The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gerard Butler ‘Gets Irritated With Victoria Beckham at Oscars’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Gerard Butler ‘Gets Irritated With Victoria Beckham at Oscars’   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm

GERARD Butler reportedly got irritated with Victoria Beckham at Sunday night’s Oscars.

The Scottish actor — who presented an award alongside Bradley Cooper at the Academy Awards ceremony at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood — allegedly got so infuriated with the former Spice Girl causing a hold-up on the red carpet he ignored waiting photographers and headed straight into the event.

Victoria, also known as Posh Spice, made her arrival at the same time as the Ugly Truth actor and spent ages posing for photographers, pushing Gerard’s patience over the edge.

According Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper, Butler turned to a friend and said, “Oh, I’ll be here for half an hour, let’s go in.”

The Hollywood heartthrob had previously admitted he was a little disappointed his appearance at the awards show would be to present a gong and not win one.

“I’m going to record the show so I can play it backwards and pretend I’m accepting the award instead of giving it to someone else,” he said.

Victoria, 35, later attended Sir Elton John’s after-party and spent the evening catching up with a host of her celebrity friends, including supermodel Heidi Klum and singer-and-actress Jessica Simpson.
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1