The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard Empty
PostSubject: Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard   Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Wednesday August 05 2009

Another link here (with picture): http://www.dublins98.ie/entertainment/gerard-butler-holding-my-hand/

Hunky film star Gerard Butler felt a recent chemistry-filled interview with an Irish reporter was reminiscent of the fateful interview between Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates.

The irresistible star of The Ugly Truth told Dublin's 98 reporter Trina Mara that since they got on so well in their interview about his new film, the media world would probably coin them as a new couple.

Trina told the Herald: "He joked with me saying, they'll probably say we're an item now when you leave the hotel. It's like Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence on the bed."

"You interviewed me and it was the start of something amazing," he continued. "Then the guy from the hotel interrupted our 'romp'."

Trina says she fell for the film star's good looks, and he was very flirtatious and fun during their interview.

"I met him yesterday in London and he was absolutely amazing. He's way hotter in the flesh than he is on screen, and he's not diva-ish in any way. He's really nice and down to earth."

"He was very flirtatious from start to end, and we were having a bit of a slagging match because I kept saying 'Come here to me' like you do in Dublin, but he kept saying "no but I am here," and coming closer then.

Accent

"He was asking me why wasn't I wearing an Irish dancing dress, and he said he's embarrassed about his accent in PS I Love You, but he said it's the best he could do."

In Gerard's new film, he is a guest on a television show who tells the truth about how men see women, and Gerard thinks women should face up to the truth off screen as well.

"He says it's important for women to know the truth. He says the honest truth is that men are checking women out all the time, looking at their hair and eyes and legs. He says he's a leg man himself."

The 28 year-old Dublin's 98 reporter from Marino says when she learned Gerard was a "legs man," she regretted not wearing a skirt.

"I didn't wear a skirt and I was raging. I almost had one on, but I didn't wear it."

Trina's chat with Gerard covered the topic of dating as well, and apparently the 39 year-old doesn't enjoy conventional dates like dinner or the cinema.

"He thinks the first date shouldn't be in the cinema because it shows that you don't even want to get to know the person," says Trina. "He likes to go on dates to adventurous places because he's not into the dinner thing."

"For one date, he took a girl down to Brooklyn Bridge and walked across it because he thought it was something crazy and cool to do. He thinks the normal things are rubbish."

The reporter says she really fancied Gerard, and he even told the time-keeper to step outside the room when they were conducting the interview.

Flirtatious

"He said we had something pretty special," she joked. "In the picture, he has his hand on mine, he was very flirtatious and I really did fancy him. He's really tall and just gorgeous."

Meanwhile, Trina is convinced that the Scottish hunk is single, despite being linked to Jennifer Aniston.

"He wasn't confirming or he wasn't saying anything, but I got the feeling that he wasn't. He seemed to be definitely single."

The full interview will be aired on Dublin's 98 Entertainment This Week on Sunday 10am-12pm
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard   Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:12 am

My my, he really charms the knickers off some of them, doesn't he? Cool
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard   Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:14 pm

I've missed you Nay!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard   Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:21 pm

I've missed you too, Alicianno! Laughing

Now let's sort this Butler character out, shall we? *dusting hands*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard   Trina learns the flirty truth about movie hunk Gerard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1