The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PiersMorgan Article - The Oscars were typically narcissistic, awkward, self-congratulatory and overblown - I thoroughly enjoyed them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13004
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: PiersMorgan Article - The Oscars were typically narcissistic, awkward, self-congratulatory and overblown - I thoroughly enjoyed them   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 am

Full article here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2108645/Piers-Morgan-The-Oscars-typically-narcissistic-awkward-self-congratulatory-overblown--I-thoroughly-enjoyed-them.html

Quote :
Gerard Butler’s been in the wars recently, with ferocious tabloid attention to his rehab visit at the Betty Ford Clinic for ‘painkiller addiction’.
But he looked fit, tanned, and svelte.
‘That’s the kind of rehab I need,’ I joked. ‘You OK?’
‘I’m fine now, but it’s been a rough few weeks,’ he replied.
‘Just had all these old injuries flaring up, and the mixture of 16-hour filming days and endless pills for the pain took its toll. Needed to go and sort myself out.’
‘Judging by all the attractive women in here cooing over your rehabbed new torso, I don’t think there’s going to be a shortage of willing amateur nurses…’
He laughed. ‘No pain, no gain, eh?’

Back to top Go down

PiersMorgan Article - The Oscars were typically narcissistic, awkward, self-congratulatory and overblown - I thoroughly enjoyed them
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1