The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits   Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 1:53 am

https://twitter.com/PageSix/status/803394465545277440

Gerard Butler is single.

After a couple of years of dating, he’s ended things with Morgan Brown, a former model and the daughter of late Hamptons real estate developer Coco Brown.

“Girls throw themselves at him,” a source told me. “It’s hard for him to constantly say, ‘No. Get away from me. I have a girlfriend.’”

The couple was last photographed together in July on a romantic boat ride in Capri, Italy.

The Scot is about to start filming “Den of Thieves,” about a thief planning a bank heist who gets trapped between two sets of criminals.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits   Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 12:44 am

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/812466/gerard-butler-and-morgan-brown-break-up

Gerard Butler and Morgan Brown Break Up

by McKenna Aiello | Tue, Nov 29, 2016 1:01 PM

Gerard Butlerand his longtime girlfriend Morgan Brown have gone their separate ways.

E! News can confirm the actor, 47, and interior designer, 39, called it quits on their on-again, off-again relationship of over two years "a while ago." The former lovebirds were last spotted together in mid-November, leaving Los Angeles hotspot No Name. Over the summer, they vacationed in Italy and later jetted off to London in late August.

Page Six was first to report the split.

The now-exes took their relationship public in September 2014 during a PDA-filled day at the beach. Notoriously tight-lipped about his personal life, the 300 star has strayed away from discussing his romance with Brown to the media.

Neither Butler or Brown have commented publicly on the breakup.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits   Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 12:50 am

http://www.justjared.com/2016/11/29/gerard-butler-morgan-brown-split-after-over-2-years-together-report/

Gerard Butler & Morgan Brown Split After Over 2 Years Together (Report)

Gerard Butler and his on again, off again girlfriend of over two years Morgan Brown have officially split, according to a new report.

The 47-year-old actor and 39-year-old interior designer have apparently broke up “a while ago,” E! reports.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The couple were last seen together earlier in November when they were spotted leaving No Name in Los Angeles.

Gerard and Morgan were frequently seen on vacation together, and could sometimes be spotted showing off their beach bodies in Malibu.

We’ve reached out to his rep for a comment.

See some photos from Gerard Butler and Morgan Brown’s past outings below…
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits   Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3982852/Girls-throw-Gerard-Butler-splits-girlfriend-Morgan-Brown-s-unable-handle-female-attention-receives.html

'Girls throw themselves at him': Gerard Butler 'splits from girlfriend Morgan Brown as HE is unable to handle all the female attention he receives'

By Dan Cain For Mailonline

Published: 11:05 EST, 29 November 2016 | Updated: 12:07 EST, 29 November 2016

Gerard Butler and girlfriend Morgan Brown have split.

The hunky Scot, 46, is finding it hard balancing a relationship with all the female attention he receives, according to Page Six.

A source told the publication: 'Girls throw themselves at him. It’s hard for him to constantly say, "No. Get away from me. I have a girlfriend."'

It's over: Gerard Butler and girlfriend Morgan Brown have split, according to reports

MailOnline has contacted a spokesman for Gerard and is awaiting a response.

The warning signs were there in September, when Gerard was snapped checking out seven women while enjoying a drink outside The Queen's pub in Primrose Hill, London.

Keeping a low-profile in a cap, the actor seemed to be rather enjoying himself as he openly checked out female passers-by.

In one instance he shared a giggle with a pair of dark-haired beauties, flashing a cheeky smile after they appeared to recognise him.

In demand: The hunky Scot, 46, is allegedly finding it hard balancing a relationship with all the female attention he receives

Gerard and Morgan started dating in May 2014 following his split from Romanian model Madalina Ghenea, 27, the previous year.

The couple are believed to have reunited in April following a brief split earlier this year.

They were separated for months while Gerard traveled the globe promoting his movies London Has Fallen and Gods Of Egypt.

In June the couple took a dip together in the ocean while holidaying in Hawaii.

The pair looked smitten as they held hands and shared smiles in their swimwear.

Happier times: Gerard and Morgan started dating in May 2014 following his split from Romanian model Madalina Ghenea, 27, the previous year

During their split, Gerard was reported to have spent a night with pop star Rita Ora in a Los Angeles hotel back in January.

An insider told Us Weekly the pair were seen dining together and hugging before retiring to a suite together.

His alleged fling with Rita came a few weeks after he was pictured with Morgan in December before their apparent split.

Not meant to be: The couple are believed to have reunited in April following a brief split earlier this year

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits   Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 2:32 am

http://brobible.com/entertainment/article/gerard-butler-breaks-up-morgan-brown/2/

Gerard Butler Reportedly Broke Up With Model Girlfriend After Having Difficulties Saying No To Thirsty Girls
By Matt Keohan 11.29.16

When I start to get that feeling that the world is conspiring against me and begin to get down on myself, I try to recalibrate by thinking about one of those children in India who have the ginormous hands and doctors are like “yo bro I’m stumped.” Understanding that there’s always someone who has it worse is the best way I know how to avoid slipping into a deep, dark depression.

Today, I take solace in the fact that Gerard Butler, 47-year-old A-list movie star, broke up with his former model girlfriend Morgan Brown after a source close to the actor claimed that girls thirst over the Butler so much, it started to take its toll.

“Girls throw themselves at him,” a source told Page Six. “It’s hard for him to constantly say, ‘No. Get away from me. I have a girlfriend.’”

Tragic. Truly f*cking tragic. I feel like we should set up a GoFundMe or something. It’s the holiday season so if you don’t mind contributing $1 for the famous stable of women Butler’s loved and lost, I’m sure that would bolster his spirits and his $30 million net worth.

I hope Gerard gets back on his feet soon. Because he’s probably laying down f*cking right now.

Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits 646968
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits   Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 3:37 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2291734/gerard-butler-and-morgan-brown-split-up-because-he-cant-handle-women-throwing-themselves-at-him/

IT'S ALL RIGHT FOR SOME Gerard Butler and Morgan Brown split up… because he can’t handle women ‘throwing themselves at him’

Sometimes it’s just really, really tough being an incredibly good looking actor
Revealed
By Lauren Franklin, Showbiz Reporter
29th November 2016, 9:44 pm

GERARD Butler has split with his girlfriend Morgan Brown because HE couldn’t handle women throwing themselves at him.

The hunky Scottish actor has been dating Morgan for two-and-a-half years, but apparently all the female attention just became too much for the 46-year-old to handle.

Gerard Butler has split with girlfriend Morgan Brown after he couldn’t deal with women “throwing themselves” at him

A source told Page Six about poor Gerard’s plight: “Girls throw themselves at him.

“It’s hard for him to constantly say, “No. Get away from me. I have a girlfriend.’”

Gerard started dating Morgan after he split with Romanian model Madalina Ghenea, and the two were thought to have split up briefly and reunited in April this year.

The pair have been dating since May 2014

However his struggle of being immune to the charms of the opposite sex became evident in September when he was pictured checking out SEVEN women as he enjoyed a lone drink outside a London pub.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits   Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 4:05 am

http://people.com/movies/gerard-butler-and-morgan-brown-split-up/

Gerard Butler and Morgan Brown Split Up

By Mike Miller

Posted on November 29, 2016 at 8:20pm EST

Gerard Butler and Morgan Brown have broken up.

A source close to the actor confirmed the news to PEOPLE, saying, “they split some time ago.”

The London Has Fallen star, 47, and interior designer, 39, had been dating on and off for the past two years, and were last spotted out together in mid-November, according to E!

The exes were also seen together in London in August, where they were photographed locking lips while on a stroll around the city.

Gerard and Brown were first spotted together during a PDA-packed beach date in Malibu in September 2014. Page Six was first to report the split.

Gerard, known for being a bit of a ladies man, previously dated Romanian model Madalina Ghenea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits   Gerard Butler and model girlfriend call it quits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1