The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 1)

Go down 
+20
Ciuineas
LadyNOLA
beguild
paige
pamelajane
dreamer
ladyremi
Oggy
gindolin
kimmy67
Ladyclaire
Dallas
Helena
Nay
Steph
Birdseed
Leo
greyeyegoddess
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:11 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Gene Kelly was hot. Gotta love a man who can dance like that.

Something random: there's a cat orgy going on under my house...and I wasn't invited.

We've got ferrel cats in our neighborhood who seems to have all their orgies under our house too...cat f*cking has to be one of the most ANNOYING sounds on the planet....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:23 pm

pamelajane wrote:
I just received some wonderful news...my grandson, Adam, who is 7 months old was cleared by the therapist, today. He no longer has torticolis!!!! God is good!!!!!!

Here is a picture of me holding Adam and my grandaughter, Amy(Adam's sister) is to my right.

Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 2323232327Ffp433743Enu3D32573E2593E

PJ, that is wonderful news! Very Happy Such a happy way to start Christmas week too. He does have a devilish smile on his little face ...

Last edited by Nay on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Birdseed

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:27 pm

PJ, you have gorgeous grandkids. You must be so proud. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:40 pm

Awww...lovely picture, Pam. The grandkids are adorable.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:12 pm

CUTE Pam! What's torticolis?
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Thanks, Bird, Alice, Nay & Steph! I think they're adorable too, of course. We also have a grandson named Nick who is just 4 weeks older than Amy and Nick is going to have a new baby sister, any day now! We are truly blessed.

...and Steph, torticolis occurs when a baby lies the same way in the Mommy's womb throughout the pregnancy and ends up with under-developed muscles on the side the baby was leaning on. They try to correct it with daily physical therapy, which happened in Adam's case, but there are extreme cases where surgery is necessary to correct it.

Last edited by pamelajane on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a doofus.)
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Wow...I'm glad he's ok now...I can't think of a better Christmas gift than a clean bill of health! santa
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:50 pm

You bet, Steph!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:33 am

That's great news!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:08 am

Thanks, DK!
Back to top Go down
gindolin
Boringly Sane
gindolin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:30 am

Pamelajane-
First - what wonderful news on your grandson Adam. The perfect family Christmas Gift!

Second- When I was in the Dollar store last week, I found a purcahsed a bunch of Cary Grant movies- (as well as the Old Dick Van Dyke Show) can't wait to start watching!

Third- about fifteen minutes ago there was a beautiful movie like snow falling- now I cannot see my backyard fence.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:45 am

I love the Dick Van Dyke show! All those old shows that came on Nick at Night in the 90's...I grew up on those...
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi gindolin, nice to meet you! Yes, we do have the perfect Christmas present and another one due any day. My son and daughter-in-law are expecting a new Little Miss any day now. Our grandson Nick is becoming a big brother soon.

I would love to hear what Cary Grant movies you purchased. He was a very versatile actor. He could run the gambit from serious to funny. Gee, who else does that sound like?

My husband is originally from Long Island, NY and when we lived there, we used to love visiting upstate NY. Beautiful country up there. And this snow is something else, isn't it? Stay safe.
Back to top Go down
gindolin
Boringly Sane
gindolin

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Pamelajane,
What a glorious Christmas for you and your family! and a most memorable,too!
Ok the movies I got were: North by Northwest, Penny Serenade (my mother's fave- I remember watching it with her when I was young.) and His Gal Friday. I am hoping to get Father Goose, which is my personal fave.
Well since I can't go shopping I think I will decorate the house more.
have a good one.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:47 pm

One of my all time favorite movies is "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House". It's Cary Grant at his finest...and funniest.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:57 pm

I llike "Talk of the Town" and the one with the mountain lion, or big cat; something about "Baby".
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:34 pm

Bringing Up Baby with Katharine Hepburn and a leopard. That one is a hoot, Alice. And how about It Takes a Thief with Grace Kelly and Houseboat with Sophia Loren?

You picked up some great movies, gindolin! Can you help me about Penny Serenade? What was that about, again?

And the list goes on....

Last edited by pamelajane on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I keep making mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:01 pm

pamelajane wrote:
My son and daughter-in-law are expecting a new Little Miss any day now.
How cool!! You might be getting a little Christmas Grand-baby!!! cheers
My youngest is a Christmas baby. She'll be 14 this year.

Something random. My hubby came home with a bag of booze. drunken
Back to top Go down
gindolin
Boringly Sane
gindolin

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:01 pm

I don't think I've ever seen that one- i must check it out...
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:03 pm

A bag? I came home with two bags...of booze, that is.

I got a bottle of Shiraz and a bottle of champagne. The champagne is for New Years Eve. The Shiraz is for whenever I darn well feel like it.

Random thought: I've been eating too much cheese and it's making me bloated. Anybody got a bran muffin? scratch
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:11 pm

I know someone who has a basket full of bran muffins. Laughing

What was in the bag was rye whiskey, fireball, vodka, brandy, white wine and Kahlua.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:17 pm

That's it....I'm on my way to your house.

I went back to Dirt Cheap the other day, and no more Fireball. Why did they have to tease me like that, just to take it back away again?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm

I'd complain if I were you. Although, if they are out, then obviously it's a HOT seller, thus they will be getting more in. Very Happy

But you are still welcome to come over. You room is still here waiting for you. So is the bar and Dr. Pepper shooters. bounce
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:24 pm

Okay. I'll be there in about three days.
Back to top Go down
gindolin
Boringly Sane
gindolin

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 pm

Pamelajane-
Penny Serenade was Cary Grant/ Irene Dunne- they are married and want to have a child- she gets pregnant and then loses the baby. They end up adopting...A REAL Tearjerker..."a heartfelt drama filled with great sensitivity and plenty of humor..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 1)   Say something random about you (Part 1) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 1)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next