The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?

Go down 
+2
DonnaKat
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Empty
PostSubject: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:03 pm

http://www.popeater.com/2010/01/18/jennifer-aniston-gerard-butler-dating-w-magazine/

You saw them in full flirt mode at the Golden Globes, and now Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler are taking it one step further. In what will surely get more people talking (and drooling) about the relationship status of America's favorite girl next door, Aniston and the Scottish hunk Butler just spent two days in the desert together, with Jennifer dressed in an ultra-sexy lingerie and Gerry as a hot cop. So are the two delicious stars dating? The answer after the jump!

Gerry and Jen's lingerie romp was for a W magazine upcoming cover and not just for giggles (or for naughty kicks). My source goes on to call it "the raciest cover that W magazine has ever shot. Far more sexy than the famous Brad and Angelina pictures in bed." Hotness aside, "they are definitely not an item," my source says.

Their doe-eyed show at the Globes was also apparently for publicity purposes.

"The studio asked them to present together at the Golden Globes and then made them sit together to watch the rest of the show hoping it would promote their upcoming movie together 'The Bounty Hunter,'" a friend of the '300' beefcake tells me. "And while Gerry likes Jen, there is nothing romantic going on between them. The minute the Globes ended, Gerry couldn't wait to say goodbye and go to ALL the parties while Jen, who has never been a party type girl, went home alone."

Still, the W magazine shoot is supposedly nuclear hot.

Jennifer is wearing nothing but sexy silk stockings and lingerie while Gerry (that's what Jen calls him) is a leather-clad New York City cop in the sexy X-rated pictures that are about to be revealed. Some say will change our image of our best 'Friend' forever.

The funny part is, their cuddly routine is working! In PopEater's Globes reaction story, we asked if you thought they were dating after their awkward and cutesy display. Not surprisingly, 60 percent of you thought they were!

Poor Jenny. Still, we can't wait to see the sexy photos -- even if its just acting. Plus, the last anyone saw of Butler on Globes night, he was flirting with 'Avatar''s Zoe Saldana in the valet line waiting for him limo! Naughty Gerry!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Dallas, you beat me to it, I was just getting ready to post this. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Cop? Naughty lingerie-clad girl? Shocked

Does that mean it was shot before or after the jelly belly incident?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 am

I didn't see the interview in question, but folks are claiming Gerry said those pictures in Barbados were Photoshopped. Um, I've heard of altering pics to make people look better, but not the other way around. Since I didn't see the interview it's hard for me to say, but I really hope he was joking. On another note and in regards to this article....

I'm sure the fans will go ga ga over this spread, but honestly is this the best PR approach to be making at this time? It saddens me that Gerry seems to be cheapening his career for the sake of publicity. The tabloids are already doing their damndest to link these two together, and now they've gone and done a racy photo shoot? We all know the reputation Jennifer has, and it's if she's now dragging him right along with her. I'm sure it will make a lot of gushing fangirls and the tabloids happy, but I predict it won't garner him any respect in the industry as a serious actor.

I mean no disrespect to either of them, but I have to wonder where along the line did fame take the place of craft.

Anyway, just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 am

I saw a clip where Gerry said that his mum texted him asking what was up with those Barbados pics (which I find funny that his mom even commented on them) - and he said something about too many coca colas. So I can't imagine him being serious about them being photoshopped (if he even said it). Maybe he was trying to avoid the question.

I agree on the W spread -- it reeks too much of the Angie and Brad spread. There are people already saying that The Bounty Hunter is trying to copy Mr. and Mrs. Smith (which I don't see at all). And now they are doing a spread that the magazine is already comparing to the one that Brad and Angie did after M&MS, while rumors were swirling about their off screen relationship. It's like they are doing it on purpose.

And Jen's racy spreads (remember the "tie" pic) have just become too much over the years -- too many and too over the top. I think it's a mistake for Gerry, unless it's one pic along with a big article on the movie. If it's a "montage" then I'm a little scared. The fact that W magazine is touting it as "X-rated", the raciest cover ever shot, and hotter than Brad and Angie's is kind of --- sleezy, in my opinion. It just sounds so desperate. Maybe it's just the magazine's spin to increase interest in their edition, but it really sounds kind of desperate and sleazy to me.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 am

Based on some other flippant answers he has given ... "Squirrel bit my lip" ... I can well imagine him saying they were photoshopped as a way to fob off the truth.

Never having read W magazine, the only time I have been aware of it was when the Brangelina syndocate launched themselves upon the world. It just seems to symbolise something I wouldn't have thought glaringly associated with GB to date - the quest for celebrity. But then what do I know? Maybe it has allllllll changed for the worse.

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:51 am

Apparently it was an Access Hollywood interview with Shawn Robinson and Maria. I haven't found it yet, but here's one with the comment about his "reputation" and what some are assuming is the threesome comment. Starts at around 45 seconds to the end:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/2010-golden-globes-stars-celebrate-at-the-instyle-and-warner-bros-post-party_video_1194295
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:59 am

Here it is. The last 45 sec of the clip.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/2010-golden-globes-stars-shine-on-the-rainy-red-carpet_video_1194304
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:06 am

I don't get it. What's the big deal? The woman called a group of three people under 1 umbrella a 'threesome'. That is a correct term. It's not like she said a 'manage-a-trois'.

So GB said they photoshopped the Barbados pictures. GB said he dated Joan Rivers. Yup, everything that comes out of his mouth is the absolute Gospel truth. Yup.

Is W magazine going under or something?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 am

Nah, he definitely said 'photoshopped' as a joke. Laughing

He may have done something about the jelly belly by now but it was there a week ago.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:10 am

Thanks for the links. Yep, definitely joking.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:35 am

I agree, he seems to always talk before he thinks.

And I'm disappointed about this magazine spread that he's doing. He's going to lose alot of respect, as an actor. He complains about what the press says about him but HE'S the one that gives them fodder for their remarks. I think it's back to media school for him, but maybe a different school this time. Oh, and Gerry, you're 40 years old, ok?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:17 pm

You stick it to him, PJ!

Heck, I hope you win that dinner date and ear bash him with class. Laughing
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Why do I think of 'revenge' when I hear all about this? Whether it's Jen's revenge or the press' revenge on the Pittsters, it will be interesting.
Quote :
Gerry (that's what Jen calls him)

Hey!!!!!!!!! WE call him that! AND we were first!

Quote :
Plus, the last anyone saw of Butler on Globes night, he was flirting with 'Avatar''s Zoe Saldana in the valet line waiting for him limo! Naughty Gerry!

Why am I not surprised? But to hollywood press, 'talking' is flirting. 'Kissing' is dating or making out or sleeping together. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:17 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
I don't get it. What's the big deal? The woman called a group of three people under 1 umbrella a 'threesome'. That is a correct term. It's not like she said a 'manage-a-trois'.

So GB said they photoshopped the Barbados pictures. GB said he dated Joan Rivers. Yup, everything that comes out of his mouth is the absolute Gospel truth. Yup.

Is W magazine going under or something?

Just to clarify my previous post: Apparently people were commenting on the first video, with the woman talking about his reputation after his comment that he would take both interviewers as her referencing his previous threesome comment - not the second interview. I personally think she was just commenting on his lothario image in general. I posted that video with reference to those other posters' comments because DK seemed to have read the same comments (which also referenced his photoshopped comment). Sorry for the confusion. I agree about the second video.
It's amazing that he looks so much slimmer after just a couple of weeks and the Barbaos pics. How does he do it?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 am

I know, Alice! Like duh!! Gerry, for goodness sake. Rolling Eyes

Look honestly, if he puts it out there as a joke or a veiled truth, then he also needs to cop any reminders of his verbal diarrhoea on the chin.

Anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:46 am

Men seem to be able to do quick trimming, it's unfair. I have a friend who would spend a weekend, 2 days, fasting and only drinking water or diet sodas. Come Monday, the pouchiness would be gone. *grumble*
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 am

Nay wrote:

Look honestly, if he puts it out there as a joke or a veiled truth, then he also needs to cop any reminders of his verbal diarrhoea on the chin.

Anyone agree?

Well, you know I agree.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 am

What does "cop on the chin" mean?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Copping it on the chin is an idiom for receiving the full brunt of something, in this case for what he had put out there in cyberspace ... taking it like a man on the chin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?   Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: