The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:19 pm

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/24/gerard-butler-playing-the-field-with-jessica-biel-uma-thurman/

Gerard Butler: 'Playing the Field' with Jessica Biel!

Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody suit up for Harvey Weinstein and Dior’s Oscar Dinner, held at Chateau Marmont on Wednesday (February 23) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud will star opposite Uma Thurman and Jessica Biel in Playing the Field, according to Variety.

Gerry will play “a former pro soccer player who finds himself dodging romantic advances from soccer moms after he agrees to coach his son’s youth team in an attempt to bond with the boy,” Variety reports. Jessica will play Gerry’s ex-wife in the film and Uma will play a fellow parent!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/24/gerard-butler-playing-the-field-with-jessica-biel-uma-thurman/#ixzz1EuwXCugz
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Dior-party-01
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:55 pm

“Weinstein/Dior Dinner”

Direct Your Car To: The Chateau Marmont

From the Four Seasons, Weinstein will head over to the Chateau Marmont for The Weinstein Co’s dinner with Dior. Don’t feel bad if this invite got lost in the mail. There’s only 60 place cards on the table. They’ll be cracking open Moet & Chandon, which should get its own statute as the official champagne of the Oscar ceremony (literally) and as one of the most prolific sponsors at multiple Oscar week events. (Disclosure: They’re sponsoring TheWRAP’s event also.)

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-post/2011-complete-oscar-party-field-guide-24974?page=0,0
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Thanks ladies!

I think Adrian is becoming Gerry's new Fryguy. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm

OHDEARGODNOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fry Guy was discrete, respectful, CLEAN. How on earth can Brody compare??
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:28 am

A couple here:

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&p=gerard+butler

and here:

http://www.style.com/peopleparties/parties/slideshow/losangeles-022411_Oscar_Week_Parties_Two/?iphoto=5
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:54 am

"Have You Ever Tried to Say No to Harvey?"
Dior Toasts the Irrepressible Mr. Weinstein in L.A.

One of the big stories this Oscar season has been how Harvey Weinstein got his groove back. Judging from the impressive turnout at the dinner party Dior threw the indestructible movie mogul last night at the Chateau Marmont, it's a tale that everyone (including Halle Berry, Rosario Dawson, Adrien Brody, and Gerard Butler) wants to be a part of. Not that the house of Dior needs help wrangling A-list talent. But Anne Hathaway might have put it best: "Have you ever tried to say no to Harvey?"

According to Weinstein, it was Marion Cotillard who talked him into doing the dinner in the first place. "I'm not the new face of Dior," he joked. Sharon Stone, who has appeared in the label's ads, was quick to announce she'll be wearing Dior on Sunday. "John [Galliano] sent me the most beautiful dress," she cooed.

With both The Fighter and The King's Speech in the running, there's every chance Weinstein will be toting some extra gold around to Sunday's after-parties. He always watches the nominations with one of his children for good luck, he explained after the post-dinner performance by Karen Elson. "But once the voting ends," he added, "there's nothing I can do about it, so I just try to stay calm and throw a couple parties—a lot of parties."

It's been a week for charitable causes, too. Scarlett Johansson was slated to host the Art of Elysium's fundraiser at Siren Studios, until being summoned last-minute to the set of Cameron Crowe's We Bought a Zoo. (She did, however, leave a trio of don't-mess-with-me bids at the silent auction.) Ginnifer Goodwin, making the most of pre-Oscars festivities, swung by on her way to the Chateau. "I'm exhausted," she confessed. "And I'm not even a part of anything that's nominated!"

— Darrell Hartman

http://www.style.com/peopleparties/parties/scoop/losangeles-022411_Oscar_Week_Parties_Two/

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner DiorParty

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner DiorParty2

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner DiorParty3

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner DiorParty4

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner DiorParty5
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Pic here:

http://socialitelife.com/enlargedimage?back_to=/weinstein-and-dior-oscar-dinner-02-2011/dior-moet-party-02242011-06&postid=5651891
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 pm

http://socialitelife.com/weinstein-and-dior-oscar-dinner-02-2011

Halle Berry And Anne Hathaway Attend Harvey Weinstein And Dior’s Oscar Dinner

It is that time of year! You know, the time of year when celebrities get dressed up for parties, fancy dinners, and award shows while the rest of us gaze from a distance and think, “if only that was me.” Or, wait, is that just me?

The recent Harvey Weinstein and Dior’s Oscar Dinner held at Chateau Marmont had everyone from Academy pros like this years Oscar co-host Anne Hathaway and 2001 Academy Award winning Best Actress, Halle Berry, to Academy virgin Chris Hemsworth.
PHOTOS: Check out the 12 Most Memorable Oscar Moments

The guests indulged in Moet throughout the evening, beginning with mini Moet & Chandon Imperial bottles during the Moet cocktail reception of the evening. This was followed by dinner of Thyme Roasted Chicken, Potato Grain, and Market Vegetables au Jus was served with Moet’s Grand Vintage 2003. Dessert was accompanied by Moet’s Rose Imperial, and following dinner guests mingled around the patio while they enjoyed Moet & Chandon’s Imperial champagne.
Despite all the champagne, the guests kept it classy. Chris Hemsworth attended with wife Elsa Pataky, and the two successfully avoided an awkward run-in with Elsa’s ex-fiance, and fellow party guest, Adrian Brody. Halle Berry attended the event with boyfriend Oliver Martinez and they were joined at their table by designer Rachel Roy and Gerard Butler. Menawhile, this year’s co-host Anne Hathaway and her boyfriend Adam Shulman enjoyed the honor of being seated at Harvey Weinstein‘s table.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

http://katie.nicholl.mailonsunday.co.uk/2011/02/anne-goes-for-geek-and-i-get-to-meet-halle-olivier-and-la-stone.html

Anne goes for geek and I get to meet Halle, Olivier and La Stone

Last night was the first of what will be many star studded nights in Hollywood. I was one of the lucky few invited to the Dior party at the Chateau Marmont hosted by movie mogul Harvey Weinstein. After a cocktail reception we enjoyed a three course supper in the gardens of the beuatiful chateau which is one of Hollywood's most famous hotel. I was seated at the next table to Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez who were sitting close to Gerard Butler who's new blonde hair style was looking more grey to me.

Anne Hathaway turned up in specs but still managed to look glam and I had a good catch up with my Cannes buddy Sharon Stone. I wanted to know her secret to her age defying gorgeousness and she actually told me!

Check the column out on Sunday to read more. It was late to bed and early to rise as I joined Robin Roberts bright and early on Good Morning America. I'll be giving the lowdown to the best Oscars party later in the week on the show but today we were talking Royals. Check it out here
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 am

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Dior-moet-party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner   Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvey Weinstein and Dior's Oscar Dinner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry's Gallery :: Events-
Jump to: