The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth   Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:58 am

One of your upcoming films is The Ugly Truth. Tell us about it.

It’s a romantic comedy starring Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler that is set in a TV studio. My character is a TV producer named Dori and if she has a choice between doing hard news and a fluff piece, she’s going to go for the fluff piece. She gets into trouble with the other producers because she’s not very committed to hard news. In the film, Katherine is a Type “A,” really rigid, career focused woman and Gerard is a cad, a macho man and a “men first” type of guy, and of course, the two of the clash throughout the film.

I heard somewhere that you enjoyed working with Gerard Butler!

Well, as I told someone in another interview, Gerard is a hugger and that was okay by me!

Full interview here:
http://www.ourprattville.com/entertainment/movies-music-tv/interview-with-yvette-nicole-brown-co-star-of-upcoming-nbc-chevy-chase-sitcom-community
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth   Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:28 am

I read a similair interview with a little more about her experience on the set. Here's that paragraph and the link to the whole story:

http://www.popculturemadness.com/interview/Yvette-Nicole-Brown.html

Q: What was it like working with the two of them on this movie?

BROWN: "First of all, Gerard is a hugger! So, YEAH FOR ME! Katherine Heigl is a living doll, a ray of sunshine. I learned so much about work ethic and determination from her and how to do your best everyday. Gerard is so sweet and kind. It was just a dream to work with the both of them who are so wonderful.

We had a day where we were all shooting a big scene and out on location and Josh Kelley, Katherine's husband, came and brought his guitar and we just had a group sing-a-long. He'd play and we'd all sing songs. It was a great filming experience."
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth   Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:36 am

A lot of superlatives thrown around, weren't there? Just glad 'cool' wasn't one of them ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth   Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: The Ugly Truth-
Jump to: