The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Empty
PostSubject: Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13   Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:03 am

Also, here's screen caps of Gerry surrendering nude in the film.

Warning: it's a gay site.

http://www.ohlalamag.com/en/2009/08/gerard-butler-naked-in-law-abiding-citizen.html
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13   Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:48 am

Cool, calm and collected, isn't Clyde?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13   Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:22 am

Well, he's wearing a sock for modestly after all.......
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13   Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:39 am

Sock? More like a hockey glove ... Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Imoksmiley-1-1
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13   Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 am

A hockey glove?

I was refering to the picture of himself that he has on his phone wearing nothing but a smile and a sock that he showed some girl in Philly. It was with other pictures taken on the set. I assumed (hopefullly) that it was from this scene (where he surrenders naked and thus was wearing a covering/sock over his hangdown).

I'm not sure about the hockey glove reference. But it makes me thing of Michael Myers from Halloween wearing a Hockey mask....

Or Butler naked, wearing one hockey glove, a la Michael Jackson, and grabbing himself, squeeling a high pitched "Hee Hee" and pelvis thrusting during this scene.

Ugh, I need to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13   Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 am

Hockey glove is my way of insinuating a sock wouldn't be big enough. Laughing

The jury is still out on that girl's story about the phone photo.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13   Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 am

I tend to think that men who brag about the size of their package tend to be average at best. So I have never bought into that theory. Gerry's probably like most men, and is average and normal.

But I do believe the pic on the phone story. Based on the pics released, it is clear that Gerry had to wear a modesty pouch—a little satchel with a drawstring around the genitalia, or a thong (where they can touch up the film to remove the flesh colored strap in the back later.) Either could have been described as looking like a sock by a lay person. Unless one of these two garments are always worn during a nude scene (which I thought that there were various other forms of flesh colored clothing can be used for actors depending what they are trying to film and what is necessary but the least revealing). I guess the story that he had this naked sock picture on his phone with other set pics that he showed to this woman could have been made up. But there were other things discussed about this woman being his friend, that he was spending his last day in Philly with her, and he told her that he was leaving directly for London etc. Showing her set pictures on his phone just seemed like another detail.

Details of the nude scene weren't known until the script was leaked. The script was leaked after the nude pic story. And nobody knew if the leaked script (or that scene) was even being used in the film. So no one knew (or could infer from the script) what he had to wear on the set.

I could be completely wrong. But it rang true for me. And it seemed consistent with his reported behavior in Philly. Just another frat boy move showing that pic to her, imo.

I'm just hoping it exists and that fhe pic gets released...

And I want to know why Butlers body/stunt double had to film some of the scene as well. Is there rolling and struggling and that part is the double. Did Gerry only want a dark, shadowed backside shot of him and nothing more?? Is Gerry shy?

All supports my "average" theory. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13   Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entertainment Tonight will have trailer tomorrow 8/13
Page 1 of 1