The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial

Go down 
+2
DonnaKat
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:37 pm

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/10/gerard-butler-loreal-ladder-commercial/

Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial

Gerard Butler shoots a commercial for L’Oreal while hanging onto a fire escape ladder on Sunday (October 10) in Brooklyn, New York.

The 40-year-old Scottish actor recently finished up work on his upcoming flick Machine Gun Preacher, which is expected to hit theaters next September.

Gerard spent some time in a bar in South Africa during some downtime from shooting the film, where he took pictures with some fans.

Gerry’s animated flick from earlier this year, How to Train Your Dragon, hits DVD shelves this Tuesday!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/10/gerard-butler-loreal-ladder-commercial/#ixzz120C7lPYF
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks, it looked like we tried to post it at the same time. Pictures are now in the gallery. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:18 pm

A few different ones here:

http://www.celebshowbiz.com/gerard-butlers-action-scene-loreal-commercial/
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:27 pm

thanks dallas and DK! those made me smile today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 am

one or two different here:

http://livelyindepthmusicent.com/2010/10/11/gerard-butler-seen-filming-a-loreal-commercial-in-new-york/
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Hahaha. Celebitchy has picked up the story. Kaiser always cracks me up. She is a Gerry fan, but she has a wicked sense of humor....

http://www.celebitchy.com/120979/gerard_butler_films_a_loreal_commercial_in_nyc_how_does_he_look/

Gerard Butler’s first appearance in months - how does he look?

Doesn’t my lover Gerard Butler look incredible? Edible? Sigh… it’s been SO long since we’ve had paparazzi photos of him - and he hasn’t walked a red carpet since the Cannes Film Festival, back in May. It was a long, hot, dry summer without my beloved Butler. Anyway, these are shots of Gerard in New York City - I thought he was filming scenes for a new movie, but he’s actually shooting a commercial for L’Oreal. You forgot that he’s now the puffy face and official moobs of L’Oreal, didn’t you? He’s the face/moobs of L’Oreal Paris’s “Men’s Expert Hydra Energetic”. It’s probably face cream for men, maybe? Something to moisturize your moobs? I don’t know. All I know is that he looks great.

Well, he looks great for the most part. Since I didn’t see him much over the summer, not since he was filming Machine Gun Preacher with a detachable mullet, I assumed he went to his fallback position: eating everything deep-fried and dipped in butter. But he seems to be taking decent care of himself, although the photos of Gerard on the motorcycle with his grumpy face… well, those aren’t that flattering. But the rest of the photos are nice - I really like his hair these days. I like that he’s growing it out a bit. I want to run my fingers through it. I want his grumpy face to tickle my thighs.

All in all, though, I am just SO HAPPY. Today is going to be a good day, y’all. Gerard had been spotted! Cross your fingers that he didn’t get someone pregnant this summer. For real.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Lainey has now reported the shoot. She actually is kind of complimentary.....kind of.

http://laineygossip.com/Gerard_Butler_shoots_LOreal_ad_in_Brooklyn_.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

Glamour shots with Spittle
He was seen on a photo shoot yesterday in Brooklyn for L’Oreal. Spittle is their man ambassador. Evidently they don’t mind what gathers at the corners of his mouth as much as I do, banking perhaps on the ardent support of his fan conventioneers. You remember them, don’t you? They’re already planning for 2011! Click here if you can spare a weekend next June.

Spittle has kept a rather low profile for months, busy at work on several new projects overseas and then in Michigan. Machine Gun Preacher sounds promising. We’re going to need a quality film from him soon. It’s been a while. And How To Train Your Dragon doesn’t count. But the hair really does look great right now, non?

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Wow that's nice for Lainey.

I wonder if she'll ever show up at the convention.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:02 am

She is nice this time. And she gives free advertisement for the convention. There is a sweet person under all the previous venom.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 am

I always thought she mentioned the Convention to mock them, not assist with advertising. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 am

Free ad is free ad. She may intend it as mockery, but for someone new to the fandom, that's great stuff.
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:41 am

The "spittle" comment is a bit tiresome. i don't think
Gerry deserves it anyway.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:03 pm

I don't think of her as Lainey, I think of her as Spittle Girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial   Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Jared: Gerard Butler: L'Oreal Ladder Commercial
Page 1 of 1