The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry singing karaoke

Go down 
+4
Nay
kayanne
sami_stardust
Dallas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry singing karaoke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry singing karaoke   Gerry singing karaoke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Very late.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry singing karaoke   Gerry singing karaoke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Gerry sang Mustang Sally....
Shocking, I know. It seems to be his go to song, along with Light My Fire.

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2010/07/25/gerard-butler-and-demi-moore-sing-a-duet-at-rockstarz-in-michigan/

Gerard Butler and Demi Moore sing a duet at Rockstarz in Michigan
by Christine on July 25, 2010 ·

Last weekend, one of our commenters, Theresa, told us that she ran into Gerard Butler and Demi Moore at Rockstarz.

"I was at Rockstarz in Westland, MI on Saturday July 17 and Gerard Butler, Demi Moore and Michelle Monaghan were there. I had a blast, he sang “Mustang Sally” karaoke it, was hilarious. He was totally mingling with everyone and was very nice."

This weekend, our friends over at JustJared have pictures from the evening including shots of Gerard and Demi rocking out on stage to ACDC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long.” Check out them out here!

This is the third spotting of Gerry at Rockstarz we’ve heard about since he arrived in Michigan earlier this month to shoot Machine Gun Preacher along with Michelle. Demi just arrived in the state for LOL, which co-stars Miley Cyrus.

If you have a celebrity sighting in Michigan (or anywhere), tell us about it at olv@onlocationvacations.com!
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry singing karaoke   Gerry singing karaoke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:08 am

Nay wrote:
Jeepers, he's only singing ....... he could be playing a violin ... or playing with a violinist. Wink

Gerry singing karaoke - Page 2 646968 I still can't believe that whole Violin Girl incident. A bit crazy, even for him.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Boringly Sane
Samantha

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry singing karaoke   Gerry singing karaoke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:45 am

LadyNOLA wrote:

Gerry singing karaoke - Page 2 646968 I still can't believe that whole Violin Girl incident. A bit crazy, even for him.

What happened with the violin girl?
Back to top Go down
http://www.LifeAfterPhantom.com
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry singing karaoke   Gerry singing karaoke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Samantha, a while back there were some photos (and/or video, I don't remember) of Gerry. He was walking down the street with some people. He stopped in front of a place where two women were outside. One woman was playing the violin. He eventually started kissing her, and we are not talking about just a peck. It was weird because it looked like he had just met her that very moment. People were around, and one of the people who appeared to be with Gerry (if I remember correctly) was taking a picture or a video of it. It was all so strange, and a little skanky. However, it's certainly possible that he DID know the woman from before, and we just didn't know about it. But the whole thing was really strange.

Last edited by LadyNOLA on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make a correction)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry singing karaoke   Gerry singing karaoke - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry singing karaoke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2