think of all sorts of jokes for this one..... Laughing

LONDON: Gerard Butler wooed Jennifer Aniston with a ceramic chicken.
The 39-year-old actor stunned his 'The Bounty' co-star with the thoughtful gift during their first day of shooting the new movie.

A source said: "Jennifer and Gerard already knew each other quite well after meeting several years ago through friends in Hollywood. On the first day of making 'The Bounty', Gerard had remembered that Jennifer had once told him she collected chicken memorabilia for her kitchen, so he bought her a ceramic rooster and gave it to her on set - she loved it!"

Gerard and Jennifer have not yet confirmed they are dating, but have been seen on a series of romantic dinner dates.

While promoting his last movie 'The Ugly Truth', Gerard refused to be drawn on their relationship, but did speak glowingly about the 40-year-odl actress.
He said: "She has a lot of sexy things about her. She's really down to earth and very sharp and witty."
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Why do I not believe that Jen collects chicken memorabilia for her kitchen? I don't see her as a country kitchen type.......
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm

She's the all American girl, why not?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:09 pm

I'll bet her personal chef loves it.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Sounds like another one of those "Aww that's lovely" stories. Luckily we have the donut joke to counterbalance the sweetness factor.

True or not - may have been more feminine than a cock hat, n'est pas? Laughing
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:34 pm

lol...it always comes back to that cap, huh?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:21 pm

It's always about "le cock", Alicianno. Laughing

Even when Kimmel mentions another place to hang donuts, GB says he'd already tried it, the donut fell off and he felt inferior.

Self-deprecating humour is my favourite kind (after plain garden-variety sarcasm).
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 pm

haven't seen the video yet, but if G felt inferior about hanging the dough on his nuts, after it fell off, then it really can't be about the hat...lol
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:05 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:
She's the all American girl, why not?

Because it's not the 80s. Very Happy
I doubt she likes wedgewood blue and ducks either.
Or maybe I'm projecting. I hate that sh/t
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:49 pm

chickens and ducks?

Yeah, I think it is you this time...lol! Maybe she's been collecting since the 80's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken   Butler gifts Aniston a ceramic chicken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: