The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?

Go down 
+2
LegoJulie
Nay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Empty
PostSubject: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Maybe it’s my old-school Gerard Butler fan-girl coming out, but I’ve been wary of Butler’s girlfriend Madalina Ghenea since they started dating last year. While I do like (appreciate?) the idea of Gerard having a steady girlfriend after bingeing on strange for YEARS, Madalina gives me weird vibes. She looks like a cross between Oksana Grigorieva and Elisabetta Canalis, and by that I mean she looks sort of drag-queeny and like she’s had a lot of work done. I have other derogatory things to say, but I’ll abstain lest I admit to myself that I still kind of care about Gerard despite my better judgment.

Anyway, after Madalina and Gerard seemed connected at the hip for a few months, she hasn’t been anywhere near Gerard as he promoted Olympus Has Fallen. Could it be that Gerard finally dumped her?

Gerard Butler won’t be hearing wedding bells anytime soon, because sources say the actor is growing tired of his current girlfriend, Madalina Ghenea! Butler, 43, thought he had found The One with the 24-year-old model, but he’s come to realize that he has an unquenchable thirst for women, and isn’t the type to settle down for good.

“He would like to have a family, but he loves women too much,” says a pal. While no breakup has been confirmed, Gerard was seen flirting up a storm while on his movie’s promotional tour.

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

“He has an unquenchable thirst for women, and isn’t the type to settle down for good” = “He has an unquenchable thirst for [randoms, strangers, anything with a pulse, Real Housewives, whoever he meets in a Porto-potty], and isn’t the type to [remember their names].” Fixed! Gerard does what he does and it is incredibly gross and he’s past the age where this womanizing shtick can be passed off as some kind of “phase”. This is who he is. He’s not even a serial monogamist like George Clooney. Gerard just loves strange. And being with the same woman (?) for months at a time is not part of his agenda.

Some photos of Gerard in England this week – he looks exhausted! He must be hittin’ it with strange women every single night.

http://www.celebitchy.com/290167/did_gerard_butler_dump_his_girlfriend_after_remembering_how_much_he_loves_strange/
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:17 pm

One of the response posts:

Lucy says: April 5, 2013 at 6:25 pm
I work for a British magazine and Butler turned up for his interview over 50 minutes late and stopped the interview twice to go off and do lines of cocaine. Sadly, that man is a mess and needs to go sort himself out.

Very sad indeed if it is true. What a waste.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:13 pm

I thought cocaine is illegal everywhere in the world. Why didn't he get arrested for possession and use?

As long as he's happy with the way he's living, good for him. I'd love to have the money to do all he does, but I wouldn't exactly live like he does. Just the money, please.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Of course, we know that we can believe NOTHING that we read. But sadly....none of this would surprise me. And I do mean that I'm SAD about it, coz I really thought better of him wayyyyyyyy back in the day when I first became a fan and had high hopes that he wouldn't succumb to the pressures of stardom. Guess it's nearly impossible not to. GOD bless him. Hope he finds his bliss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:45 am

GB was a partier and a substance abuser (alcohol) before becoming an actor. More money gets him more parties and more substances to abuse. Stardom didn't change him, it only changed his social circle.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:54 am

I don't know about the coke, but he is smoking again. There's been pics of him with cigarettes.

He needs to learn how to deal with stress better. I know he's under pressure, but who isn't? And compared to most, he has a lot of material comforts and staff to deal with a lot of crap that most have to deal with themselves.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 pm

What has me truly puzzled is the difference between MG's behaviour at the Rome Premiere and the photo of her licking some famous football player's body.

Which is real?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:19 am

Nay, show me some pics, please, because I have no idea what you're talking about. Either copy the contrasting photos or post links.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 am

Basically a photo was taken and posted on Twitter of her in a Milan nightclub with an ex-boyfriend, Julie. His name is Marco Borriello and the photo can be found here - http://www.plusthings.com/rumors-by-madalina-ghenea-and-gerard-butler-split/
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Can't tell if the ex-bf is the one she's resting her lips on, or the one behind her touching 50% of her surface. Either way, those 2 look more her age than Daddy GB.

Both GB and MG have globe trotting careers and don't intersect. I'm surprised at how much they were together. One or both of them must have had some downtime. Once their jobs pick up again it's got to be really hard to meet up for more than a day or two at a time, and maybe once or twice a month. That's worse than long-distance relationship because neither of them stay in any one place for long.

Seems GB is at the age where men who are inclined towards fatherhood start to really try to get some kids. She's a 24-year-old working model. Don't see her wanting to take time off to have kids or nuke her physique, not just yet.

I'm thinking GB and MG are done and both have moved on.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:53 am

I believe the ex-bf is the one leaning on her ass, now that I have researched it, and they are closer in age.

Not sure with the fact that GB and MG actually live on two different continents that they would have much of a normal relationship regardless of how much money or downtime they can both access.

Maybe that suits them. Maybe it's not real. Maybe they're over. Maybe one day I will care. Laughing

I just believe something is fishy in Butlerdom and I wouldn't be the least surprised at what may come.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:29 am

Might turn out GB's been secretly married for 20 years. Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? 845477
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 pm

...to a man.

God, I really need to get this forum format thingy changed soon, don't I?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

to a man! Heeheee...

Don't worry about it, DK. We are all hanging in regardless of the format. We love you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Format isn't a big deal. The people are.

Can't even begin to speculate which man.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:13 pm

If I were a gay man, I'd totally go for John Barrowman.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 pm

And on another note, just took the time to look at that picture of Madeline with that dude whoever his is (the footballer). The only word that came to mind was "gross". Sorry, that's what I thought. Can't help it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 am

If he's single or married or gay, it doesn't matter as long as he is happy.. Sometimes folks aren' ready to come out out of the closet just yet.. lol... But he makes a great actor... He was great in The Ugly Truth, 300... But Chasing Mavericks? Playing the Field? I didn't care for it. Machine Gun Preacher was good...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?   Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question - Did GB Dump His Girlfriend? Answer- Do We Care?
Page 1 of 1