The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler

Go down 
+5
pamelajane
Nay
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:49 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/28/jennifer-aniston-gerard-butler-photo-pictures-butt-grab/

As Gerard Butler and Jen struck poses from the front, an enterprising photog got the real story from behind.

The pics were taken on the Seine River in Paris, during their tour hawking "The Bounty Hunter."

Looks like the hunter caught his prey.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/28/jennifer-aniston-gerard-butler-photo-pictures-butt-grab/#ixzz0jVxDBumK

Staged or not, I find this disgusting.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Gag me!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Someone made a comment on TMZ which I found interesting:

Quote :

I think Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler probably had great chemisty when they first met, and thinking there was something there between the two of them, Jennifer made all sorts of publicity arrangements like Mexico and W Magazine hoping they would fall in love for all the world to see.

Gerard Butler, a happy-go-lucky bloke, most likely said "grreat!" until he realized Jennifer's feelings for him and subsequent intentions to persue a relationship with him.

That would certainly change his entire perspective on their relationship. Shes not just a co-worker friend anymore, but a woman with expectations that he can't reciprocate since he's not interested in her in that way. Now he's been stuck in the mud with her until all of this promo -and I'm sure he resents her for that.

Butler in an a passive agressive manner, has been publicly humiliating this woman to her push her away from him. For example, being photgraphed with women days after her birthday in Mexico, telling journalist how he "trimmed her bush", and now putting his fingers up her crack in public where cameras are everywhere. Tell me Jen wasn't just a bit uncomfortable with any of that.

I'm sure at this point, both of them are wishing they never signed up for that stupid movie.

I'm not sure which is worse....fingering someone's anus in public, or allowing someone to grope you like that in public. I also find it ironic that Gerry gets so bent out of shape when a woman touches him inappropriately, yet he has no problem doing it to a woman. Double standard?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:26 am

That comment posted on TMZ is just some psycho babble speculation.

Why can't people just assume that they are friends, like they have said time and time again and nothing more, nothing less, without making up a reason that they aren't together?

And why is everyone assuming that Jen wanted a relationship with Butler? Can't a woman only want friendship with him?

As for Gerry's wandering hand - I can see him playing a joke to get a reaction while they are taking pics. I get that. Maybe a pinch, or a swat, but who puts their fingers deep in someone's butt crack? I hope he was just grabbing her butt, because the pic looks like his fingers are between her legs and close to her lady garden. Seriously, he looks like he is holding a bowling ball.

I'm sure it was just a quick thing and Jen didn't sit there and let him. I think he did it for a reaction. And I don't assume that because of this, they are more than friends.
I assume that Gerry, once again, has no boundaries, can be very inappropriate, and doesn't always think. In any event, they knew there were photographers around. Gerry shouldn't have presented them with fodder.

Lainey should have some choice comments.

On a different note: I wonder if Gerry washed his hands before dinner?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:35 am

On this occasion, I hope his actions here comes back to haunt him. It is tasteless, idiotic, immature and unprofessional behaviour.

He needs to learn some f/cking boundaries.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 am

Dallas wrote:
Why can't people just assume that they are friends, like they have said time and time again and nothing more, nothing less, without making up a reason that they aren't together?

Probably because every time they deny a relationship and say they're just friends, one of them is caught with their hand in the cookie jar .... i.e. "racy" photo shoots, her hanging on him like a b*tch in heat, and in this case, his hand on her bum and his finger practically up her cootch.

Neither one of them has any reason to bitch about the tabloids, given that they keep giving them fuel for the fire.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:41 am

Per the comment made on TMZ, why does there have to be a "back story" to this picture. It was simply disgraceful to do that in public.

Last edited by pamelajane on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Phantom's LadyRose
Boringly Sane
Phantom's LadyRose

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 am

What a colossal disappointment he is turning out to be. I am having a very hard time keeping my "Gerry fan status" intact here with all he is saying and doing. Gerry has always had a "cheeky" sense of humor, but until recently, until his "association" with Aniston, he never would have degraded women in public or pulled some of the "stunts" he has of late. I can't help but think that she has pulled him down to her level and it's going to be an uphill battle for him now, in order to redeem himself. He's on a slippery slope as it is, but he continues to let her drag him down futher into the loser chasm that she is in, and whether or not there is enough damage control to counteract this, as well as the other things he has said and done in the past 12 months, remains to be seen. I hate to see him reduced to her level, but it seems that is where he is headed. He's definitely not the same Gerry he was before he started this movie with her. Just my feelings here...
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Gerry's a big boy, and his behavior is his own, so I don't see how Jen would be to blame. Gerry should have enough common sense to know how to conduct himself in public.

My guess is that he's always been like this, it's just things are coming to the fore since he has more people watching him. He better start learning how to conduct himself without having to rely on his PR people to constantly clean up things. It's much easier to NOT DO IT in the first place, then to do it and then have to apologize or explain or excuse it away.

If Gerry doesn't stop groping women, one of these days he's going to grope someone who doesn't want to be groped, and with very negative consequences. A lot of women would kick a man in the balls for doing something like that. Either that, or you piss off a husband or a boyfriend and get your anus poking ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:48 pm

i think you are right, DK. just thinking back thru the years....stuff i'cw read and watched him do....i don't think it's abnormal behavior for him. it's just that, as you said, he's being WATCHED more. and? when you get to be A list status, and have a fan base that will defend you to the death, you also start getting used to "getting away with" ill behavior. just like a little kid...if you get away with it once...you do it again, and again and again. the bad habits just escalate. he seems to be at the point now that he is surrounded by those "yes" men and nobody has the guts to tell him to grow up and stop being disrespectful.

what bugs me the most is that i have been a fan for such a long time......back when it was "gerard who?"....and now it almost seems like his reputation is getting to be that of a laughing stock. if you read some of these blog/tabloid articles....it's almost like they EXPECT him to act this way, and then everyone makes fun of it. sad. i always expected so much from him...talent wise....and got it. it's really almost heartbreaking to see the reputation get so tarnished so soon!! No
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm not sure how Jen is dragging Gerry down and how she is to blame for his behavior. She hasn't grabbed his bum or crotch during photos, she hasn't said in interviews that she trimmed his bush, or that they weren't dating, just f/cking. I haven't heard of any incidents where she has pulled down her pants and mooned crew members on the set of TBH, and I don't think she kisses strangers on the mouth, at premieres or just walking down the street. I have never heard about her talking about non-celebrity people from her past in order to entertain an audience.

I may not like all the PR surrounding Jen, but she isn't the one who is acting crass and juvenille. Gerry's behavior is his to own. Just like any other adult.
JMO.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 pm

There's also the possibility that the photo is doctored. If that is the case, then TMZ could have a major lawsuit on their hands. If no one files a lawsuit, then I can only assume the photo is not doctored. I'll guarantee if someone posted a doctored photo of me with my hand in that position (or someone's hand in that position on me), I'd be filing a lawsuit pronto!

The next few days should be interesting. I wonder if news has reached Butler and/or Anuston's camp in Berlin.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 pm

could be doctored, i supposed, but oddly enough....TMZ seems to be one of the few sites that doesn't bother to do that. they dig up enough dirt....they don't HAVE to! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:01 am

DonnaKat wrote:
I wonder if news has reached Butler and/or Anuston's camp in Berlin.
Freudian slip, La Kat?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:51 am

I think she meant Anisbut. Takes a whole new meaning, no?

This story just keeps giving and giving....like herpes.
Now TMZ is saying that Jen got BUTT-lered.
Lovely. I say Gerry was just admiring the beauty of her hole.
(I can't take credit for that one. I read it somewhere. But it is funny.)

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:28 am

Lovelovelove the Gerard Butler M.D Female Proctologist title. Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler 646968
Back to top Go down
Phantom's LadyRose
Boringly Sane
Phantom's LadyRose

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 am

TMZ has a video up now of the finger incident, and discussing it, so it's apparently not photoshopped. Isn't Harvey Levin an attorney? He should know the fallout from putting up a photoshopped picture, so it's apparently real. Ms. Aniston may not be an influence on Gerry (I apologize to the Aniston fans for the remark I made earlier about her), but one has to admit that as "cheeky" of a monkey as Gerry has always been, he still would not have lowered himself to degrade women publically or do something this crass and crude before. I have seen a great change come over him this past year, and it's not for the better. With all of his denying (smoke screen maybe, to throw people off the reality of the matter), and her NOT denying anything - but continuing to throw out subtle hints that "maybe" there is something going on there, one also has to think that this may not have been all PR, that there is more there than meets the eye. I am not a fan of Aniston's, never have been, so her "association" with Gerry does not exacerbate my feelings for her, from what they were before this movie was ever thought of....but from her history with men, particularly her costars, I can't help but believe that IF this is truly a romantic involvement between them, that she will bring him down, and (possibly) destroy him like she almost did Vince Vaughn. She's following the same pattern with Gerry that she did with Vince, and it took him a long time to "recover" from her. She's like a "black widow." And definitely Hollywood poison. These are just my feelings, folks, and I'm sure that there are fans of hers out there that will disagree with me, but a change has come over Gerry this last year, and I don't think that can be denied. He has always been "cheeky" and a "jokster," but he has emerged with a darker side of himself (not the usual "dark Gerry" but something different, a sometimes "cruel and unusual" Gerry), and he's saying and doing things that none of us has ever seen him do or heard him say before. All we can hope is that after this European promo, he'll detatch himself from her and move on with his life. Just as a matter of note, there is a lot of discussion on the Internet, all over, about JA looking pregnant in some of the photos, and with all the talk about her becoming such fast friends with his mom, that she might be pregnant. More possibilities. In some of the Berlin photocall pics, she does appear to have a "baby bump." It could be angles of the camera, but anything is possible....
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 am

LegoJulie wrote:
DonnaKat wrote:
I wonder if news has reached Butler and/or Anuston's camp in Berlin.
Freudian slip, La Kat?

Haha, I thought you'd catch that!

I have a couple names for Gerry too, but they're not real nice and since this is a fansite... Wink
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:05 am

If a major change has come over Gerry, I would call it the "fame and fortune" syndrome. I haven't been involved in this fandom that long, so it's hard to have an opinion on how he may or may not have changed.

As far as pregnancy rumors go, I'd rather we not speculate on that here.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 am

Pregnancies are really precarious in the first few months, especially for women over 35. Definitely let's leave that one alone unless someone's close to giving birth and it's baby shower time.

I know too many people who miscarried. Makes me cry.

Back to public indecent behaviors.

I remember seeing pictures of Halle Berry tonguing and groping a guy's crotch at some award show while getting groped. Must be normal "Hollywood" behavior.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Kimmel is commenting now:

http://www.dailyvsvidz.com/2010/03/gerard-butler-vs-bowls-jennifer.html
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:35 pm

i HAVE been a fan for many years, and things DO seem to have changed. some of it is probably just natural. i would imagine that it would take a superhuman with no feelings to NOT change when you are all of a sudden the hottest thing since sliced bread, and everyone is at your beck and call and every whim is satisfied. let's face it...that's what hollywierd does to folks. and, like you mentioned before, dk, some of these actions have been there all along, only nobody cared and therefore every little move he made wasn't on camera. the fact that he's getting away with it just eggs him on, i think.

but? to me.......it's *almost* like a different person from the gb i became a fan of many moons ago. kinda makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:19 am

Is Jimmy Kimmell the only other late nighter to talk about this? Maybe his team is doing some damage control to keep it off the other shows? Or it could be Jennifer's team?

I I would have immediately called TMZ to get the pic off there or called it a "fake." Doing no damage control confuses me. They both come off as looking bad in that photo. Maybe we will hear more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 am

Maybe the other shows have better taste. Jimmy Kimmell used to host The Man Show and on that show, a missing finger or two is nothing. They had the jumping "Juggies".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler   Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: