The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for permanent love!

Go down 
+4
DonnaKat
Nay
LegoJulie
luvthatgerryjuice
8 posters
AuthorMessage
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Looking for permanent love! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Now how could you guys have missed this? I hope this is NEW info:

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/1120/butlerg.html

Gerard Butler has revealed that he is looking for someone to spend the rest of his life with.

Gerard Butler is looking for lasting love The Machine Gun Preacher star who has been previously romantically linked to Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston and most recently model Sarah Carroll - is ready to settle down with someone special.

Speaking to Bang Showbiz he said: "I would love to settle down and share my life with someone. But it'll happen when it's going to happen."

He added: "When I try and plan things in my life they very rarely pan out. And it's often when I think, 'OK, you know what, I don't want to be in a relationship right now for whatever reason', that suddenly I find myself open to one and it happens."

The 42-year-old also revealed that he has ruled out dating any of his co-stars because of previous bad experiences with on-set romances.

He added: "That's a dangerous path. When you're making a film with someone, you get to know them very well indeed, and it's too easy to develop a sort of obsession with them that you think at the time might be love. But it isn't."

Butler further pitched in: "Earlier in my career, I had a couple of relationships with co-stars and both times it was a disaster. It burned itself out in the middle of the film and that is really, really uncomfortable, spending more than half your day working with someone you've just broken up with."

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Looks like a new article in the last couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Bravo luvthatgerryjuice! Post away. cheers

Not sure I believe much of what is in that article though ...
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 pm

No prob, Nay. Maybe I'm naive, but I pretty much believe him.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Thanks for posting this! I saw the article, but it's been a very hectic few days. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Peege88
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Here I am Gerry.

hahahahahahaha

(half-joking)

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:23 pm

He should be so lucky to get you, Peege.

LTGG, I'm inclined to believe him too, at least on some level. As ego flattering and fun as I'm sure it is to have women half his age throw themselves at him and to have no commitments, it has to get exhausting from time to time. The constant dating scene, not having someone he can come home to at the end of the day to bounce his thoughts off of, never knowing if the woman he's with would still be with him if he were to suddenly lose his fame, wealth, and status.

He's made too many comments in inteviews from time to time for me to not think his mind goes along the lines sometimes of all I've just mentioned.

And model Sarah Carroll's a new one on me. Anyone know the story on that reference? Or is it just like most of the others...."linked" to someone because they were chatting at a party or whatever....?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 am

He's talked about settling down many, many times.

Even egos want love, twu love.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 am

And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for permanent love!   Looking for permanent love! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for permanent love!
Page 1 of 1