The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard butler enjoyed Chomutov

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard butler enjoyed Chomutov Empty
PostSubject: Gerard butler enjoyed Chomutov    Gerard butler enjoyed Chomutov Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 am

Here's an article about Gerry's visit to the Czech republic with Madalina after Rome (I'm behind in posting). Pics a link:

http://www.maxibulvar.cz/afery/vime-jedini-herec-gerard-butler-si-uzival-v-chomutove/

While Karlovy Vary, apply visit John travolty (59 ) as well as other Hollywood star Gerard butler first size (43 ) in secrecy was enjoying her visit nearby Chomutov. maxibulvar.cz has managed to find out that Gerard butler arrived in Chomutov see his Romanian girlfriend, which is also an actress, and filming the series in sun in the Ore Mountains.

That's why they both gave an appointment directly in Chomutov. Each of them, but he had ordered another hotel. Gerard butler after the North Bohemian town quietly he was moving with cap pulled up to his nose, yet, but spoke with the beautiful women, which they have brought into him with the car even dinner to a local Mexican restaurant.

The Scottish actor, who is known for the famous movies thanks atila, venerable citizen, 300: the Battle of Thermopylae or you want me, I want you, he lived in a luxurious hotel in the square and Chomutov maxibulvar.cz was able to obtain a photo, which in Chomutov willingly pose for us with the beautiful ... !
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard butler enjoyed Chomutov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard butler enjoyed Chomutov    Gerard butler enjoyed Chomutov Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:45 am

Thanks, Dallas.
Back to top Go down

Gerard butler enjoyed Chomutov
Page 1 of 1