The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler denies dating Jennifer Aniston - as he does the weather on GMTV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler denies dating Jennifer Aniston - as he does the weather on GMTV Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler denies dating Jennifer Aniston - as he does the weather on GMTV   Gerard Butler denies dating Jennifer Aniston - as he does the weather on GMTV Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/08/03/gerard-butler-denies-dating-jennifer-aniston-as-he-does-the-weather-on-gmtv-115875-21568049/

Gerard Butler has denied rumours he’s dating Jennifer Aniston - but says if he was, he'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

The star of 300 and RockNRolla was talking about the former Friends star on GMTV today and joked: "If I was, I would say I was."

Speaking to Carla Romano, the Scottish heart-throb admitted he’s still single but says he does get to kiss Jennifer in their their new movie The Bounty which the pair are currently shooting.

Gerard said of the rumours: "It’s just that if you’re not married in Hollywood and you’re working with somebody else who’s single – you’re having a thing with her."

Asked if he had kissed Jennifer yet, Gerard replied, "I haven’t done it yet, but I’m excited... I’m lucky, yeah I know."

Gerard also had a go at presenting the weather while on the show.

Casting his eye across the weather map, he said: "Temperatures will be, I’m guessing, lower in the north and a little bit warmer in the south," adding, "Surprise, surprise, there’s going to be rain in Glasgow".

GMTV usual weather presenter Clare Nasir laughed: "He’s such a pro."
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler denies dating Jennifer Aniston - as he does the weather on GMTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler denies dating Jennifer Aniston - as he does the weather on GMTV   Gerard Butler denies dating Jennifer Aniston - as he does the weather on GMTV Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Another article:

http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/Gerald-Butler-Denies-Dating-Jennifer-Aniston/10781.html

Gerard Butler has said he is not dating Jennifer Aniston. The 39-year-old who is filming The Bounty with the former Friends star said: "No, and if I was I would say I was.

I'm not embarrassed by her. Maybe she's embarrassed by me though. "It's just if you are not married in Hollywood and you are working with someone else who is single you are having a thing with them." In the film, Butler plays an ex cop turned Bounty hunter who is given the job of finding and arresting a journalist on the run from the law who also happens to be his ex wife, played by Aniston. He said he will have to kiss her in the film and he said: "I haven't done it yet. I am excited. I have been lucky. "She is the best. That girl is so down to earth, easy going and fun. I am having a great time on this movie. It is the funniest script, craziest scenarios and she is up for anything." And quizzed on if he was dating Aniston in real life he joked: "Maybe I am snogging her in real life I'm just not going out with her. No, I'm only joking!" He is currently starring in The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl and he told GMTV: "She is awesome. I had seen her in Knocked Up and she blew me away in that and I thought: 'I would love to get the chance to work with her', and then this great script came along."
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1