The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So was my 'date' with Gerard Butler (and thus love you)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

So was my 'date' with Gerard Butler (and thus love you) Empty
PostSubject: So was my 'date' with Gerard Butler (and thus love you)    So was my 'date' with Gerard Butler (and thus love you) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 4:12 am

Short video at link. Translated from here:

http://www.mujerhoy.com/vivir/protagonistas/201602/04/cita-gerard-butler-enamora-20160204113830.html

Gerard Butler is again 'the #ManOfToday' for Hugo Boss, and wanted to tell us in 'small committee' in the suite of a luxury hotel in Madrid. We were not going to let planted, of course.

by Ana Calvo

4 feb 2016

He had never waited so long for a man in my life . In fact, if it had not been him, 'the #ManOfToday', probably until I'd gone. But it was Gerard Butler who arrived with an hour and a half late for our 'date' in a suite at the Hotel Eurobuilding in Madrid, and something made ​​me think it would be worth the wait . Of course, in El Corte Ingles thousands of fans he had entertained, is what has to be one of the sexiest actors in the world.

Just after 20.30 the room door opened, put mobile burst photo position and appeared Gerard Butler. Impeccable a Hugo Boss suit, alluring, amiable and with an indelible smile , he apologized several times for the Retro and for making us wait, then confess, however, " I'm very excited because he came Sergio Ramos and I have been able to meet in person." Another point in favor of Gerard Butler has good footballing taste. Of course, he says that "Madrid do not know well, but I love", so we are sure that there will be many candidates to make guide.
Why Gerard Butler is the perecto #ManOfToday?

As good Hollywood star Gerard Butler remains modest , and when I ask you why you think it's the perfect #ManOfToday, says "I do not think it is." Well, okay, Gerard, I say us and Hugo Boss, so I continued ... "but I really like the idea of this campaign, the definition behind the #ManOfToday, a classic man, but with a strong determination, dynamic ... because the end is how is my life and I think that Hugo Boss came to me . " Good choice, escapes me up.
What I like is the amazing love that is

gerard butler

But my big moment with him had not yet come. It had only been about five minutes, and the organizers of this event (the matchmaking, come on), and they put us in a hurry to go to the pictures. I was not staying with my last question in the pipeline (not yet know why the other colleagues did not ask anything ...) so I jumped. I had to know, and you too. "Sorry, one more question: how do you love Gerard Butler?"

Silence, expectation, drum roll in my head. Gerard Butler stops, looks and drop a "well, you just do it" . He said, I promise, I have the audio that demonstrates this with its "oh, you just did" in an English rested with Scottish accent, and I heard again a few times if you were imagining. A 'ooooh' round the room. And I, as I am happily married, do not throw me into his arms. Because I know him well tell because all the seductive 'made in Hollywood' are like , but I have a story to tell my kids someday. So I recompose and ask him to tell me the truth ... "The truth I do not know very well, could not explain well ... Sometimes it just happens, it can be a smile, there is a wonderful connection between two people . there is no formula, are details. that's what I like, what love is surprising , because do not know when it can happen, or how. "

Sighs ...

After this, we go to a 'private photocall' to immortalize our meeting. Photos, more photos, selfies ... And organizers, as always, with their haste. I do not want to go without asking that I send a kiss to all users Mujerhoy.com, and although they try to stop us (again the organizers and their 'timings'), Gerard, who is a perfect gentleman and a star of truth it eludes this sir, he turns to you and says this :

Is not it charming (and handsome)?
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1