The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats Your Superpower?

Go down 
+2
DonnaKat
greyeyegoddess
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joyful

Whats Your Superpower? Empty
PostSubject: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:25 pm

Okay guys Last season my family really enjoyed Heros. This season it is a little hokie.

If you could have any super power which one would you want and how would you use it?

I would want the ability to travel through time at will. The first thing I would do is to travel back to meet my Grandparendts. I was a late in life child so I never met any of my Grandparents. Then I would travel back to the early 1980's and invest in microsoft! Then on ocassion just travel on a whim to meet special people that intrests me.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:32 pm

First season was really good. I didn't get into the second one, so I have to back up in order to get into this season. Now, I'm a watcher of Dancing with the Stars.

But I would really need the ability to go places in an instant, whether it's speed, time travel, or flying. I'm always running late.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Time travel, most definitely.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:43 pm

OOh we can have fun jumping around history and learning about the future.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:45 pm

If I can't have that one, I'd like to be a shape changer/shifter, so I could be any shape I want to be...and not have to work out as much.
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:46 pm

Good one Alice you could look like any one and choose a different look every day.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Oooh, yeah...a shape-shifting time traveler.

I could transform myself into a svelte supermodel and then go grocery shopping in the 25th century.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Lots of possibilities with this super power.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Yup... pirat
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:53 pm

How about being invisible that would be cool!

Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:56 pm

Hmmm..I thought invisibility would be cool, to get into places you might not get into otherwise. It could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:58 pm

That would be a nice one

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:59 pm

On Heroes, I did like the gal who could heal herself. That would be helpful. So, does she ever get sick? Is that part of the healing power?
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah I could use that. I guess she just never gets sick.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 am

*pffft* super powers....we don't need no stinkin super powers! Look at Batman! All you really need to be a super hero are badass ninja skills and a handy belt that coordinates with your skin tight leotard...
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:55 am

I like superpowers. I like Superman more than Batman.
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:58 am

Flying is a nice super power can you imagine the feeling?

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:13 am

greyeyegoddess wrote:
I like superpowers. I like Superman more than Batman.

Oh, no you di'ent....
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:35 am

Oh yes I did...id...lol...
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:39 am

Don't make me crack open a can of whoop ass....*snaps fingers*

Batman could beat Superman any day...Superman's just a big pretty boy from Krypton...throw a colorful rock his way and he turns to mush. Besides, Batman has a better ass!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:04 am

Heros like Batman aren't like every day men. They are millionaires, and had Bruce not had his millions, there wouldn't be a Batman.

To each their own...and there's nothing bad about a pretty boy...
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:07 am

lol, I know...I'm j/k...
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Well I have decided that I am a shape shifting time traveller that can become invisible and heal herself and others. Sounds like a hero in a scifi trilogy. So The next time you see the lady doctor from "Bones" it might be me. Next picture you see of GB I'm right beside him invisible goosing him as we go but he thinks his tidy whities are riding up. But I can keep up with him cause I have healed myself and no longer need this pacemaker. Next time you see or hear of GB making out with an unknown exotic woman...Thats me I have shape shifted into his arms. and still make it home to cook a delectible meal for my men. All in a days stalking. Ah the Bliss!!

Last edited by DonnaKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Steph wrote:
lol, I know...I'm j/k...

I can't believe we were fighting over "fiction" men...lol!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Joyful wrote:
Well I have decided that I am a shape shifting time traveller that can become invisible and heal herself and others. Sounds like a hero in a scifi trilogy. So The next time you see the lady doctor from "Bones" it might be me. Next picture you see of GB I'm right beside him invisible goosing him as we go but he thinks his tidy whities are riding up. But I can keep up with him cause I have healed myself and no longer need this pacemaker. Next time you see or hear of GB making out with an unknown exotic woman...Thats me I have shape shifted into his arms. Ah the Bliss!!

Ahhh...she gets it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Superpower?   Whats Your Superpower? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Superpower?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Pantry Member Stuff :: General Chit Chat :: Miscellaneous Off Topic-
Jump to: