The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 1)

Go down 
+20
Ciuineas
LadyNOLA
beguild
paige
pamelajane
dreamer
ladyremi
Oggy
gindolin
kimmy67
Ladyclaire
Dallas
Helena
Nay
Steph
Birdseed
Leo
greyeyegoddess
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:37 pm

I like the word "snark".

I wish Elvis would visit my grocery store.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Why would you join a group and turn around and start a snark fest elsewhere...

wait...maybe they CAME from IMDB.

I was probably blamed for that, too. Geez!

I don't do IMDB for G. Too violent. I can handle Fass' group. They aren't over the top...yet. Although, there are some heated discussions about Bobby Sands, but then there has always been.

Last edited by greyeyegoddess on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Helena
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Helena

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:50 pm

I can't wait to meet you girls in March!!!!

Ahh!!!
I can't wait, I can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Nay wrote:
I know!! Shocked

Leo, that doll looked distressed to me ... very scared indeed.

I just splattered chicken and biscuits out of my mouth. Ahahahahahaha!

Can you imagine if G saw that pic? His c*** would shrivel !
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 pm

Yep Leo, some nuts would be stored for the winter ASAP ... Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 342276
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:18 am

I've never seen the picture, and probably won't want to, but I feel that if someone was really embarrassed by that, they probably wouldn't put it up. Knowing how things get passed on through fandoms quickly, this person probably knew it would go farther than expected. Whatever we feel, probably doesn't matter in the end.

Just my thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:01 pm

*Sigh*

You're right. I was just initially shocked at the image. I was crazy for G in the beginning...almost nutzoid. So, I shouldn't judge.

I still don't get the whole doll thing, though. Never will.

XO
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Leo, no problem. I think a lot of people were shocked when it started making its way out of the hands of the owner and friends. You can't help feeling shocked or disgusted.

I just wanted to let people know that once things get out on the internet, it's hard to keep track of them and where they'll go. I have a couple of pictures I'm not happy with, including my only picture of G and me, but I have to accept the fact that they are out there.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Does that mean a 'friend' leaked the picture(s) out?? How did it get circulated in the first place?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:13 pm

It was probably placed on a forum, where everyone can see it and went from there. You know how we all cross the forums....

There's also a false sense of security on forums. You forget that not everyone is friendly. And then there are the spies.

As I've never seen it, it was probably in a member's area of the forum, or a password protected area. But then, anyone can be a member.

Actually, I think that the doll section of one of the sites wasn't password protected for a while, but now it is. It goes back and forth. I was one who didn't think it should be password protected, for the above reason I stated; it's going on the internet, and just because it's in a section that isn't available to everyone, doesn't mean that it won't get out of the area. You can only protect people so much. If they want to get to something, they can.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:36 pm

I would agree.

Just because I don't care for this individual personally does not mean she should be mocked and ridiculed.

I need to get rid of this residual anger.

XO
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:06 pm

For the past six days, I have been in the pool at least three times per day.

My little mini-me has pink togs, pink swimming cap and pink goggles and has developed a passion for jumping and diving. She is just so confident in the water and I am just so wrinkled from being in there!

Not to mention ... tired.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:01 pm

I'm bored.

I have a ton of stuff to do, but I don't want to do any of it.

If I go to sleep now, I'll only wake up about 2am and won't be able to go back to sleep....which is what happened last night, which is why I'm so tired right now.

I think I'll make chicken and dumplings tomorrow.

I like monkeys.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:17 pm

Hi kids, I sure have missed you. Thank you so much for the Congrats for baby Ava. She's a cutie. Of course, all four of my grandchildren are cuties. I'm not biased or anything Wink

I've enjoyed reading all the random stuff, as usual. You are all such a hoot. What is a "hoot" anyway? Confused

PJ

PS I'm sure liking these new colors! cheers
Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:22 am

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 16

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PANTIES!!!!

*BIG WET KISS*
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:18 am

Wnere is everyone?? Are y'all hungover or something???

Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm having chicken and dumplings for breakfast, and am washing it down with a Diet Dr. Pepper. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:42 am

I have a vicodin and darvocet hangover from my fall last night.

My knee is a lot less swollen today but is an ugly blue-brown color today.

Happy New Year to all.
Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:13 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Wnere is everyone?? Are y'all hungover or something???

Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm having chicken and dumplings for breakfast, and am washing it down with a Diet Dr. Pepper. Laughing

Breakfast of champions!!!

Sorry about your knee, Oggs. I hope it feels better.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Breakfast of Champions, Indeed! cheers I had liver sausage spread for breakfast and champagne, again! Oooo, love that stuff!!!!

Oggy, I'm sorry to hear about your knee. It sounds so painful. Hope the meds help...your knee, that is. Wink
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Oggy, that must have been some fall. Hope your knee feels better.

I'm dealing with a bit of a hangover. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed my drinks so much last night. What a party is was. I even did snow angels. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Finally, we received ten minutes of heavy rain which was enough to temporarily break the stranglehold this humidity had on me.

Now if it would just set in and give me a long, wet day, then I would feel better. January is predicted to be a wet one.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:10 am

I have to work tomorrow. That kinda sucks. I could have taken off, but I didn't want to waste a vacation day.

On a better note, however, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow. But it kinda sucks that I won't get home until late tomorrow. But at least I'll have cool hair...hopefully. Unless they mess it up. They better not mess it up!

I guess I should go to bed now. I'm rambling.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:39 am

Yes, you are rambling. Thine hair will be gorgeous. Just spurn the bowl cut please.

I was just booted from Brave Net! It may have been my internet connection but I was in the midst of a fascinating dissection with a friend and that pisses me off. Mad
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:13 am

The Bravenet chatroom is not the best. It was designed as a backup room...the chatbox is more stable.

But of course, if you were talking about me and didn't want me to see what you said, then you wouldn't want to use that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:27 am

Damn it, foiled again! I need to think smarter AND faster to trick Admin here! Rolling Eyes

No, the Chatbox still drags, DK. Unless there is a way we can relieve the conversations like you do - with pulling the plughole??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 1)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next