The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 1)

Go down 
+20
Ciuineas
LadyNOLA
beguild
paige
pamelajane
dreamer
ladyremi
Oggy
gindolin
kimmy67
Ladyclaire
Dallas
Helena
Nay
Steph
Birdseed
Leo
greyeyegoddess
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:19 pm

I forgot I posted that. Now I don't even know why I mentioned purple eggs. It doesn't make any sense to me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Well, it sounded bloody funny. As did your other one about being from the planet Lesbos!! Shocked

Is there something you wish to share?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Nope, but I do have some advice.

Don't drink and post...or Twitter.

I was pretty loopy when I posted that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:21 am

Nay, glad all is well.

BTW, the name Hamish always makes me think of Four Weddings and a Funeral....
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:44 am

It makes me think of ham.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 am

Okay ladies. Latest news.

Cyclone Hamish is turning around and moving back up the coastline. Category 2/3 at the moment but again could be unpredictable. It feels as though we are being stalked.

If we have electricity in the morning, I'll touch base with you.

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Hamish6pmwednesday11march
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:52 am

It's obviously the water that's keeping it strong. This one is a doozy!

We're all with you, babe!!!

XO
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 am

Nay, when I first saw that picture I thought it was something else! Shocked

Keep us informed, and stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Helena
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Helena

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:38 am

When we used to live in New Zealand the cyclones were frequent. Especially when my dad was younger. But they were crazy back then. They would grab their boards and surf in that!

...nutters...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:49 am

DonnaKat wrote:
Nay, when I first saw that picture I thought it was something else! Shocked

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a pervier mind than me! And that's pretty hard to do!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Nay wrote:
[font=Trebuchet MS]Okay ladies. Latest news.

Cyclone Hamish is turning around and moving back up the coastline. Category 2/3 at the moment but again could be unpredictable. It feels as though we are being stalked.
WWJD=What Would "Jack" Do?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Random:
I'm not posting this to look for sympathy or attention, but I am posting this because a few of my new friends on this site have been going through some hard times and I want to emphasize how important it is to take care of yourselves, during these times.

My husband was rushed to the hospital with bad chest pains, last Friday afternoon. And the only thing to help subside the pains were nitroglycerine tablets. He has been under a great deal of pressure, both with his full time job and his volunteer job at our town's Fire Dept.
He went through a stress test and did fine, because they forgot to take the nitro patch off of him. He's due for an echo cardiogram, next week. Anyway, the point is that he has not been taking good care of himself with his stress, when I'm not around to watch over him and, thus, the chest pains. It's scary to think what could've happened, had he not been taken to the hospital.

Long story short, please, please take care of yourselves during these difficult times you are experiencing. It's so important for you and your loved ones.

Hugs,
PJ
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm

PJ, I am so relieved that it was caught in time. How worried you both must have been. What will this mean for your trip in May? Will he be able to cope/behave without you there? Maybe he should be taking a holiday too! Fingers and everything else crossed that the echo cardiogram goes well next week.

Cyclone Hamish is becoming simply contrary. Rain, rain, rain.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Gads, Nay, you be safe out there, you here.

PJ, prayers being sent for your family too.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 am

I'm fine, Alice.

Hamish turned out to be a squirter not a gusher. First he comes, then he goes. Then he comes again and then he goes again.

I think it was a case of premature speculation. Laughing

How's Mr PJ today?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Nay has a pervy mind, too. She's just more quiet about it.

In all seriousness, glad you're ok, babe.

*kiss*
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:18 pm

I love my new outfit.
I want to wear my new outfit.
But I have nowhere to wear my new outfit.
But I want to wear my new outfit.
Where can I wear my new outfit? scratch
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:03 pm

I just ate some meat. Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 27566
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:11 am

You cow.

Next week, a newish novel should arrive in my mailbox - "I'll Never Be French" by Mark Greenside. A native New Yorker living in California, this autobiographical piece shows how he was dragged by his girlfriend to a new life in a tiny Celtic village in Brittany. Through his interactions with the villagers and his humorous struggles with the language, Greenside slowly learns the art of being French.

I may be pea-green with envy.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Sounds interesting, Nay. I've wanted to learn French.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 am

LMFAO!!

I'll have you all know....the third page of "Gerry's Belly" is now on Google's search engine. That was the page where three of us got a bit....carried away.....

Good God, now our pervy minds are there for the world to see!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:28 am

Oh dear Lord. What did you Google to make it come up?

Yes, I said 'come up'.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 am

I always use Google to get on here. LOL!

And there it was....under the Butler's Pantry....Gerry's belly.....page three.

I doubt others can see it when they click on to it unless they're a member. At least, I hope not.

LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Something random ...... Did you know I am attending 'The Gathering' in Edinburgh this year?

As a Gathering Passport holder, I will march with my Clan up the Royal Mile to Edinburgh Castle and it is a fair chance I shall be wearing tartan.

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Tattoo2-1

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Map_of_edinburgh

After the march, there will be a specially designed show to tell the story of history and development of the clans through narrative, with pipers, massed bands and highland dancers and using spectacular lighting and audio-visual effects.

I may be a litttttttle awestruck. You know me.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Nay wrote:
You cow.

Next week, a newish novel should arrive in my mailbox - "I'll Never Be French" by Mark Greenside. A native New Yorker living in California, this autobiographical piece shows how he was dragged by his girlfriend to a new life in a tiny Celtic village in Brittany. Through his interactions with the villagers and his humorous struggles with the language, Greenside slowly learns the art of being French.

I may be pea-green with envy.

hahahaha. Who recommended that one to you? hmmmm?
Let me know what you think of it, since I haven't read it yet.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Back in the time of the Samurai, there was a powerful emperor who needed a new head Samurai so he sent out a declaration throughout the country that he was searching for one.

A year passed and only 3 people showed up: a Japanese Samurai, a Chinese Samurai and a Texan Samurai. The emperor asked the Japanese Samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head Samurai.

The Japanese Samurai opened a matchbox and out popped a little fly. Whoosh went his sword and the fly dropped dead on the ground in 2 pieces. The emperor exclaimed: "That is very impressive!"

The emperor then asked the Chinese Samurai to come in and demonstrate. The Chinese Samurai also opened a matchbox and out popped a fly. Whoosh, whoosh went his sword. The fly dropped dead on the ground in 4 pieces. The emperor exclaimed: "That is really very impressive!"

The emperor then had the Texan Samurai demonstrate why he should be head Samurai. The Texan Samurai also opened a matchbox and out popped a male fruit fly, the smallest fly of all. His flashing sword went whoooooooossshhh-whooooossshhh -whooooossshh-whooooossshhh.

A gust of wind filled the room, but the fly was still alive and buzzing around. The emperor, obviously disappointed, asked: "After all of that, why is the fly not dead?" The Texan Samurai smiled, "Well, circumcision is not intended to kill."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 1)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next