The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS

Go down 
+7
Nay
LegoJulie
Geranimal
andrea
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:22 pm

What is interesting to me is that this girl doesn't seem to speak any English so how is she communicating with Gerry unless he speaks Serbian? I would think that if she did speak any English at all, she would be giving her interviews in English too as I'm sure she would want the rest of the world of envious women, particularly in the US, to know all about the details of their great romance.

I don't think this happened. Either she's bold face lying about it to boost her pathetic career or the tabs are making it up. I have no doubt she met him and maybe spent an evening with him but as soon as she started talking, which by the way was within those ten days she claims she was with him, he dropped her.

Either way, I feel sorry for her. We'll have to wait for her next explanation of why the Batler never returned to her.

And as for Dzerardov. He better stay clear of Serbia for a while.

I remember in the Men's Health article that the guy interviewing him didn't know who he was interviewing and when Gerry told him he was in POTO, the guy had trouble believing it and so as the guy was getting ready to leave, Gerry sang along with his own voice on the stereo to one of the songs, I think Phantom of The Opera.

Ger
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Ok, I haven't read everything because all the partway translations make my head hurt, but does it really say she doesn't speak English?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:46 pm

No it doesn't say that she doesn't speak English. Geranimal was commenting that because she wasn't giving the interview in English, she doesn't seem to speak it.

I disagree. She was being interviewed in Serbia, by Serbian news agencies and thus was speaking Serbian - the language of the country.

I would assume that Gerry doesn't speak Serbian, as he has said that he doesn't speak any other language. Since they obviously have spoken, hung out together, and he texted her throughout the day while filming etc. (based on her accounts and photos of the together) - She must speak English. It is required in school in a lot of European countries, so I don't see that as unusual.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:59 am

Lots of other countries require English be taught in schools. The people in each of those countries can speak "English" to each other, but they have really hard times with English speakers and vice versa. Each group has a different accent and if you're not used to a particular accent, conversations have lots of "What?" "Repeat that." "Huh?" "What?" "You want me to WHAT?" or silence accompanied by polite smiles.

It's really funny when you speak with Southern accents, even very slight, because they cannot understand what you say. I've spoken to Europeans and Asians, and I've noticed that I have to carefully neutralize my speech if I want them to understand what I say. The up side is that I can have normal conversations with the other Americans right in front of the foreigners and the foreigners have no idea what we said.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:48 am

ah....the joys of having a southern accent. i have one, too, altho it's not as pronounced as some. in fact....for living in atlanta all my life...i really have no accent at all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:20 am

I've not seen but one pic of them together where he was showing her something on his phone. Where are all the other ones? The gal he's kissing beside the car is not her.

The girl is young and a bit naive and by what I can gleen out of the poor translation, she is very much looking for fame. But I don't think she understands that she was the flavor of the month, even if she hung out with him for a while which I think she's exaggerating on that.

I would think she'd understand by now that if she meant anything more to him than a f**k, he would have requested she be invited to the departure party. In fact, I would even think he would have invited her anyway. I think she pissed him off running her mouth and she's still running it as long as it gets her attention.

Ger
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:30 am

well well....what is POTO and yes in Europe you get taught English as a second language...we can speak german and english some are not speakin anymore after scholl but yes....we are able to understand.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:19 pm

POTO is Phantom of the Opera.

Yeah, it was kind of sad that she didn't get invited to the tennis match or after party. But she said she understood about "one nighters."

Not that I feel that sorry for her. As much as we disparage GB for his alleged womanizing he wouldn't be able to do it without the women. That's why I don't like women (not all women) sometimes. Some are too easily impressed by celebrity, money or sometimes just a nice car. One of my friends from college just married a hot guy but he is dumb as a rock and does not have a job. Maybe I have never been in love with someone enough because I don't get it.

Ironically, that old 80's song "Rumors" just came up in my IPOD. I think most of this stuff is rumors or PR crap.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Geranimal wrote:
I've not seen but one pic of them together where he was showing her something on his phone. Where are all the other ones?

Geranimal - In addition to the photo of them looking at his phone, there was some photos of Marina sitting at a table with Gerry watching a singer perform, and then there are some pics of them together in the video interview with her (one of those pics includes a brunette woman with them). I think they are both on this forum somewhere.

As for the wrap party, there was one article that stated that Gerry didn't know about it and it was a surprise. Who knows if that was true. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was upset about the media coverage and her comments.
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm

I hope he will learn....
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:28 pm

kayanne wrote:
POTO is Phantom of the Opera.

Yeah, it was kind of sad that she didn't get invited to the tennis match or after party. But she said she understood about "one nighters."

Not that I feel that sorry for her. As much as we disparage GB for his alleged womanizing he wouldn't be able to do it without the women. That's why I don't like women (not all women) sometimes. Some are too easily impressed by celebrity, money or sometimes just a nice car. One of my friends from college just married a hot guy but he is dumb as a rock and does not have a job. Maybe I have never been in love with someone enough because I don't get it.

Ironically, that old 80's song "Rumors" just came up in my IPOD. I think most of this stuff is rumors or PR crap.

What's that old saying, "a bad man is better than no man at all"?

I agree that our gender can be it's own worst enemy when it comes to things like this. Although if the roles were reversed and this was a hot female actress out on the town, she'd have willing guys lining up for a one nighter I'm sure. It's just that some women, particularly those with no talent, think their way in to fame and fortune is by hooking up with a celebrity. In other words, she's using him as much as he's using her. It all balances out. Afterall, he's not married so go for it.

Quote :
there was some photos of Marina sitting at a table with Gerry watching a singer perform, and then there are some pics of them together in the video interview with her (one of those pics includes a brunette woman with them).

Dallas, you mean the one where he's very "attentively" watching the brunette sing? I'll have to go back and look that one up again. I didn't see the video interview.

Ger
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:17 am

Geranimal wrote:
What's that old saying, "a bad man is better than no man at all"?
Sounds like something before women as a whole got self-esteem. Reminds me of those 1950's Home Ec. textbooks.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:26 am

Ger - that's the one. The video is two pages back on this thread.
Here's the link:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slobodnadalmacija.hr%2FSpektakli%2Ftabid%2F79%2FarticleType%2FArticleView%2FarticleId%2F101987%2FDefault.aspx

More pics are around 2:13 of the video.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks for the link, Dallas. I had seen the video and saw her with him along with other women in the pic. She just looked like another gold digging bimbo hanging out in the club trying to snag a famous man.

She got what she needed from the whole thing and I hope it was worth it for him. Hope it's not something that will come back to haunt him in the future. In other words, I hope we don't see "Serbian Model pregnant says Gerard Butler is "baby daddy!" next time I'm in the Walmart check out. LOL!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:34 am

I know that you all are shocked that she is no longer in contact with Gerry....

http://www.story.rs/video/8922-martina-rajic-samo-ja-znam-istinu.html

Martin Rajic: Only I know the truth

Model Martina Rajic told Story.rs that does not care much for the comments that did not meet Gerard Butler, she said that it was for her an unforgettable experience and that it was Hollywood actor won normality

See video interview with Martin Rajic, which says that she is not currently in contact with Hollywood Lothario Gerard Butler, but that life goes on.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:36 am

More pics of them together that have not yet been posted.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/le-coquin-gerard-butler-est-un-sacre-charmeur-decouvrez-sa-nouvelle-conquete_a56184/1

Be sure to click on the arrow on the first pic to see the others.
Back to top Go down
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:44 am

wellll we are totally shocked that he´s not seeing her anymore lol.... Razz
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:07 am

He's already moved on to at least about 1/2 dozen more since her. indifferent
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
andrea

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:17 am

DonnaKat wrote:
He's already moved on to at least about 1/2 dozen more since her. indifferent

Sleep Sleep ....move on GB
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:33 pm

She's going to try to hang on to her new found fame as long as she can. She's either one of the dumbest woman on the planet or one of the smartest.

Ger
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm

IF you were a model and went out with GB once, would you stop talking about it the next week, or would you keep mentioning it for the rest of your modelling career (at least)?
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:09 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
IF you were a model and went out with GB once, would you stop talking about it the next week, or would you keep mentioning it for the rest of your modelling career (at least)?

Hmm, good question, LJ! Let's see, I've got to get my mind around being a model first. If I went out with GB on a date and he didnt' fall madly, passionately in love with me, I'd feel there was something seriously wrong with him.

I can honestly say, I wouldn't mention it to a soul except maybe a close friend or two. I'm not a kisser and teller and I certainly wouldn't use his celebrity to boost my own career. But I definately would mention him in my memoirs. Cool

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS   Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry seeing Serbian model Martina Rajic? - MERGED/MOVED THREADS
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5