The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Empty
PostSubject: Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers   Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:56 am

Gerard Butler channels his inner Pulp Fiction during a press conference at the Dubai International Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeriah Complex on Tuesday (December 15) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The 39-year-old Scottish actor, who was greeted by screaming female fans, picked up the award for International Star of the Year.

“Thank you for all the screaming. It makes me feel very sexy,” Gerry said. “I do not win too many awards, which is why I will cherish this one.”

Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Gerard-butler-pulp-fiction-10
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers   Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:01 am

Lots of tiger's eye beads.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers   Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 am

Lots of bracelets fullstop.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers   Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:53 am

What's up with the bracelets? Going Bollywood?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers   Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:57 pm

He's always loved bracelets ~ just goes through phases of wearing and not wearing. I wonder if the tiger's eye one is to help with focus and decision-making.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers   Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:50 pm

The tiger's eye bracelet is a secret message to Tiger Woods. The other bracelets are a secret message to us. Because we're his favorite. I heard it straight from the horse's mouth from his sister's friend's mother's hairdresser's son's neighbor's cousin twice removed.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers   Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Is that the same hairdresser who dyes GB's silken locks?

You know she's unreliable after inhaling all those fumes for years! No
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers   Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Okay, I know this doesn't have to do with Gerry, but DK's comment reminded me of a funny email story I was sent. Cracked me up!!
Enjoy:

"Little Johnny"

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the
children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers   Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Jared: Gerard Butler Pulp Fiction Fingers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: