The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olympus Has Fallen 3: Aaron Eckhart not returning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Olympus Has Fallen 3: Aaron Eckhart not returning Empty
PostSubject: Olympus Has Fallen 3: Aaron Eckhart not returning   Olympus Has Fallen 3: Aaron Eckhart not returning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 8:08 pm

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/angel-has-fallen/44958/olympus-has-fallen-3-aaron-eckhart-not-returning

Gerard Butler is going to have to find a new President to protect, as Aaron Eckhart drops out of Angel Has Fallen...

Although a follow-up to Olympus Has Fallen and London Has Fallen, titled Angel Has Fallen, was announced last week, it looks like Gerard Butler’s Secret Service agent Mike Banning will be in charge of saving a different President.

Speaking with our chums at Den Of Geek US on Saturday during the press day for his new movie Bleed For This, Aaron Eckhart confirmed he will not be returning to the Olympus Has Fallen series as President Benjamin Asher. “Oh no, the President is now playing golf,” laughed Eckhart. “I’m at my presidential library, I’m playing golf and I’m out of danger.”

Reiterating that he was “done” as the Commander-in-Chief, Eckhart added, “My agent told me about that yesterday, that they’re going to do another one. But I have nothing to do with that.”

That begs the question of whether the series’ producers will recast the role, or if Morgan Freeman’s Vice President Trumbull or a new Chief Executive will take over in the Oval Office. Whoever it is, Butler will be cracking plenty of bones to defend that person – this time apparently aboard Air Force One - when Angel Has Fallen presumably hits screens in 2018.

Bleed For This, meanwhile, arrives in the UK in early December.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1