The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italian article with blurb about Gerry's character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Italian article with blurb about Gerry's character Empty
PostSubject: Italian article with blurb about Gerry's character   Italian article with blurb about Gerry's character Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:00 pm

It sounds like his character is named George (really? is that a Scottish name?) and played with AC Milan and Real Madrid. Wonder if the Celtic tie-in fell through....

Translated from this article:
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/Default.aspx?ref=IE8Activity

Quote :
Then there is Butler, where George is a man who has lost everything and now needs to rebuild his life. «Tries to find himself after a life spent in pursuit of the wrong values: Fame and success, "says the Scottish actor. He's in shorts today. Has soccer shoes and feet as bounce can give credibility to his character, best years had played with AC Milan and Real Madrid. "I grew up in Scotland, I always played football, even though I've never been great. I took to train for the movie and I found more good than I remembered, but now I think I will continue to play, even after the end of filming. There was a good film football in bend it like Beckham and Playing the Field hope to change this course.
Back to top Go down

Italian article with blurb about Gerry's character
Page 1 of 1