The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats Your Superpower?

Go down 
+2
DonnaKat
greyeyegoddess
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Don't get me wrong....I LOVE Batman, 'cuz he's dark and mysterious...a little sad...(and Bale is a hottie.....lol)

But there's something about Superman and Lois Lane....especially when she's held tight in his arms as they're flying over New York at night....I saw that scene the other night and forgot how wonderfully romantic that was....
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:26 pm

I have x-ray vision. That way I can see the tool size before I test it.
bahhahhaa
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:31 pm

OO that is a Good one!

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:52 pm

I had thought about that one, but then I thought that I might see things that would hurt my head, like my recent nightmare.

Mind reading was the same thing, do I REALLY want to know what people think about me?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Probly not...However What Women Want was a great movie

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 pm

It was a fun movie.
Back to top Go down
kimmy67
Random Babbler
kimmy67

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:27 pm

I've always wanted to talk to the Animals...or be a shape-shifter and I can be a fly on Gerry's wall...lol...then turn into a beautiful gal that he falls in love with and we get married....lol....oh am I dreamin or what?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/felinefancy
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Oooo, talking to animals would have been a power I would have wanted when I was a kid. I loved animals. Even wrote a "superhero" story about that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Superpower?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Pantry Member Stuff :: General Chit Chat :: Miscellaneous Off Topic-
Jump to: